Creepy Joe Gets Busted

Just par for the course for Joe Biden.
There are videos after videos after videos of him beelining straight to a woman and ignoring everyone else around him.
He has done this, and will do this until the day he dies.
Jill stopped him, not out of jealousy FFS, but out of protecting his image. Whoever this woman is... and her bizarre choice of clothing for the occasion - you can see the instant he saw her he blazed right past the line of people waiting to be greeted to start pawing her, and gloating over her... undoubtedly saying something about her looks.
I feel sorry for Jill, she has had to play this role their entire marriage.

Fair enough since Trump was not really a GOPer..

Trump was the perfect symbol of the duopoly. He spent his adult life going back and forth between the two parties and giving money to the politicians of the two parties. It was not even sure which party he would run for when it was rumored he might run. He choose the GOP because it was an easier field to best with so many people vying for the nomination.

Just par for the course for Joe Biden.
There are videos after videos after videos of him beelining straight to a woman and ignoring everyone else around him.
He has done this, and will do this until the day he dies.
Jill stopped him, not out of jealousy FFS, but out of protecting his image. Whoever this woman is... and her bizarre choice of clothing for the occasion - you can see the instant he saw her he blazed right past the line of people waiting to be greeted to start pawing her, and gloating over her... undoubtedly saying something about her looks.
I feel sorry for Jill, she has had to play this role their entire marriage.

I feel sorry for her first husband.....What would have been like to have your friends poking fun at you because your wife was fucking around on you with Joe Biden?

Who is this woman?
And why did she OBVIOUSLY wear a way out of place sexy dress for the occasion?
All you can say is it worked. She got the President's attention alright.
The dress is fine. She looks nice. Maybe I'm just getting old

I only vote gop because there has not been a dem worth voting for in at least 30 years....Hindsight being 20/20 I wish I had voted for Al Gore though.

At least with Trump I felt good after I voted, not so much with those that went before. I mean McCain and Romney....Blah.
I so wish Gore would have won

911 would happen and the real truth about how Clinton let that happen 7 mos in Cheney's presidency

Tramp Jr said he was a pedophile, so you all believe everything you hear , just trampers.
I complimented that broad on her nice tits. Why did you disagree?

Show us yours then. You jealous?..................Men are pigs, that's how the world is populated dear

Last edited:
Get back in your cage, Killer. Nobody here listens to you.
Looking at your sig line evidently you do, what's up with that?

Just drop that rather odd obsession and put her on ignore.....It will be like she never even happened......Letting her and her ilk eat static is always the best remedy as responding to them no end just feeds the beast. ;)

Looking at your sig line evidently you do, what's up with that?

Just drop that rather odd obsession and put her on ignore.....It will be like she never even happened......Letting her and her ilk eat static is always the best remedy as responding to them no end just feeds the beast. ;)
I pretty much ignored the ignorant twat until she said that. Now it's a fight.

But you are probably wise about ignoring the static.

That's fine but drop the sig line, it's sorta odd.
No can do. I cannot let people forget that this pig believes that people who disagree with her politically should die. If we let one openly state that, we might as well start the shooting war.

I mean, she openly states that she wishes children would die.

But thanks for your input. I enjoy your posts.

Last edited:
No can do. I cannot let people forget that this pig believes that people who disagree with her politically should die. If we let one openly state that, we might as well start the shooting war.

But thanks for your input. I enjoy your posts.
Well I believe her ilk should have their citizenship revoked and be exiled to South Georgia Island but I've not seen nary a one yet worth quoting.....But you do you. ;)

Forum List

Back