Creepy Joe Gets Busted

No can do. I cannot let people forget that this pig believes that people who disagree with her politically should die. If we let one openly state that, we might as well start the shooting war.

But thanks for your input. I enjoy your posts.
LOl.I'm sure she was pretty polluted when she said that.lolol.............Shit I've said it while intoxclicared too....lolol

LOl.I'm sure she was pretty polluted when she said that.lolol.............Shit I've said it while intoxclicared too....lolol
Or just really mentally ill. There really ought to be a mechanism for keeping the really crazy ones off of boards like this.

She wants people who disagree with her to die. Hounds like a hate crime waiting to happen.

What do you expect from those who worship a sexual assaulter who bragged about grabbing women by the pu**y and they LOVED it.

He did gain popularity with a certain group after the tapes came out.

I am still just embarrassed either of them made it to the Oval Office

You are blinded by your party loyalties. BDS is more rabid than TDS which was more rabid than ODS
Once in a while we might bring the master of past disasters, Obama, into things. Yet there is not a single day that at least 3-4 TDS threads pop up. Ripping on the loser Biden is expected, as he is and has been the faux president for over a year. That's sort of normal on a message board.

Once in a while we might bring the master of past disasters, Obama, into things.

Yes, now you do not bring up Obama as much. But if you do a search of titles for Obama on this forum for Trump's 1st year there are more than 17 pages of threads about Obama started in that year

Yes, now you do not bring up Obama as much. But if you do a search of titles for Obama on this forum for Trump's 1st year there are more than 17 pages of threads about Obama started in that year
You should try search but switch Obama and Bush. See how that turns out.

Well, she DID have them boobs hanging right in front of his face...............40 feet away.

Did you notice how he walked a straight line right past all those guys, not looking at anything or anyone but those milk machines?

Probably the first time he hasn't stumbled or forgotten where the hell he's going since earlier that morning.

Biden dirty pedo.jpg

You should try search but switch Obama and Bush. See how that turns out.

15 pages, seems we just cannot stop talking about old Presidents. Though a good number of the Bush ones are attacking GW for not bowing down to Trump

You liberals dont seem to want to talk about biden.
I totally understand why....

I do love when people like you show their abject ignorance in not even being able to follow a simple discussion on an on-line forum.

Do you even know how to tie your shoes?

You sound bitter.
I hit too close to home didnt I.

Showing your ignorance again. At least you are consistent.

Maybe you can find a 5th grader to read the thread to you since it it seems to be beyond your reading comprehension skills

Your attacks are lame and they show just how stupid you are.

They are not attacks, they are facts.

Your initial post to me makes no sense in the context of the discussion I was having with the other forum member.

So, either you were just trolling or you lack the IQ to follow a thread.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back