Crime and Punishment Forum

Oh this would be the best. I love murder. Now I know that doesn't sound right. But I'm a Perry Mason baby that glazes over any time I used to hear the song and see Della. I grew up that way.

Scary huh?

I'd love a Crime and Punishment Forum. This would be very different from your Law Forum.

This would cater to us who love murder, solving murder, and then cold cases where you see these guys go to work and really jake it to make sure someone doesn't get away with murder.

The reason I'm bringing it up is the McStays. I couldn't find a place to put their story on the board where it wouldn't have been buried quickly.

So I'm asking nicely but I'll tell you, that forum will rock. There are many like me out there.:eusa_angel:

yours,
td

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw]Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Leave the car, take the cannoles. :popcorn:

Oh this would be the best. I love murder. Now I know that doesn't sound right. But I'm a Perry Mason baby that glazes over any time I used to hear the song and see Della. I grew up that way.

Scary huh?

I'd love a Crime and Punishment Forum. This would be very different from your Law Forum.

This would cater to us who love murder, solving murder, and then cold cases where you see these guys go to work and really jake it to make sure someone doesn't get away with murder.

The reason I'm bringing it up is the McStays. I couldn't find a place to put their story on the board where it wouldn't have been buried quickly.

So I'm asking nicely but I'll tell you, that forum will rock. There are many like me out there.:eusa_angel:

yours,
td

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw]Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Leave the car, take the cannoles. :popcorn:

And here I am thinking YAY

Von Helsing wasnt bad on it pretty good Frank there............Torched well...................:lol:

There's this other one. Torri Stafford. The son of a bitch wants a retrial. Maybe they'll give us a forum to launch out of.

I love this place.

Torri and Phoenix alone justify their own forums. Maybe it's just a matter of legalese. That I understand.

I'd love to see this as a new part of the forum.

The McStay's - Didn't the painter they had hired disappear at the same time the McStay's went missing? I wonder if the cops ever looked him up to find out where he went.

Forum List

Back