crime surges in the USA

Only to existing fools.
If you believe all Liberals have the same view on every subject, then you are the fool.
I don't believe all liberals think exactly the same. Many are just useful idiots.
Enough of them are on the same page to be a threat to individual liberty and personal responsibility, though.
I also believe the vast majority of them to be short-sighted, illogical, virtue signaling fools, yourself included.

Only to existing fools.
If you believe all Liberals have the same view on every subject, then you are the fool.
I don't believe all liberals think the same.
Enough of them are on the same page to be a threat to individual liberty and personal responsibility, though.
I also believe the vast majority of them to be short-sighted, illogical, virtue signaling fools, yourself included.
Good to know. bye.

For example, Florida could say that a business' liability could be limited if they choose to have security guards or store personnel inspect personal bags before and after patrons leaving the store
That's got to stop. Aim the security cameras at the product on the shelves.

Customers who take the product off the shelf and conceal it or walk out the door with it without having paid for it for it can be arrested.

Security personnel shouldn't ever have a reason to search customers' bags.

Again, the police do not have to protect individuals or their property. It is the responsibility of all citizens to defend themselves and business owners have the same responsibility to protect their merchandise. Hire security to stop the thievery or let it go.

.Crime has always existed no matter who is president.

Which is why I do not understand why people think the cops will save them, and I do not understand why we must pay cops through taxes so they can extort us for money to retire upon.
Remember that couple who defended their property with guns when BLM broke down their gate in NY? You people wanted them burned alive.

biden-shaking-hands-putin.jpg
beijing-dec-4-2013-xinhua-chinese-president-xi-128151.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 3.36.00 PM.png
ced1ca0c65995b.jpg
biden-obama-1200x781.jpg

For example, Florida could say that a business' liability could be limited if they choose to have security guards or store personnel inspect personal bags before and after patrons leaving the store
That's got to stop. Aim the security cameras at the product on the shelves.

Customers who take the product off the shelf and conceal it or walk out the door with it without having paid for it for it can be arrested.

Security personnel shouldn't ever have a reason to search customers' bags.

Why shouldn’t security personnel have reason to search bags? Right now, there are variations of it happening at Walmart and other stores where they check your receipt and items. Nothing is perfect but the cameras you referenced are what are capturing thieves walking in with bags, taking stuff out the doors without paying. That is over the top and will cause a business to shut down and relocate.

In california thiefs are entering business and loading up with merchandise and walking out . no one tries to stop them becaue if someone tries to stop them and these thiefs get hurt they will sue and win millions of dollars. across the country police officers are been prosecuted because a criminal they arrested got hurt in the process. Yes this is dementia joe's America, where criminals have the right to practice their craft in an unobstructed safe manner and police officers are demonized.
Hey, it's the age of Biden and Biden's age.

Forum List

Back