Crime? What Crime?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
California crime is so bad even reporters covering crime in the state are victims. I have to give CNN some credit though for even reporting about crime in California. Now they have to report that crime is so bad in the state that they can't even cover it without being victims themselves. But, for California, it's just another day. Time for CNN to go to Chicago to report on crime but then they have to worry about getting murdered. This is just how life is in the blue cities and states.

I think there has to be something done about crime and the borders. But right now the right is so whacky nothing will ever get done.

Sure, it's the "whacky right" that opened the border and spearheaded defund the police....how fricken stupid can ya get.
What has the right really done? Do we have a wall, do we have more border agents? Is this just another issue the right needs to fire up their base. I don't expect much from the left, but I expect less from the Republicans because they are too damn busy doing theater and investigating Hunter.

What has the right really done? Do we have a wall, do we have more border agents? Is this just another issue the right needs to fire up their base. I don't expect much from the left, but I expect less from the Republicans because they are too damn busy doing theater and investigating Hunter.
Fer Christ sake, apparently your memory only goes back 1-2 months.

I think there has to be something done about crime and the borders. But right now the right is so whacky nothing will ever get done.
That's so profoundly stupid you should fire the monkey that tells you what to post

drugsbad.jpg

California crime is so bad even reporters covering crime in the state are victims. I have to give CNN some credit though for even reporting about crime in California. Now they have to report that crime is so bad in the state that they can't even cover it without being victims themselves. But, for California, it's just another day. Time for CNN to go to Chicago to report on crime but then they have to worry about getting murdered. This is just how life is in the blue cities and states.

California is a very large State, if you didn't know, and consists of many towns and cities, not just San Francisco.

Fer Christ sake, apparently your memory only goes back 1-2 months.
Since Reagan it is same story over and over. Republicans hate illegals, until they hire them. So they keep upward pressure on profits by lowering pressure on wages. Then there is the crime, again, I don't expect much from the Dems, but the only crime the Repubs seem worried about is Hunter.

Since Reagan it is same story over and over. Republicans hate illegals, until they hire them. So they keep upward pressure on profits by lowering pressure on wages. Then there is the crime, again, I don't expect much from the Dems, but the only crime the Repubs seem worried about is Hunter.
Do you think farm workers are stealing at the San Francisco airport?

California is a very large State, if you didn't know, and consists of many towns and cities, not just San Francisco.
Cali is by land mass mostly a red state. It is only the cities that have such large populations, with Democrat machines in charge for long periods of time where this is an issue....So, you want to ignore the lunacy, and focus on the red areas of the state that have very little crime....

Cali is by land mass mostly a red state. It is only the cities that have such large populations, with Democrat machines in charge for long periods of time where this is an issue....So, you want to ignore the lunacy, and focus on the red areas of the state that have very little crime....
You don't know jack you partisan hack.

Funny how you red fucks lose elections.

Forum List

Back