🇺🇦Crimea! The times when stayin relaxed on a stolen beach while their motherland kill🇺🇦 passed! 3 Muscovite colonists dead and around 100 wounded

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Apparently 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Muscovite colonists don't understand what happens when air defense intercepts over their heads.:auiqs.jpg:
Wondering why Muscovite colonists go to holiday or relax at a beach in a war zone. They make their troubles by their own....
Shocking that Muscovite colonists, chances &🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺 tourists are still lazing around in the nation they're trying to destroy. Nil sympathy with any of them.

GQwofHIXEAAxl-z

My greatest fear is that Russia will compromise their principles and turn to strikes against the Ukraine's civilian population.

Justification of terrorism? Ok. This is another reason why your regime should be eliminated.

Moscow crew , any comment on this ?

looks like 1917 n2?

Moscow crew , any comment on this ?

looks like 1917 n2?

No. It looks like NATO countries are played too much with the support of terrorism, and they are going to pay for it.
Don't forget 911. If you hire terrorists, other guys hire them, too.

MORE possessive news,
🇸🇦Dagestan rebels took more than 40 🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺 hostages.
Chaos in THE HORDE ? I like it.
8)

It appears that Ukraine used US-supplied ATACMS missiles to target Crimea, which were intercepted by Russian air defenses, killing three children on the beach. This is why Biden cannot fully trust Ukrainians with American weapons.

The Uchkuyevka area is severely affected, with all emergency medical crews mobilized. Russian air defenses destroyed five air targets, with debris falling in the coastal area. The attack involved US-made ATACMS missiles with cluster munitions, causing numerous civilian casualties.

This followed a massive AFU drone attack on Thursday, during which the Russian military intercepted 114 UAVs and six naval drones, with 70 drones intercepted over Crimea.

Last edited:
It appears that Ukraine used US-supplied ATACMS missiles to target Crimea, which were intercepted by Russian air defenses, killing three children on the beach.
yes, Moscow hordesmen killed them . Apparently 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Muscovite colonists don't understand what happens when air defense intercepts over their heads.

watch this :

your 🇷🇺 empire is finished ....

Russia doesn't have principles.
Are you doubting Trump proclaiming that America started the war against Russia and that America is in the wrong.
Get back to me if you have any interest on hearing him.
Or are you a supporter of Biden and his war now?

Being a Christian you have special rights to change your mind. It can be giraffe heads sticking out or Brontosaurus heads!

Are you doubting Trump proclaiming that America started the war against Russia and that America is in the wrong.
Get back to me if you have any interest on hearing him.
Or are you a supporter of Biden and his war now?

Being a Christian you have special rights to change your mind. It can be giraffe heads sticking out or Brontosaurus heads!
What part of Russia doesn't have principles, didn't you understand?

Forum List

Back