Criminals Grateful For Their Support From The NRA

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Ya.....if I was a criminal and wanted to buy a gun without a background check I would be glad that the NRA is on my side!!

I mean what the hell. If my wife had just gotten a four year restraining order from me due to my violent tendencies and outbursts I would be tempted to place an ad that read....

"Looking for a handgun that is $300 or best offer. ... Looking to buy asap. ... Prefer full size. Prefer .45, .40. ... I constantly check my emails. ... Also I’m hoping it has a high mag capacity. ... I’m a serious buyer so please email me asap. Have cash now and looking to buy now. I am mobile.”

....much like Radcliffe Haughton did the day before he shot her and two other women to death.

So after I found a seller and didn't have to submit to a background check (thanks again NRA!!) I could then freely and easily buy the handgun and blow my wife away.

Funny, isn't it? We have the criminals and the NRA on the same side against probably 90% of the American people. And all this time I thought the NRA was against criminals buying guns.

Guess I was wrong....

Opinion: Gun nation: Slow-motion mass murders : page all - NorthJersey.com

Ya.....if I was a criminal and wanted to buy a gun without a background check I would be glad that the NRA is on my side!!

I mean what the hell. If my wife had just gotten a four year restraining order from me due to my violent tendencies and outbursts I would be tempted to place an ad that read....

"Looking for a handgun that is $300 or best offer. ... Looking to buy asap. ... Prefer full size. Prefer .45, .40. ... I constantly check my emails. ... Also I’m hoping it has a high mag capacity. ... I’m a serious buyer so please email me asap. Have cash now and looking to buy now. I am mobile.”

....much like Radcliffe Haughton did the day before he shot her and two other women to death.

So after I found a seller and didn't have to submit to a background check (thanks again NRA!!) I could then freely and easily buy the handgun and blow my wife away.

Funny, isn't it? We have the criminals and the NRA on the same side against probably 90% of the American people. And all this time I thought the NRA was against criminals buying guns.

Guess I was wrong....

images

...figure it out

If you were a criminal and wanted to buy a gun without a background check you would get one from a street dealer.

If you were a criminal and wanted to buy a gun without a background check you would get one from a street dealer.

Or build one out of pipe.

[youtube]eHivsVv1Jl8[/youtube]

Edit: the finished shotgun test...

[youtube]KB563tJscCY[/youtube]

Last edited:

Guess I was wrong....

images

...figure it out

Do the letters FO mean anything to you? Figure it out.

Guess I was wrong....

Well, not everything is all gloom and doom…

There was a local news item this evening about some nitwit criminal selling stolen firearms to an undercover cop.

But the politicizing of background checks by the NRA and GOP is truly idiotic; the checks in no way constitute a civil liberties violation and is documented as being an effective way to keep firearms from criminals and others not authorized to possess them.

Guess I was wrong....

There was a local news item this evening about some nitwit criminal selling stolen firearms to an undercover cop.

But the politicizing of background checks by the NRA and GOP is truly idiotic; the checks in no way constitute a civil liberties violation and is documented as being an effective way to keep firearms from criminals and others not authorized to possess them.

Many commentators are suggesting that it might be counter-productive for the NRA.
In fact, I read an article that suggested that the recent rejection of expanded background checks in the senate could actually mean a long-term loss for the gun lobby.

Guess I was wrong....

And already are the LAW. The exception being private sales, of which the ATF monitors and if some individual sells more then a few weapons he is investigated and told that in order to continue selling firearms he must obtain an FFL. I believe 8 to 12 is the max any person can sell in a year before being singled out.

About 20 yeas ago the ATF got in trouble for including gun collectors in the mix.

Guess I was wrong....

And already are the LAW. The exception being private sales, of which the ATF monitors and if some individual sells more then a few weapons he is investigated and told that in order to continue selling firearms he must obtain an FFL. I believe 8 to 12 is the max any person can sell in a year before being singled out.

About 20 yeas ago the ATF got in trouble for including gun collectors in the mix.

So, what was the big issue about widening background checks then?

So, what was the big issue about widening background checks then?

Did you bother to read the bills? None of them were JUST including background checks for private sales. All of them included registration of some sort or other odious procedures.

You want background checks on private sales? Doesn't take 900 pages to do it, does not require registration or a registrar of all the weapons in the Country.

The ATF already monitor private sales.

Forum List

Back