Criminals reach a new level of cruelty

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
No doubt inspired by the practice of jihadists throwing victims off roofs.

Girl, 16, Lured to Brooklyn Roof, Raped, Thrown Off Building: Cops | NBC New York

Police have arrested one man and are searching for a second suspect after they allegedly lured a 16-year-old girl to a Brooklyn roof, where they raped her before throwing her off, leaving her with serious injuries to her leg, arm and back, authorities said.
Authorities say the two men, ages 24 and 26, lured the teenage girl to the roof of a three-story building on Miller Avenue in East New York early Sunday.

They allegedly raped her and flung her off the roof after at least one of them tried to strangle her, police said. She was taken to Brookdale Hospital.

Photo of the perpetrator at link. Saying anything beyond that is racist.

I don't give a shit if the rapists are black or white, and I don't care what color the victim was. Just hunt the fuckers down and chuck them in a dirty cell for the rest of their pathetic lives.

suspect Anwar Desouza.

antonio-owensford.jpg

I don't give a shit if the rapists are black or white, and I don't care what color the victim was. Just hunt the fuckers down and chuck them in a dirty cell for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Don't you have a country of your own to run?

Oh my, is obama now going to come out and say this could've been one of his daughters?

Perhaps he is going to say it could have been HIM 30 years ago. If he did there would be no surprise there.

Some sociologists theorize that the reason criminals tend to be so cruel is because we're removing opportunities for boys to prove their manhood and develop a strong male identity. In other words, we're setting a bunch of boys in front of some electronic screen and telling them to "play nice". The same theory, they say, applies to the increase in the rise of female violent crime in that, because men no longer can act like men (i.e.: are becoming metro-sexual), females are becoming more masculine.

Alternately, I read a book about the worst, most violent leaders in history (Genghis Khan, for instance) that states that none of the ones in modern times even come close. In short, before modern civilization (say from the Renaissance forward), people we significantly more violent than we are now - violence to a level we can't even imagine ... on a daily basis.

I agree. While the rape and attempted murder on the poor girl is heinous, I don't think it indicates a new rise in cruelty above what we've seen before. There have been some pretty awful crimes out there. This is just one of them.

No doubt inspired by the practice of jihadists throwing victims off roofs.

Girl, 16, Lured to Brooklyn Roof, Raped, Thrown Off Building: Cops | NBC New York

Police have arrested one man and are searching for a second suspect after they allegedly lured a 16-year-old girl to a Brooklyn roof, where they raped her before throwing her off, leaving her with serious injuries to her leg, arm and back, authorities said.
Authorities say the two men, ages 24 and 26, lured the teenage girl to the roof of a three-story building on Miller Avenue in East New York early Sunday.

They allegedly raped her and flung her off the roof after at least one of them tried to strangle her, police said. She was taken to Brookdale Hospital.

Photo of the perpetrator at link. Saying anything beyond that is racist.

just the address - East New York is extremely racist :D

Don't you have a country of your own to run?

My country is doing a lot better than yours right now.

That is an entirely subjective belief.

You have grave human rights issues going on as we speak:

Here is an INcomplete list of pending cases:

case
violations
description of violation government response
Toonen
17(1)
Tasmanian anti-gay laws violate right to privacy legislation repealed
A
9(1) & 9(4)
mandatory immigration detention is arbitrary detention ignored
Winata
17(1), 23 & 24(1)
deportation of parents of Australian child is arbitrary interference with family, and fails to protect the family unit and the rights of children have not been deported
Rogerson
14(3)(c)
two years for a court to bring down judgment violates right to a speedy trial no response required
C
7, 9(1) & 9(4)
returning a mentally-ill man to immigration detention is cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, and mandatory immigration detention is arbitrary detention not deported
Cabal & Pasini
10(1)
holding two men together in a very small prison cell violated their right to be treated with dignity in prison men left Australia voluntarily
Young
federal law that discriminates against gays violates the right of everyone to equal treatment by the law ignored
Baban
9(1) & 9(4)
mandatory immigration detention is arbitrary detention ignored
Bakhtiyari
9(1), 9(4) & 24(1)
mandatory immigration detention is arbitrary detention and keeping children in detention for two years violates duty to protect children's rights deported
Madafferi
10(1), 17(1), 23 & 24(1)
returning a mentally-ill man to immigration detention violates his right to be treated with dignity in detention, deportation of father is arbitrary interference with family, and fails to protect the family unit and the rights of children not deported
Faure
2(3)
Australia does not provide a general mechanism to challenge laws that violate human rights pending...
Brough
10(1), 10(3), 24(1)
holding a disabled juvenile Aboriginal man in solitary confinement, exposed to artificial light for extended periods and deprived of his blanket and clothes in a NSW adult prison violates his right to humane treatment & was inappropriate for his age. pending...
D & E
9(1)
mandatory immigration detention is arbitrary detention granted temporary humanitarian visas in March 2006
Coleman
19(2)
Queensland laws restricting people from delivering non-violent speeches in public malls are a violation of freedom of speech. pending...

Shafiq

9(1) & 9(4)
mandatory indefinite immigration detention is arbitrary detention pending...
Shams
2(3),
9(1) & 9(4)
mandatory indefinite immigration detention is arbitrary detention pending...
Dudko
14(1)
refusing an unrepresented prisoner the right to appear in court violates the fundamental principle of equality before the law pending...

Australia's Human Rights Violations

Amnesty International has ongoing issues with your treatment of your indigenous people (Aborigines)

Indigenous Rights in Australia - Amnesty International Australia

You still have indigenous people who do not have rights and your own human rights commission has grave concerns about that:

Information Sheet - Social justice and human rights for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples | Australian Human Rights Commission

The current challenges facing Indigenous people in Australia and the importance of rights | Australian Human Rights Commission

.Your own country has grave human rights issues, yet you think we need you here telling is what to do. I think not.

Last edited:
^we bend over backwards for those people and they continue to sniff petrol, drink themselves into oblivion, and rape their children. What more can do for those who don't wish to help themselves?

^we bend over backwards for those people and they continue to sniff petrol, drink themselves into oblivion, and rape their children. What more can do for those who don't wish to help themselves?

now you understand what we deal with , only on a larger scale

Human beings are cruel animals. Historically, capable of extreme cruelty. Civilization demands civilized behavior. It tamps down the barbarism. When you see mindless cruelty on the rise, it is a failure of civilization. The slide back into barbarism. What little civilization there is gets numbed by drug use.

When you see this kind of behavior you are seeing the underpinnings of civilization getting peeled away.

He'll probably get beaten to death as soon as he enters the prison system.

Why would you think that? If people got beaten to death every time someone on the outside thought their crime was so awful, that surely even other prisoners would punish them, we'd not have anyone in prison. They would all have been beaten to death by now. In prison, killing women, not matter how they are killed, is frankly no big deal.

Forum List

Back