Crisis Actor David Hogg: Leave Sheriff Israel Alone--Gov Scott Should Be Held Accountable

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This coached crisis actor is going beyond the absurd. He is in no position to tell adults what to do. I'm starting to think this shooting was a planned operation after listening to that teachers comments that was released last night that she saw a cop shooting at kids coming up the stairs. This Hogg twerp immediately jumped on the liberal narrative with scripted lines to call for gun control.

David Hogg: “I’m Not Going to Allow” Gov. Scott to Blame Sheriff Israel

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/david-h...heriffs-deputies-that-didnt-confront-shooter/

This coached crisis actor is going beyond the absurd. He is in no position to tell adults what to do. I'm starting to think this shooting was a planned operation after listening to that teachers comments that was released last night that she saw a cop shooting at kids coming up the stairs. This Hogg twerp immediately jumped on the liberal narrative with scripted lines to call for gun control.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/david-h...heriffs-deputies-that-didnt-confront-shooter/
clockboy.2 isn't that smart. He's being spoon fed his drivel.
I see the other day he posted that Scott Peterson did nothing wrong.
stomping on the graves of his classmates to push his political agenda.
He's just kinda running free right now, it will just take one mature adult to send him scurrying back to daddy

Love that kid

He has all the top politicians crapping their pants

Let them have what they have coming to them all .
Metal detectors in schools .
Bullet proof glass in the schools .
And best of all . 20 ft fence around the perimeter of the schools, with spun raiser wiring .

Sounds like a penitentiary to me .

So, the Sheriff who ignored all the calls about the kid and had as many as 4 deputies who did nothing while the body count climbed is NOT to blame, but the guy who was miles away and had no knowledge of the circumstance nor control of the local officers IS the guy to blame?

Got it.

moving on

Love that kid

He has all the top politicians crapping their pants
More like sherriff deputies in Broward county crapped their pants.

Clockboy.2 doesn't like the nra b/c an nra member would have gone in their and shot Cruz's ass off and he wouldn't have graves to walk on to promote his agenda.

Only slopeheads believe in 'crises actors"

Only slopeheads believe in 'crises actors"

IMG_7392.jpg

Most of the stuff he's spouting he "learned" in just the last week.

You know he claims to be a jurnalist? He gots a WIKI to prove it.

David Hogg (activist) - Wikipedia

Will he survive when he is forgotten later this week?

He probably wrote that blurb himself.

Likely. Keep reading it. He likely wrote it when he got home from school the day of the shooting. The kid is a whore. Check out the part about google and yahoo.

Forum List

Back