Crisis In Texas.Have Any Rich Liberal Leaders Come Out And Offer Millions In Help Donations?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :crybaby: :dunno: And if Im right, aren't the wealthiest law makers Liberals? So, will we soon hear from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, Waters, maybe even George Soros open up their very thick wallets and help out these thousands of innocent/hard working Americans in Texas?
You guys see the day when Pelosi will feel so sorry for those unfortunate people and donate a mere 5 Million Dollars?
:eusa_think: :hellno:

You are not right, shockingly enough. The 3 richest "law makers" are Republicans as are 11 of the top 20. With the richest being the criminal that body slams people he does not like.

• Banned
this just in from CNN,,,,Multi Millionaire and Congress Bioootch,,Nancy Pelosi has dontated a whopping 400 Dollars to the 1/2 Million Victims of Hurricane Harvey,,,,Congressman Maxine Waters is already planning a large Thank You Party for Miss Pelosi at the San Fransisco Marriott

this just in from CNN,,,,Multi Millionaire and Congress Bioootch,,Nancy Pelosi has dontated a whopping 400 Dollars to the 1/2 Million Victims of Hurricane Harvey,,,,Congressman Maxine Waters is already planning a large Thank You Party for Miss Pelosi at the San Fransisco Marriott

Hmm, was she a millionaire score or after she went to congress? Taking a congressmans money would be like taking money from ElChapo. No thanks/

Donators are lining up from both all sides of the political spectrum. This thread is just an ignorant way for the OP to politicize an issue that should not be politicized. He has no way to back up his misinformation, but he does have a booming reputation as a liar, so this thread fits right in with his pattern.

Donators are lining up from both all sides of the political spectrum. This thread is just an ignorant way for the OP to politicize an issue that should not be politicized. He has no way to back up his misinformation, but he does have a booming reputation as a liar, so this thread fits right in with his pattern.

Remember that three finger thing when you call a person a liar Jose.

• Banned
>>> still waiting to hear from Nancy Pelosi,,,awaiting to see how many millions she will donate and announce it on live TV

:cow: :crybaby: :dunno: And if Im right, aren't the wealthiest law makers Liberals? So, will we soon hear from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, Waters, maybe even George Soros open up their very thick wallets and help out these thousands of innocent/hard working Americans in Texas?
You guys see the day when Pelosi will feel so sorry for those unfortunate people and donate a mere 5 Million Dollars?
Yes, I have seen many posting that they were donating money. Usually around 25000 but I have seen upwards of 500,000.

No need to try and politize a natural disaster.

I can't imagine Texans of all people accepting free stuff. Especially from big government.

Yes, I have seen many posting that they were donating money. Usually around 25000 but I have seen upwards of 500,000.

i looked up the worth of the Pelosi's,,,,no real number,,,maybe close to 200 Mill......uhm,,,u think,,maybe she can donate a mere 50 Million?

i looked up the worth of the Pelosi's,,,,no real number,,,maybe close to 200 Mill......uhm,,,u think,,maybe she can donate a mere 50 Million?
Or at least some canned tuna from her family's canneries..

Maybe they're waiting for wealthy right wingers to offer donations to poor people who can't afford healthcare insurance to get treatment for cancer and other such diseases they're going to die from......

Maybe they're waiting for wealthy right wingers to offer donations to poor people who can't afford healthcare insurance to get treatment for cancer and other such diseases they're going to die from......
anyone wanna make bets that either/both Maxine and Pelosi will dontate at least 25 Million each? or even express their sorrow/concern for all of those conservatives who may have lost their homes? maybe even their jobs for a while?

doesnt wal mart have about 8 trillion cans of starkist they can donate?

doesnt wal mart have about 8 trillion cans of starkist they can donate?
They are shipping food and water..

Forum List

Back