Crisis In Texas.Have Any Rich Liberal Leaders Come Out And Offer Millions In Help Donations?

I can't imagine Texans of all people accepting free stuff. Especially from big government.
Texans probably won't, but there are those who live in Texas that will.

I can't imagine Texans of all people accepting free stuff. Especially from big government.
Texans probably won't, but there are those who live in Texas that will.
well those residents of Rockwall dont seem to want much help as some are still in their homes,,

:cow: :crybaby: :dunno: And if Im right, aren't the wealthiest law makers Liberals? So, will we soon hear from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, Waters, maybe even George Soros open up their very thick wallets and help out these thousands of innocent/hard working Americans in Texas?
You guys see the day when Pelosi will feel so sorry for those unfortunate people and donate a mere 5 Million Dollars?
:eusa_think: :hellno:
Yes, I have seen many posting that they were donating money. Usually around 25000 but I have seen upwards of 500,000.

No need to try and politize a natural disaster.
i looked up the worth of the Pelosi's,,,,no real number,,,maybe close to 200 Mill......uhm,,,u think,,maybe she can donate a mere 50 Million?
Or at least some canned tuna from her family's canneries..
doesnt wal mart have about 8 trillion cans of starkist they can donate?
They are shipping food and water..
good!,,,,,now we wait and see what Nancy Pelosi ships there

Sure they will. Conservatives take every free dollar they can get. Conrad Black, who is 50 paces to the right of Attila the Hun stick collects and cashed his Canadian Government Old Age Security cheque. That $500 a month doesn't even cover the cost of chauffeur but a buck is a buck.

Yes, I have seen many posting that they were donating money. Usually around 25000 but I have seen upwards of 500,000.

No need to try and politize a natural disaster.
i looked up the worth of the Pelosi's,,,,no real number,,,maybe close to 200 Mill......uhm,,,u think,,maybe she can donate a mere 50 Million?
Her spleen..

Her spleen..
cases of 5.00 a bottle wine?

Her spleen..
You must have Costco in Florida...

Donators are lining up from both all sides of the political spectrum. This thread is just an ignorant way for the OP to politicize an issue that should not be politicized. He has no way to back up his misinformation, but he does have a booming reputation as a liar, so this thread fits right in with his pattern.

You bet, checks in the mail.

Her spleen..
You must have Costco in Florida...
yes,,,,many with nancy pelosoi's face on the labels

I am aware that they are donating from both sides! I just wana hear from the wealthiest liberals!......not a peep yet!

:cow: :crybaby: :dunno: And if Im right, aren't the wealthiest law makers Liberals? So, will we soon hear from the likes of Pelosi, Warren, Waters, maybe even George Soros open up their very thick wallets and help out these thousands of innocent/hard working Americans in Texas?
You guys see the day when Pelosi will feel so sorry for those unfortunate people and donate a mere 5 Million Dollars?

Where are the Koch brothers? And Fish Dimbaugh and the rest of the right wing whiners. The Koch brothers alone could donate a billion dollars and it wouldn't effect their bank account at all. Where are they?

Where are the Koch brothers? And Fish Dimbaugh and the rest of the right wing whiners. The Koch brothers alone could donate a billion dollars and it wouldn't effect their bank account at all. Where are they?
thats what im hearing watch fox now,,,,the host was asking where are they.

I am aware that they are donating from both sides! I just wana hear from the wealthiest liberals!......not a peep yet!
Why do you not care what the wealthiest conservatives are donating?
The third richest member of congress is a Repub from Texas, how much has he donated?

the one I am really waiting for is Maxine Waters! i am pretty sure that thousands of black americans are displaced/away from home,,living in the American Airlines or Barclay stadium as we speak

the one I am really waiting for is Maxine Waters! i am pretty sure that thousands of black americans are displaced/away from home,,living in the American Airlines or Barclay stadium as we speak
Usually a natural disaster brings out the best in people, but apparently not every close on this board.

Let's hear it for the Clinton Foundation, they're going to contribute...oh wait, this wasn't an earthquake.

Forum List

Back