Crispie Bet The Farm On Trump....

How utterly backwards do you have the scenario of "the donald" not taking shit. He does but he cannot take it because he feels he can only give it. You must be living inside the faux news bubble.
His famous words if someone says something against him..."I will sue him."
He is the biggest crybaby and phony the political right has put up since gwb.
"the donald" says things that are not true and wrong about others.
He is the fool.

VP? Pretty formidable duo. Both won't take the Left's shit. They're pitbulls. Stay tuned.
The guy with New York values will need someone with Southern values to even out the ticket.

We'll see. But one thing's for sure, Trump and Christie will not take the Left's shit. They won't passively sit back while they attack their children and so on. That's what Romney did. He was a nice guy, and that cost him. He was a milquetoast wuss. I think Trump and Christie would be very interesting.

He'll return the Left's viciousness. He won't sit back passively like Romney did. He will go on the attack. The Democrats should be very nervous about a possible Trump/Christie ticket. They won't take the Left's shit. Bet on that.

He has no farm left. He's at his career's end unless he's tied to Trump and Trump wins.

Well, he still has a farm....we'll see how long he hangs on to it.
He's polling at 30% in NJ, and he had that bromance with Obama. There's no down side in this for him. That's what made that "oh big announcement thing" just more Drumpf bluster.

Meg Whitman? She was the one who started the down slide to Ebay.. Anything she says is garbage, even if it is true...
Ummm... yeah... when Meg joined e-bay the company had a handful of employees and around $4 million in revenue, when she left (10 years later) it had 15,000 employees and $8 billion in annual revenue, some slide.

The Donald isn't qualified to shine Meg Whitman's shoes when it comes to running a business.

Didn't eBay go bankrupt though?

Oh wait --- that was the Rump Taj Mahal and a bunch of Rump hotels and Rump resorts.
I get those two mixed up.
I can see how you might get confused their, since:

People sell all kinds of different shit on E-Bay
Donald Trump sells all kinds of BULLshit everyday on television

:)

Who said Romney was racist?

Does Romney not get to take ANY responsibility for his own abject failures? Like "Jeep moving to China"?

If it's the personal you want, Romney was perceived (accurately) as the elite upper-crust rich. And now you have a megalomaniac swaggering around who never tires of rehashing the perception, however realistic, that his richness makes Romney look like a guy sleeping on a public park bench.

There's a bright move in a challenging economy. :rolleyes:

Romney was a good decent man who should have been elected President. But he just didn't have it in him to stand up to the Left's vicious attacks. He's a nice guy. And he finished where nice guys most often finish.

Again -- what we're screening for is an Executive --- one who can execute -- not a "nice guy" or a "tough guy". A selection based on abilities and qualifications --- not how well they can swagger their nuts.

That isn't the current reality. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. The Government/Corporate Media has brainwashed Americans on 'Jerry Springer' loony viciousness. It's what the People want. Many may not even know they want it, but they do.

Romney was a fish out of water. He was a good man who just wasn't fierce enough to properly respond to the daily vicious attacks. He tried to take the high road. But that just isn't gonna work these days. Trump and Christie won't make that same mistake.

"What the people/consumers want" is the same bullshit excuse used to sell SUVs, Windows 10 and any number of sleazy crap TV shows. It's code for "the lowest common denominator that we know has no redeeming social value but will sell based on a visceral emotional hook". It's cynical psycho-manipulation. Actually we have a single word for it: "marketing". Convincing the unwashed to buy a product they don't need.

And you're enabling it here.

No, i'm just acknowledging the current ugly state of things. Nice guys do finish last. Romney found that out. Trump and Christie will return the Left's viciousness. They'll fight fire with fire. I'm not saying i support the current ugly state of things, i'm just acknowledging it and dealing with it.

Romney pretty much told half the country to go fuck themselves, and it was released on video. He didn't lose the election because he was too nice.

He'll return the Left's viciousness. He won't sit back passively like Romney did. He will go on the attack. The Democrats should be very nervous about a possible Trump/Christie ticket. They won't take the Left's shit. Bet on that.

Trump has no intention of naming Fatso his VP...he got what he wanted out of him and dropped him like a hot rock.

But "the donald" has said he has never filed bankruptcy.

Meg Whitman? She was the one who started the down slide to Ebay.. Anything she says is garbage, even if it is true...
Ummm... yeah... when Meg joined e-bay the company had a handful of employees and around $4 million in revenue, when she left (10 years later) it had 15,000 employees and $8 billion in annual revenue, some slide.

The Donald isn't qualified to shine Meg Whitman's shoes when it comes to running a business.

Didn't eBay go bankrupt though?

Oh wait --- that was the Rump Taj Mahal and a bunch of Rump hotels and Rump resorts.
I get those two mixed up.

You still have it all backwards.
He takes what they left will say about him, because it is true.But he cannot take the truth.
And the crispie creamer for a running mate will make it all the better for the progressive.s

How utterly backwards do you have the scenario of "the donald" not taking shit. He does but he cannot take it because he feels he can only give it. You must be living inside the faux news bubble.
His famous words if someone says something against him..."I will sue him."
He is the biggest crybaby and phony the political right has put up since gwb.
"the donald" says things that are not true and wrong about others.
He is the fool.

VP? Pretty formidable duo. Both won't take the Left's shit. They're pitbulls. Stay tuned.
The guy with New York values will need someone with Southern values to even out the ticket.

We'll see. But one thing's for sure, Trump and Christie will not take the Left's shit. They won't passively sit back while they attack their children and so on. That's what Romney did. He was a nice guy, and that cost him. He was a milquetoast wuss. I think Trump and Christie would be very interesting.

The Donald just wants you to give him a kiss.
What's not to like? ;-)
ezgif-712437585.gif

Take a hike.

Another fucking retard with their head in the sand...

Whitman turned a cool selling platform into a fucking Walmart of Chinese crap and raised the price of selling online so much that only the big junk selling companies clogging up the search engine with poisonous crap from China did ok......

Right she did make the company bigger per se, but fucked the sellers who made the company.

This is why sellers left and started Etsy, or Ebids..Bonanza...Ebay was destined to win..

Dec. 15, 2008, 4:39 PM

LOSS: $504 million

Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman might suddenly have trouble funding her own 2010 California gubernatorial campaign. eBay’s shares are down from $35 a year ago to just $14 now.

Tech Loser #10 Meg Whitman

How Meg Whitman Failed Her Way to the Top at eBay, Collecting Billions While Nearly Destroying the Company

He rolled the dice with the Trump endorsement if Trump loses he's done in politics.

Don't be so hard on yourself... it's obvious your head isn't in the sand, it's clearly up some other part of your anatomy.

Whitman turned a cool selling platform into a fucking Walmart of Chinese crap and raised the price of selling online so much that only the big junk selling companies clogging up the search engine with poisonous crap from China did ok......
Apparently you never got the "privilege" of seeing what E-Bay was back in '98 before Whitman came along and got it sorted out (it was an ugly, dysfunctional POS suited for selling garage sale reject items and not much else) and for your information Whitman left in 2008 and the company was successful because of her efforts, she grew the company into a multi-billion dollar global powerhouse nearly from scratch .

Apparently you missed the whole "great recession" of 2007-2008 when the global economy basically fell off a cliff. :rolleyes:

Now run along and find someone to tell your fairy tales to that doesn't know any better.....

Don't be so hard on yourself... it's obvious your head isn't in the sand, it's clearly up some other part of your anatomy.

Apparently you never got the "privilege" of seeing what E-Bay was back in '98 before Whitman came along and got it sorted out (it was an ugly, dysfunctional POS suited for selling garage sale reject items and not much else) and for your information Whitman left in 2008 and the company was successful because of her efforts, she grew the company into a multi-billion dollar global powerhouse nearly from scratch .

Apparently you missed the whole "great recession" of 2007-2008 when the global economy basically fell off a cliff. :rolleyes:

Now run along and find someone to tell your fairy tales to that doesn't know any better.....

I did see Ebay in 1998 , it is down the street from me in Silicon Valley.. It is FEE Bay now...lol

I have been a small time ebay vintage seller since 2006. My items need a high revenue of viewers , so I pay the company their ever raising fee's.

The current CEO of Ebay has had to undo much of the damage Whitman has done.. She bought Skype, and Stumble upon, which have nothing to do with Ebay..
Jim H March 3, 2010 · 4:12 am
eBay was a concept that was the ultimate Mom ‘n’ Pop. The big lawn sale for the Internet. Whitman screwed up the brand by taking a business school attitude to it. The acquisitions she did were ridiculous. Billions on Skype, but the geniuses at eBay didn’t even buy the software rights to the codec, which is the part that makes Skype work!

I will add that her growth came from Big Walmart China type money..and could care less about the USA Mom and Pops who founded Ebay...
Ebay is nothing but a online Walmart , unless if you know how to unclog the search engine by blocking that crap.

Forum List

Back