Crooked Hillary Associate Wants To Assassinate Wikileaks Editor Julian Assange

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
And Bob Beckel was not on the booze apparently this time. Unbelievable. Wait a sec. Not so unbelievable since Crooked Hillary had a DNC staffer Seth Rich assassinated July 8.

And Bob Beckel was not on the booze apparently this time. Unbelievable. Wait a sec. Not so unbelievable since Crooked Hillary had a DNC staffer Seth Rich assassinated July 8.
boy these trump losers will do and say anything to justify their means ...what next Hillary had vince foster killed cause bill and vince were having sex !!!!

No doubt the MSM will exhaustively report on and investigate Bob Beckel....yeah right.

Liberalism's rules of discourse.
If a lefty speaks of murder, it is okay. If an R or con speak it, it is not.

Libs find this acceptable.

boy these trump losers will do and say anything to justify their means ...what next Hillary had vince foster killed cause bill and vince were having sex !!!!
Beckel did say he wants someone would assassinate Trump - a true fact reported by the leftwing shitstain media.

Bob Beckel is comic relief on FOX, but he is part of the swamp. Very ominous commentary from the filthy democrat swamp scum from 7 years ago.

Traitors within a civilized society are killed. period

Matthew, Seth Rich was an American patriot assassinated by the swamp. There should be a statue of him right next to Micheal Luther King.

Where is the statue of Micheal Luther King?

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial - Wikipedia

That's Martin Luther King. I want to know where Micheal Luther King is.

then type correctly so i know what you're referring to. :)

Traitors within a civilized society are killed. period

Matthew, Seth Rich was an American patriot assassinated by the swamp. There should be a statue of him right next to Micheal Luther King.

Where is the statue of Micheal Luther King?

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial - Wikipedia

That's Martin Luther King. I want to know where Micheal Luther King is.

then type correctly so i know what you're referring to. :)

I did type "correctly", someone needs to learn how to read correctly.

Ct1wSv6WEAAtX6X.jpg

Why did you feel the need to call out his race?

Sorry, I thought afro americans were proud of their heritage in Africa. Slavery, Murder, Incest, Rape, Starvation, those kind of third world things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back