Crooked Hillary To criticize Wonderful Donald Over "Alt-Right" ties In upcoming Speech

this is the only speech by Secretary Clinton that I'll ever watch. it better be good, you whore! so far it's boring and lousy!

And now comes Hillary with the oldest trick in the democrat playbook. She's gonna shout racist, racist, racist

He's big with the alt-right. So much so that "Trumpenfurher" is a term of endearment.

But, as it is with any other small group or individual, the candidate has no control over who supports them.

i'm a white nationalist who supports wonderful donald....so what?! does that make wonderful donald a white nationalist....IF ONLY! i know many white nationalists who say he's beholden to the jews and would never vote for him even if you held a gun to their head!

When Trump was getting his start in business, he was sued by the Justice Dept. for refusing to rent apartments to black and Latino tenants.

so?

Crooked NYCarbineer is part of the BIASED MEDIA that is destroying America and in the tank for Crooked Hillary!

she's on right now, and it's pitiful, she's so out of touch with the spirit of the times, a bitter clinger to the old democratic play book. it doesn't work anymore. go ahead, call the american people racist, keep doing that, keep accusing your own people of evil, that'll inspire greatness in them...

Hillary now talking anti Russia after she sold a huge portion of our Uranium to Russia, and received $$ for the Clinton Foundation.

wow that was really short....thank God! Wonderful Donald's speeches are much longer!

Dastardly Donnie Dangerously hasn't got a prayer against Angel Hillary

I think I threw up a little.....

CquoiIaWgAATrmf.jpg

Forum List

Back