Cross restored to town's beloved Christmas tree

If a cross upsets you to the point of suing a town you have some deep rooted issues going on
Its not about upsetting anyone. Its about following the god damn law. I know you are a xtian therefore you think you are ABOVE the law.

Sit down Jew Hater...before you get hurt
Nah that's not the jew lover way....which is it? Are you going to turn the other cheek like a xtian or shoot me in the back like a jew IDF terrorist?

If a cross upsets you to the point of suing a town you have some deep rooted issues going on
Its not about upsetting anyone. Its about following the god damn law. I know you are a xtian therefore you think you are ABOVE the law.

Sit down Jew Hater...before you get hurt
Nah that's not the jew lover way....which is it? Are you going to turn the other cheek like a xtian or shoot me in the back like a jew IDF terrorist?

You might want to seek some help for whatever is ailing you. You sound like a Jew peed in your Cheerios

Icons of Christianity..The best idols a money can buy...
An icon is not an idol, dummy. :p
Yet people kneel and pray to the cross....it's war if you don't..
They don't even realize.......

Those righties are just as PC, and thin skinned as the people they attack.

They're just thin skinned about different things.

For them, if you bad mouth Jesus, the flag, and Christmas...they get all a twitter just like lefties do when they tell racist jokes.

Fer Fucks sake!! It's a Christian holiday,if you dont like it,dont observe it and just STFU!!!
You dont hear Christians crying about Hanukkah or Ramadan and you dont hear liberals crying about it either,why is that?

Forum List

Back