crowd applauds as reporter mentions WI candidate for gov saying he will punch Speaker Robin Vos in the nose after Vos kicks him out of Big Lie meeting

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tim Ramthun is a leading proponent of decertifying the 2020 race in Wisconsin, which is not legally possible. He has pressured Robin Vos, the speaker of the state assembly, to embrace decertification, and said he wanted to “punch him in the nose”.

I'm not watching nearly an hour of it...Where's the relevant point in the video?

I'm not watching nearly an hour of it...Where's the relevant point in the video?
i don't remember when it happened. i watched the whole debate, guess i have too much time on my hands...that Rebecca Kleefish woman candidate is a real douche, she was very disrepectful to the other candidates

Tim Ramthun is a leading proponent of decertifying the 2020 race in Wisconsin, which is not legally possible.
It is legally possible, and the former WI Supreme Court Judge, who investigated the fraudulent election. spelled out the specific legal points and authorities which demonstrated so.

i don't remember when it happened. i watched the whole debate, guess i have too much time on my hands...that Rebecca Kleefish woman candidate is a real douche, she was very disrepectful to the other candidates
"I don't remember"..... Bullshit....You didn't even watch it, or you would have at least scrolled through it to find the time stamp, because you remembered roughly when it happened.

You just made some wild hearsay accusation, like you often do, and make everyone else do your work for you.

fuck off

"I don't remember"..... Bullshit....You didn't even watch it, or you would have at least scrooled through it to find the time stamp.

You just made some wild hearsay accusation, like you often do, and make everyone else do your work for you.

fuck off
i did watch it...Rebeca Kleefish at the start of the debate makes a derogatory comment to the other candidate...they then talk about the budget surplus in WI of 5.4 billion dollars saying it's too much revenue and that taxes need to be lowered...a few minutes after that i think is when the "punch" comment happens

i did watch it...Rebeca Kleefish at the start of the debate makes a derogatory comment to the other candidate...they then talk about the budget surplus in WI of 5.4 billion dollars saying it's too much revenue and that taxes need to be lowered...a few minutes after that i think is when the "punch" comment happens
Then why the fuck didn't you say so in the first place?

You honestly make me wonder if you're really not a Chinese bot.

"I don't remember"..... Bullshit....You didn't even watch it, or you would have at least scrolled through it to find the time stamp, because you remembered roughly when it happened.

fuck off
i don't even know what "time stamp" is...i'm not exactly advanced in this whole technology stuff, though my skills are decent at using social media

who investigated the fraudulent election
There was no fraudulent election.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back