Crown Obama

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Yes, according to Bill Gates America needs to crown Obama King.....or something like that.......

Bill Gates: Obama Needs To Have More Power

Nicholas Ballasy
The Daily Caller
March 14, 2013

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the wealthiest American, said on “some days” he wishes the U.S. political system were like England’s, so that President Barack Obama could have “slightly more power.”

Gates was asked for his assessment of President Obama’s job performance during an interview at Politico’s “Playbook Cocktails” event.

“Some days I wish we had a system like the U.K. where, you know, the party in power could do a lot and you know, you’d see how it went and then fine you could un-elect them,” said Gates on Wednesday.

“Now, over time, our system has worked slightly better than theirs, theirs has worked okay but so it’s ironic that right now it feels like I wish there was slightly more power in the presidency to avoid some of these deadlocks. So I think what he [Obama] wants to do and what he’s actually able to do, the gap is so big there that it’s hard to know in some ways.”

He doesn't need any more power.

We need to get rid of things like the filibuster or make them talking ones.

Additionally deep sixing the electoral college, gerrymandering and the Hastert rule, as putting some limits on when those in congress people could start working for interests they are lobbying for, would make this a vastly more Democratic nation.

Yes, according to Bill Gates America needs to crown Obama King.....or something like that.......

Nicholas Ballasy
The Daily Caller
March 14, 2013

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the wealthiest American, said on “some days” he wishes the U.S. political system were like England’s, so that President Barack Obama could have “slightly more power.”

Gates was asked for his assessment of President Obama’s job performance during an interview at Politico’s “Playbook Cocktails” event.

“Some days I wish we had a system like the U.K. where, you know, the party in power could do a lot and you know, you’d see how it went and then fine you could un-elect them,” said Gates on Wednesday.

“Now, over time, our system has worked slightly better than theirs, theirs has worked okay but so it’s ironic that right now it feels like I wish there was slightly more power in the presidency to avoid some of these deadlocks. So I think what he [Obama] wants to do and what he’s actually able to do, the gap is so big there that it’s hard to know in some ways.”

You do know that he was referring to Britain's parliamentary system? Not the monarchy.

Obama has indicated more than once that his hands are tied because as he put it recently......he isn't a dictator ( wish he was but his hands are tied due to our system of gov) so this is probably plan B being introduced. Make him King. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right now....

Additionally deep sixing the electoral college, gerrymandering and the Hastert rule, as putting some limits on when those in congress people could start working for interests they are lobbying for, would make this a vastly more Democratic nation.

It was purposely made NOT easy to let government give itself more power.. and are good reasons for the electoral college,and you have been told many times about them.... and you know the main 2 are to have all branches chosen in a different way, to keep more with the balance of power and away from the tyranny oft he masses.. and to have the states (you know those things that give the fed its power thru the constitution) have their voices heard in the choosing of the executive branch

I would be satisfied if Obama and all presidents lost power back down to the distinct powers granted within the constitution... but then again I am not a big government progressive

Obama has indicated more than once that his hands are tied because as he put it recently......he isn't a dictator ( wish he was but his hands are tied due to our system of gov) so this is probably plan B being introduced. Make him King. Our founding fathers are probably rolling over in their graves right now....

As stated above.. it is SUPPOSED To be hard to get things passed, to grab power, or to change the way government was set up by the constitution... a government that too easily assumes more power (as we have seen over the decades) gets drunk with that power

Obama has an aversion to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the pledge of Allegience and honoring the American flag or did you miss that?

Uh huh. That's what they want you to think so you don't figure out that he is really making a secret pact with Dr. Evil to take over the entire planet. Why else would his wife have changed her hairdo?

It was purposely made NOT easy to let government give itself more power.. and are good reasons for the electoral college,and you have been told many times about them.... and you know the main 2 are to have all branches chosen in a different way, to keep more with the balance of power and away from the tyranny oft he masses.. and to have the states (you know those things that give the fed its power thru the constitution) have their voices heard in the choosing of the executive branch

I would be satisfied if Obama and all presidents lost power back down to the distinct powers granted within the constitution... but then again I am not a big government progressive

There is no such thing as "Tyranny of the masses" and governments which generally hold that up as a reason to block democracy? They don't last.

Obama has an aversion to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the pledge of Allegience and honoring the American flag or did you miss that?

Actually..you folks don't seem to know what's in the constitution.

For example..

What is meant by "Negative Liberties"? :eusa_whistle:

As stated above.. it is SUPPOSED To be hard to get things passed, to grab power, or to change the way government was set up by the constitution... a government that too easily assumes more power (as we have seen over the decades) gets drunk with that power

right, which is why Obama uses an illegal 4th branch of govt.... hundreds of czars..... 923 executive orders and counting...... he is going around the system - he's the definition of "lawless"..

There is no such thing as "Tyranny of the masses" and governments which generally hold that up as a reason to block democracy? They don't last.

No such thing as tyranny of the masses.. LOL.. oh, that is RICH!!!

Yes.. if you don't have the checks and balances and constitutional rules, and you have everything chosen by majority vote.. you indeed have the encroachment of the tyranny oft he majority where 50.0000000001% can vote away the rights and anything else of the 49.9999999999%

You show you are more of an idiot, every time you post this stupid shit

Uh huh. That's what they want you to think so you don't figure out that he is really making a secret pact with Dr. Evil to take over the entire planet. Why else would his wife have changed her hairdo?

I'd rather know why she lost her license to practice law at the same time her husband did. People do not volutarily give up their law licenses unless they have broken the law and are trying to avoid being prosecuted for it.

-Jeremiah

Nicholas Ballasy
The Daily Caller
March 14, 2013

You do know that the Queen in England has very little power. At least i hope you do.

No such thing as tyranny of the masses.. LOL.. oh, that is RICH!!!

Yes.. if you don't have the checks and balances and constitutional rules, and you have everything chosen by majority vote.. you indeed have the encroachment of the tyranny oft he majority where 50.0000000001% can vote away the rights and anything else of the 49.9999999999%

You show you are more of an idiot, every time you post this stupid shit

Learn English:

Tyr·an·ny
[tir-uh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural tyr·an·nies.
arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. Synonyms: despotism, absolutism, dictatorship.
the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
undue severity or harshness.

A "tyrant" is singular.

I'd rather know why she lost her license to practice law at the same time her husband did. People do not volutarily give up their law licenses unless they have broken the law and are trying to avoid being prosecuted for it.

-Jeremiah

Big moo voluntarily gave up her license pursuant to court order. Yes it would be interesting to find out what that was all about.

tyranny (ˈtɪrənɪ) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n , pl -nies
1. a. government by a tyrant or tyrants; despotism
b. similarly oppressive and unjust government by more than one person
2. arbitrary, unreasonable, or despotic behaviour or use of authority: the teacher's tyranny
3. any harsh discipline or oppression: the tyranny of the clock
4. a political unit ruled by a tyrant
5. (esp in ancient Greece) government by a usurper
6. a tyrannical act

And you can have TYRANTS... as in the MASSES that an vote away the rights of others with a simple majority... or majority rule without rule of law to prevent it (AKA the Constitution)

Idiot

Forum List

Back