CRT opposition based on political expediency not actual factual history

How is it factful history to blame slavery and all the wrongs of history on one race of man? The very race that ended it worldwide and did more for human rights then all the others combined. Seems that you believe in slavery and bringing back the old days and punishing whites for ending such.

CRT is about division to tar this country apart for the blood letting of the democratic party.

THe important bit, is that you know it is being taught and that you are a liar.
So you don't actually know what it is and can't provide an example of where it's being taught.

But "I" am the liar.

Ya Fucking freak

I want to discuss an issue that came up in a different thread. I think it is worth a thread of its own.

On the current events board, there is a thread about a book in which it is claimed that trump praised Hitler as having done good things.

I was a bit shocked to read many board members agreeing with this and it got me thinking about the teaching,or proposed teaching, of CRT in American schools.

I have no wish to go into the boring detail of CRT but my understanding is that it is a revisionist view of American history that shows a darker view of America than most people grew up with.

It has caused a great deal of upset amongst people who are actually quite happy with their history just the way it is. But that is a political stance and not one that takes account of actual history. And that seems to be the same attitude that I see when it comes to judging Hitler.

It means that CRT will not be judged through any historical or academic perspective. It will be judged purely on its perceived political stance and its possible impact on the youngsters who are taught it.

There is a fear that kids will grow to hate their country and for that reason the truth must be suppressed. But this is covered up in ignorant bluster because to admit that would be admitting that the US should come clean on its history.

Surely honesty is the best policy ? There isnt a country on earth that has not got some episodes that they would rather not discuss. I know all about that. People who can find the good in Hitler should not dictate the education of the kids.

Teachers' union president says CRT is NOT being taught in schools
it's being presented on a political stance so they can eat it.

So you don't actually know what it is and can't provide an example of where it's being taught.

But "I" am the liar.

Ya Fucking freak

Sure I do. I just can't be bothered to play your silly denial games.

BUT, I don't mind spending the time to point out that you are a liar.

Soo, there we are.

How is it factful history to blame slavery and all the wrongs of history one one race of man? The very race that ended it worldwide and did more for human rights then all the others combined.

CRT is about division to tar this country apart for the blood letting of the democratic party.
Wow ...that sounds divisive. And where is that being taught?

Not something like it...THAT exact thing

Oh and "stormlover"?

Newsflash...the "storm" ended on Jan 6

Sure I do. I just can't be bothered to play your silly denial games.

BUT, I don't mind spending the time to point out that you are a liar.

Soo, there we are.
What you can't do is describe CRT or find anywhere it's being taught

And no blacks don't have a right to loot and destroy our stores because of slavery. The very slavery that their own kings and nations sold 30-50 million of their brothers into for thousands of years around the world to become insanely wealthy. The very slavery that included all races of man.

This issue is a major loser for the left.

What you can't do is describe CRT or find anywhere it's being taught

It is not that I CAN'T do it, it is that I am NOT going to play your silly troll game.

I just had a libtard ask me what the difference was between two things. I explained the difference and he ignored my response and moved on to his next talking point.

See, the question was a lie. He asked it, but not to get an answer or to listen and respond to the answer, but just to spew a talking point out into the din.

Your question is not a question, it is a lie.

My point stands. YOu are a liar, and CRT is real and being taught.

Liberals have turned our schools into racist, leftist indoctrination centers.

My point stands. YOu are a liar, and CRT is real and being taught.
You're the liar and everyone reading this knows it. The problem is that you're anonymous and shameless

But hey...prove me wrong. Explain what you think it is and show us where it's being taught

You won't because you can't

Of course CRT is being taught. Maybe it's called Understanding White Rage, or White Fragility.

Before critical race theory the Marxist Frankfurt school taught it as critical theory. It was a method of class warfare. Hitler threw the Marxist institute out of Germany where five founders found a home in New York, at Columbia University.

The problem they had was Americans don't experience class as Europeans. Class is fluid. The poor can become middle class and penniless immigrants can become rich.

The Frankfurt School had become The Institute for Social Research at Columbia floundering in the hate the rich philosophy. It limped along until the 60's. It was realized that every argument, every attack would work if race were substituted for class. Marxist critical theory became critical race theory. It's the same old Marxist BS as it always was.

You're the liar and everyone reading this knows it. The problem is that you're anonymous and shameless

But hey...prove me wrong. Explain what you think it is and show us where it's being taught

You won't because you can't

Said the lying leftard.

The truth is, this country has had a BI PARTISAN consensus on equality for blacks since the mid 60s.

What leftards like you call w.s. or wacism, is generally slight disagreements on HOW MUCH to discriminate against whites to achieve it.

The truth is, this country has had a BI PARTISAN consensus on equality for blacks since the mid 60s.
We all know THAT ain't true...and it's not the subject of this thread

We supposedly agree that should be the case...but it's not.

Again. Not the topic of this thread

We all know THAT ain't true...and it's not the subject of this thread

We supposedly agree that should be the case...but it's not.

Again. Not the topic of this thread

Name me a Presidential candidate from either major party, from any election since 1965, that did not support civil rights for blacks including some form of discrimination in their favor.

OR admit that you cannot, and that my point is correct.

Name me a Presidential candidate from either major party, from any election since 1965, that did not support civil rights for blacks including some form of discrimination in their favor.

OR admit that you cannot, and that my point is correct.
Sorry doof. Wrong thread. But feel free to start a thread asking whether racism exists...SOMEWHERE ELSE

This thread is about your CRT fantasy

Sorry doof. Wrong thread. But feel free to start a thread asking whether racism exists...SOMEWHERE ELSE

This thread is about your CRT fantasy

No, I made a point about the real history of this country, which you addressed. So I called you on it.

ANd you folded, like I knew you would.

My point stands this country has had a bi-partisan consensus on civil rights for blacks to the point of both parties supporting discrimination in FAVOR Of blacks since the mid 60s.

The anti-white, anti-American shit people like you push, is complete bullshit that you cannot back up at all.

Forum List

Back