Cruz blames Finonia for loss.

Ted Cruz blames Marco Rubio for his loss while throwing Carly Fiorina 'under the bus'

My guess is Rubio hated Cruz too much to be anywhere near Cruz. It took a 500,000 payoff for Finonia to agree.
Your thread title is a lie. Cruz didnt blame Fiorina at all.
You are merely an Obama knee padder in Trump clothes.
Feel the Schlong!

He totally blames finonia. If rubio had been his VP he would have won big.

Losers always find an excuse so they don't have to admit they were just dumb to start with.

Ted Cruz blames Marco Rubio for his loss while throwing Carly Fiorina 'under the bus'

My guess is Rubio hated Cruz too much to be anywhere near Cruz. It took a 500,000 payoff for Finonia to agree.
Feel the Schlong!

He totally blames finonia. If rubio had been his VP he would have won big.

How is that blaming Fiorina?

Feel the Schlong!
^Didn't even read the article

So maybe you can show where he blamed Fiorina, actually you didn't read the link, he didn't do that anywhere.

No one likes Cruz. His political career is over.
Jesus Christ, talk about jumping to conclusions! Texas loves him, he is still a Senator, and he will probably be re-elected as Senator.

Think before you speak.
I predict he'll lose. He's done nothing but embarrass himself and the nation the last few years.

Feel the Schlong!

So maybe you can show where he blamed Fiorina, actually you didn't read the link, he didn't do that anywhere.
He is having his people come out and say he would have won in a landslide with a different VP pick. At best, he is shamelessly throwing her under the bus. Which is not surprising, considering what a scumbag he is.

The public would not accept an all latino, all foreign, ticket.

They are both Americans, you're saying Latinos born Americans aren't really Americans? That's pathetic. I only care what their views are, not the color of their skin. I'd have voted for that ticket in a heartbeat

Feel the Schlong!

He is having his people come out and say he would have won in a landslide with a different VP pick. At best, he is shamelessly throwing her under the bus. Which is not surprising, considering what a scumbag he is.

Saying he wanted Rubio isn't blaming Fiorina no matter how you slice it, that's just stupid. Actually it's Bush's fault, he wanted Rubio and didn't get him. Your argument is as stupid as that. If you disagree Rubio would have saved him, that's a topic of discussion. That Fiorina was his second choice is blaming her is so just you morons

They are both Americans, you're saying Latinos born Americans aren't really Americans? That's pathetic. I only care what their views are, not the color of their skin. I'd have voted for that ticket in a heartbeat
The perception is that they are in some way foreign which was a continuing theme in both campaigns.

Color of their skin? Are you mad? If either one was any whiter, they'd be snow.

Both are of latino heritage. I doubt if the general public is ready to go all Cuban.

Feel the Schlong!

Saying he wanted Rubio isn't blaming Fiorina no matter how you slice it, that's just stupid. Actually it's Bush's fault, he wanted Rubio and didn't get him. Your argument is as stupid as that. If you disagree Rubio would have saved him, that's a topic of discussion. That Fiorina was his second choice is blaming her is so just you morons
Fiorina did him a favor by joining his ticket (or just took a bribe depending on your perspective). Cruz sending out his cockroaches just days after the election loss, refusing to take responsibility and instead blaming his VP pick? Despicable.

The perception is that they are in some way foreign which was a continuing theme in both campaigns.

Both are of latino heritage. I doubt if the general public is ready to go all Cuban.
You keep saying the "public," but what you mean is "republican voters."

Your bigotry aside, why? They got more support between them through most of the campaign than Trump got. Which is consistent with Cruz's view they would have won united. Trump only pulled away at the end because of the phenomena that at some point people just start voting for the perceived winner.

The view that voters will vote for a Latino at the top of the ticket, but not if he has a Latino running mate is just unsubstantiated bigotry defying all logic. If that were true, they wouldn't have voted for either of them to start with. Which clearly you're wrong about

Forum List

Back