Cruz Is The Conservative Favorite....But Is He Eligible?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
It looks like Ted Cruz is the current undisputed favorite of Conservatives (much like I pointed out as him being the new face of the GOP).

76% of GOP now 'conservative,' pick Cruz for 2016 nomination | WashingtonExaminer.com

Heck, even people like Tinydancer calls most of the other GOP'ers "RINOS".

So now that Ted Cruz is the top dog on the pile that begs the question, "Is he eligible"?

I have seen just about EVERY Neo-Con on this board question Obama's eligibility for the Presidency (and that was after he showed his birth certificate). And if you were one of them please explain how Obama isn't but Ted Cruz is?

Cruz has an (R) next to his name, so the birther brigade doesn't care. It's as simple as that.

He was born outside of the US, one parent was Cuban, and his parents didn't come to America till Cruz was four.

How in the world can he be considered natural born American? He is not eligible.

He was born outside of the US, one parent was Cuban, and his parents didn't come to America till Cruz was four.

How in the world can he be considered natural born American? He is not eligible.

Unlike Obama Ted Cruz was REALLY foreign born but I have yet to see the Teapublicans say anything about it. But you can bet his primary opponents will make an issue of it.

This should be good to watch....:popcorn:

It looks like Ted Cruz is the current undisputed favorite of Conservatives (much like I pointed out as him being the new face of the GOP).

76% of GOP now 'conservative,' pick Cruz for 2016 nomination | WashingtonExaminer.com

So now that Ted Cruz is the top dog on the pile that begs the question, "Is he eligible"?

I have seen just about EVERY Neo-Con on this board question Obama's eligibility for the Presidency (and that was after he showed his birth certificate). And if you were one of them please explain how Obama isn't but Ted Cruz is?

This did not end well.

cruzdoa1-300x300.png

My stance has been the same since day one. Obama is a US Citizen naturally because his mother was a US Citizen when he was born. Thus my position is the same for Cruz.

The only argument I have with Obama and his birth certificate is his refusal to simply proved a REAL one. He stokes the kooks and the believers by providing fakes every time he is asked.

My stance has been the same since day one. Obama is a US Citizen naturally because his mother was a US Citizen when he was born. Thus my position is the same for Cruz.

The only argument I have with Obama and his birth certificate is his refusal to simply proved a REAL one. He stokes the kooks and the believers by providing fakes every time he is asked.

He provided a REAL one. It's the kooks and birthers that insisted it was faked.

EVERY birth certificate he has provided has been proven to be a forgery. And the last one by a member of his own team.

Where to start here first I'm not a neo-con I don't what that is supposed to be and don't care either second I have never questioned Obama's eligibility and if were being honest most people haven't outside of fringe loons and publicity hounds like Donald Trump finally yes Ted Cruz is eligible.

EVERY birth certificate he has provided has been proven to be a forgery. And the last one by a member of his own team.

IMO, that makes you one of the kooks. Why would they be faked, if he was actually a citizen and why would you accept the word of those who say it's faked over the state of Hawaii and others that say it's not? You seem to be trying to have it both ways. :doubt:

IMO, that makes you one of the kooks. Why would they be faked, if he was actually a citizen and why would you accept the word of those who say it's faked over the state of Hawaii and others that say it's not? You seem to be trying to have it both ways. :doubt:

The kook would be you, a respected expert one that worked for Obama has stated without prejudice that the last birth certificate Obama presented was a forgery. Obama's own team agreed it was.

And the argument is not that he is not a citizen but goes back to your question in this thread. Some people believe that if you were not born on US Soil you are not eligible to be President. Thus why they claim he was born in Kenya. And Obama does not diffuse or eliminate the problem when he trots out fabricated birth Certificates.

Don't ask me why he does it, he had the Governor Lt Governor and the head of the department for birth certificates say he had a Hawaii birth certificate. Yet to date he has not presented one that an expert has not declared was a forgery. And several times after the fake his team agreed it was a forgery.

I don't believe Cruz meets the constitutional requirements to be President of the United States.

He'll make a fine senator and a valuable member of the cabinet.

All this foolish worry about O's birth certificate.....

Hawaii produced those on paper made from hemp.

A copy was brought to the Democrat Party Convention where the mew messiah was proclaimed and was immediately shredded and smoked. Gone forever.

The president has to be a citizen from birth, hence "natural born citizen." By Obama's own account, he is a Kenyan national. Nor was he allowed to have dual citizenship while living in Indonesia. These facts are of no consequence to liberals, who don't believe in the Constitution in the first place.

TGG is wrong on all accounts. Birthers just birther along. It's what they do, and their opinions really have no weight in politics.

Of course Cruz is eligible. As is Obama. As was McCain. Of three, only Obama was born in the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back