Cruz obliterates the left here

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
This girl represents leftism extremely well. She's another "liberal" surface-dweller that's dependent on others (aka propaganda) training her on how to think.

And that's you leftists shaking your heads no after having your ideas shredded, because you can't take it.

The Yale Student doesn't know that she has been brainwashed with left wing hate and disinformation.
The Left is obsessed with race because they are racist.

The Yale Student doesn't know that she has been brainwashed with left wing hate and disinformation.
The Left is obsessed with race because they are racist.

I've come to the conclusion that a major reason common leftists desire "wake" is because that's their subconscious telling them they have racist thoughts and ideas. Leftists practice group think, projection and that, so because they themselves are racist (i.e. need help) they believe it's necessary that society be reformed.

I've come to the conclusion that a major reason common leftists desire "wake" is because that's their subconscious telling them they have racist thoughts and ideas. Leftists practice group think, projection and that, so because they themselves are racist (i.e. need help) they believe it's necessary that society be reformed.
Yea, she might be attempting to immunize herself from being accused of being part of the great white oppressors.

Forum List

Back