Cruz RNC Speech

Trump wants his VP to do all the work.
I did hear that, when he offered the veep to Kasich, he said Kasich would be the most powerful veep ever.

If that's true, that's pretty interesting. The exact opposite of the strong, unique, singular, powerful image Trump supporters have of him.
I heard hitlery wanted Cruz as her VP....it would be the ultimate establishment ticket.....:lol:
Establishment establishbent

So if a man insulted your wife, branded you a liar, and used a dirty underhanded tactic like implicating your father in a murder conspiracy on the day of an election... you would do your duty and glorify him in front of a crowd?

IF you were a CONFIRMED liar, and your father was an CONFIRMED associate of Lee Harvey Oswald, and your wife had a CONFIRMED mental breakdown that left her on the side of a busy highway (in her underpants) ............would you be asking these questions?

:rofl:

Speaking of wives, why do they (the trumpkins) always attack woman? Its very mafia like.

They yearn for the good old days when women knew their place in the kitchen and the bedroom.

Trump wants his VP to do all the work.
I did hear that, when he offered the veep to Kasich, he said Kasich would be the most powerful veep ever.

If that's true, that's pretty interesting. The exact opposite of the strong, unique, singular, powerful image Trump supporters have of him.
Reminds me of the guy in England who initiated brexit. As soon as brexit happened the guy quit.

Then he was appointed Foreign Minister. The guy is a nut. He is the Donnie Trump of Europe.

You tell him boss! You like arguing with lefties but not right wing tools

I love a good robust argument anytime. It doesn't matter if it's a lefty, righty, libertardian... whoever. What I don't abide are little shitheads who just want to try and push my buttons without any point to make. At least YOU are somewhat entertaining and engaging. But if you ever want to get put on my ignore list, just start being an arrogant little jerk-face with nothing to say.

At cruz

TFaJcN2.png

View attachment 82355

bye bye white christian party , no way you can win
I can't stand Frump and I seriously doubt he's going to win but it would be great to have him win if only to watch your head explode. :lmao:
Hitlery's only chance is in the illegal and the dead and buried coming out of the graves to vote for her.
You over estimate your fellow voting citizens........ :eusa_whistle:
Well it is pretty obvious the saudi and bank ass kissing Texans did get get to Cruz.
They did? I wouldn't know.
Yeah you probably wouldn't. Cool thing about being in the later years is you have enough history behind you sometimes to see a little ways beyond what the rhetoric of the day is.

He just let Cruz hang himself. Cruz no doubt plans to run in 4 years, whether trump wins or not. This will hurt him.

Brilliant move letting Cruz remind the world what a douche he is.

Yep, just like it was career suicide for Cruz to stand his ground against the GOP for caving in on things like the debt ceiling, and then leading the GOP nomination when he first began to run for President?

Time and again Cruz seemingly commits career suicide yet ends up benefiting.

One thing is for sure, to get a gain you must put out some risk. Cruz continues to do that so it will either move him up or down. My guess is after 4 to 8 years of hell under either current nominee, he will positioned just great!

It's a binary process at this point...

Let's cut the shit....are YOU voting Trump?

After the way Cruz has been attacked tonight? Probably not.
And there you fucking have it...you GOP'ers are the problem......and we WILL fix you....

That sounded very Nazi-like.
Your jackboots click?

"We WILL fix you!"

Jawohl, mein kommandant!

Trump supporters are well known to follow authoritarians.

It's a binary process at this point...

Let's cut the shit....are YOU voting Trump?

After the way Cruz has been attacked tonight? Probably not.
And there you fucking have it...you GOP'ers are the problem......and we WILL fix you....

That sounded very Nazi-like.
Your jackboots click?

"We WILL fix you!"

Jawohl, mein kommandant!

Trump supporters are well known to follow authoritarians.
I thought I heard them click....

You tell him boss! You like arguing with lefties but not right wing tools

I love a good robust argument anytime. It doesn't matter if it's a lefty, righty, libertardian... whoever. What I don't abide are little shitheads who just want to try and push my buttons without any point to make. At least YOU are somewhat entertaining and engaging. But if you ever want to get put on my ignore list, just start being an arrogant little jerk-face with nothing to say.
You know I appreciate you too boss.

Is Owebo new?

True, but astonishly MUCH less of a sack of shit than the guy you whiney little Trump bitches support.
CkXkDdOWEAAjMwD.jpg:large

Obviously, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In a previous thread you were in I mentioned I'm a big Rand Paul fan. Trump was not my first choice. But I got over it and moved on. Maybe next election will be Rand's year, but as of now I will vote Trump over Hitlery every time, and 'Lyin Ted can go fuck himself

Cruz and his supporters will tell you that he couldn't endorse Trump, even though he at one time vowed to support the eventual nominee, because he is a man of principle. And I would say that Hitler was a man of principles too, but i didn't much care for his character, nor do I care for Lying Ted's character. He is a whinney little Canadian-Cuban bitch who can't believe he got his ass kicked by a big orange clown.
Every time I see you, I remember the chewing gum story and how pissed off ChrisL was about it. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shut up. I only said he was disgusting and that it was an overreaction because someone takes your gum! That's disgusting! What kind of person does that?

She's baaaack. Still up nights with a queasy stomach while thinking about chewing some piss gum? I'll bet you are rude to waiters and waitresses, so it's safe to say you've downed more than your share of other people's loogies. But you are fine so it's no big

First endorsements don't mean shit anymore. Second did anyone seriously think Cruz was going to endorse the man who suggested his father was involved in the JFK assassination?

You mother fucking right wing creeps. You fucking cried so hard about Obama palling around with Reverand Wright and you don't fucking mind the fact Ted's dad was palling around with someone who assassinated JFK? A fucking CUBAN no less! Then Ted's mom the traitor leaves the USA after they helped murder our President and years later they send the Manchurian Candidate back to America to do god knows what? Luckily they gave birth to a used car salesman who has no chance of ever being president.

True, but astonishly MUCH less of a sack of shit than the guy you whiney little Trump bitches support.
CkXkDdOWEAAjMwD.jpg:large

Obviously, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In a previous thread you were in I mentioned I'm a big Rand Paul fan. Trump was not my first choice. But I got over it and moved on. Maybe next election will be Rand's year, but as of now I will vote Trump over Hitlery every time, and 'Lyin Ted can go fuck himself

Cruz and his supporters will tell you that he couldn't endorse Trump, even though he at one time vowed to support the eventual nominee, because he is a man of principle. And I would say that Hitler was a man of principles too, but i didn't much care for his character, nor do I care for Lying Ted's character. He is a whinney little Canadian-Cuban bitch who can't believe he got his ass kicked by a big orange clown.
Every time I see you, I remember the chewing gum story and how pissed off ChrisL was about it. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shut up. I only said he was disgusting and that it was an overreaction because someone takes your gum! That's disgusting! What kind of person does that?

She's baaaack. Still up nights with a queasy stomach while thinking about chewing some piss gum? I'll bet you are rude to waiters and waitresses, so it's safe to say you've downed more than your share of other people's loogies. But you are fine so it's no big
ChrisL is a hoot huh?

First endorsements don't mean shit anymore. Second did anyone seriously think Cruz was going to endorse the man who suggested his father was involved in the JFK assassination?
No...no one thought Cruz was a man of integrity.....
Keep in mind Owebo that I like Trump way more than I do Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, Kasich, Christie, Carson, Fiorino, etc.

So I agree with you when the argument is "Trump vs. the GOP". Just not Trump for President. That's ridiculous.

You mother fucking right wing creeps. You fucking cried so hard about Obama palling around with Reverand Wright and you don't fucking mind the fact Ted's dad was palling around with someone who assassinated JFK? A fucking CUBAN no less! Then Ted's mom the traitor leaves the USA after they helped murder our President and years later they send the Manchurian Candidate back to America to do god knows what? Luckily they gave birth to a used car salesman who has no chance of ever being president.
Your fear is the best endorsement Trump could ever ask for...

Your a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back