Cruz, Rubio, Kasich should do a joint press conference with Trump

Spoken like somebody that knows nothing but the rhetoric. Which candidate do you think is better?

Anyone who votes third party is delusional:cuckoo:
So what... You happy with the Rs and Ds running things for the end of time?
Even that idiot Bernie had to run as a Democrat....Try to live in the real world ok?
What's the real world? Sticking your thumb up your ass and eating whatever is spoon fed to you? I think not, this country is built on revolution, progression and change. It doesn't happen over night but I see the end of this two party monopoly on the horizon. Just gonna take people with some guts to act on it.

The revolution is over sparky...You're living in lah..lah..land.
I'm sure that's what the jackasses told Dr King and LGBTs seeking the right to get married...

Do you HONESTLY believe that Hitlery is what is best for USA.INC?
The neocons you mentioned and Hitlery are on the same team...so it's not gonna happen.

We are currently down to what's "better"......among sentients, it's a "no-brainer"......

You seem to operate quite well with no brain

Wow!! impressive

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

You DO understand that, for the most part his involvement is limited to licensing the use of his name.......which has value primarily because he hasn't run out of fools....
You do understand what a real estate developer does right? Oh that's right, you're the brainless guy:slap:

I do.......and it involves a great deal more than selling a name....

Instead of blowing smoke, why don't you just read the article and learn?

While I am no fan of either political party, there is nothing that Trump could ever do that matches even 1/0th of the horrific crimes that Hitlery was a part of. Terrorism, murder, assault, theft of hundreds of millions of dollars. You HONESTLY believe that Hitlery is pristrine? HOLY fuck....you were left out in the sun waaaaay tooo long.

The Trump family has personally set out to elevate the world's expectations for what a luxury hotel experience should be. As a family of internationally-renowned real estate developers with unprecedented experience and proven success, the Trump name is invariably powerful, separating Trump HotelsTM from all other international hotel companies. In turn, the Trump organization is the global leader in real estate development, sales and marketing, and property management for luxury residential, commercial, hotel and golf properties.

Trump Hotels continues to raise the bar on the luxury travel experience by delivering a sense of style and unrivaled customer service at our boutique hotels. With the intimate involvement of the Trump family and full implementation of the Trump brand standards, Trump Hotels ensures the highest quality product while maintaining ultimate uniqueness and outpacing the RevPar Index. Trump believes that a successful operation is rooted in partnerships based on collaboration and flexibility.

Boutique Hotels Worldwide | Trump Hotels™– For Developers | Luxury Hotels
Notice how none of them look like their Dad?

They all look like him...Put down the bottle nutter :slap:

The Trump family has personally set out to elevate the world's expectations for what a luxury hotel experience should be. As a family of internationally-renowned real estate developers with unprecedented experience and proven success, the Trump name is invariably powerful, separating Trump HotelsTM from all other international hotel companies. In turn, the Trump organization is the global leader in real estate development, sales and marketing, and property management for luxury residential, commercial, hotel and golf properties.

Trump Hotels continues to raise the bar on the luxury travel experience by delivering a sense of style and unrivaled customer service at our boutique hotels. With the intimate involvement of the Trump family and full implementation of the Trump brand standards, Trump Hotels ensures the highest quality product while maintaining ultimate uniqueness and outpacing the RevPar Index. Trump believes that a successful operation is rooted in partnerships based on collaboration and flexibility.

Consider the Trump Soho...

The project is a collaboration between Trump, the Bayrock Group and Tamir Sapir.[3] The building is being overseen by Donald Trump, his children Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump, and Sean Yazbeck. The Trumps have not invested their own capital in the project.[3]

True story.......several months ago I attended a meeting in NYC, and participants were booked at the Trump Soho.......now, you have to understand that this crowd leans quite conservative......I was shocked to learn that some in the group had REFUSED to stay at a property associated with Trump.....they had to be relocated....

Do you HONESTLY believe that Hitlery is what is best for USA.INC?
The neocons you mentioned and Hitlery are on the same team...so it's not gonna happen.

We are currently down to what's "better"......among sentients, it's a "no-brainer"......

Wow!! impressive

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

You DO understand that, for the most part his involvement is limited to licensing the use of his name.......which has value primarily because he hasn't run out of fools....
You do understand what a real estate developer does right? Oh that's right, you're the brainless guy:slap:

also included building things.... oh brainless one:slap:

Even that idiot Bernie had to run as a Democrat....Try to live in the real world ok?
What's the real world? Sticking your thumb up your ass and eating whatever is spoon fed to you? I think not, this country is built on revolution, progression and change. It doesn't happen over night but I see the end of this two party monopoly on the horizon. Just gonna take people with some guts to act on it.

I'm sure that's what the jackasses told Dr King and LGBTs seeking the right to get married...

Equating the rights of blacks to those of queers is beyond disgusting. Like one black man said concerning gay marriage. Your sin doesn't equal the tint of my skin"

Wow!! impressive

And you think the Donald does any of that?

The project is a collaboration between Trump, the Bayrock Group and Tamir Sapir.[3] The building is being overseen by Donald Trump, his children Donald Trump, Jr., and Ivanka Trump, and Sean Yazbeck. The Trumps have not invested their own capital in the project.[3]

True story.......several months ago I attended a meeting in NYC, and participants were booked at the Trump Soho.......now, you have to understand that this crowd leans quite conservative......I was shocked to learn that some in the group had REFUSED to stay at a property associated with Trump.....they had to be relocated....

Boy you're weak. Do you know anything about business? look up investors when you got time :eusa_wall:

OMG..Please..Dr King was preacher. It's highly doubtful he'd be supporting two men getting married

Do you know what builders do?..Come on man work with me here. What do builders do?

Equating the rights of blacks to those of queers is beyond disgusting. Like one black man said concerning gay marriage. Your sin doesn't equal the tint of my skin"
Whatever dude, we are all people... Save your sin talk for the cult and keep it there

Boy you're weak. Do you know anything about business? look up investors when you got time :eusa_wall:

Dude,

Even sponsors of publicly traded REITS put a token amount of their own skin in the game........

You're gonna want to take time to figure out what you've just been told.....

Do you know what builders do?..Come on man work with me here. What do builders do?

Who told you Donald was a "builder"?

Donald?

Dude,

Even sponsors of publicly traded REITS put a token amount of their own skin in the game........

I'm sure the Trump organization puts money up if need be, but if you have people willing to invest, to make money, whats wrong with that again?

Donald?
Developer builder same difference..what the hell's wrong with you?

Whatever dude, we are all people... Save your sin talk for the cult and keep it there

Yeah and people can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home...but don't push perversity on people and then say that they must accept it. The LGBT and their offshoot group GLSEN are already infesting schools even at the grade school level touting faggotry. I bet you will also support the pedophile agenda of lowering the age of consent like thy are trying to do in the UK and will try and justify it. I will talk about sin any damn time the urge strikes me...get it?

Donald?
Developer builder same difference

You can shut up now.....

Donald?
Developer builder same difference

You can shut up now.....

You don't know, do you? how old are you again?

Dude,

I'm sure the Trump organization puts money up if need be, but if you have people willing to invest, to make money, whats wrong with that again?

You're "sure"?

You're a nitwit.....a perfect representative of the Legions of the Donald.......

Forum List

Back