Cruz, Rubio, Kasich should do a joint press conference with Trump

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

Do you HONESTLY believe that Hitlery is what is best for USA.INC?
To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

The neocons you mentioned and Hitlery are on the same team...so it's not gonna happen.

Bullshi..t Trump just endorsed the king of the "neocons" John McCain...Cruz isn't any "Neocon"":slap:

I agree but all 3 are self serving narcissists who only care about themselves and not about the country.

Trumps the "deal maker" lets make a deal
That's what he claims.....the record?

Not so much...

Donald Trump's business failures: a comprehensive guide

Look around hater. Trumps accomplishments are all around the country and the world. Hillary accomplishments are making 200million dollars off of "serving the public" and idiots like you love her..WTF?:slap:

Can you be more specific about these "accomplishments"?

Cause as far as I can tell he has been sort of a serial disaster......but for the idiots who tuned in to his reality show, he'd be flogging falafel on 34th & 9th.....

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

The neocons you mentioned and Hitlery are on the same team...so it's not gonna happen.

We are currently down to what's "better"......among sentients, it's a "no-brainer"......

We are currently down to what's "better"......among sentients, it's a "no-brainer"......

You seem to operate quite well with no brain

Wow!! impressive:cool:

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

Wow!! impressive

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property

You DO understand that, for the most part his involvement is limited to licensing the use of his name.......which has value primarily because he hasn't run out of fools....

That would almost come off as sincere as Trump endorsing Ryan and McCain...

Wow!! impressive

You DO understand that, for the most part his involvement is limited to licensing the use of his name.......which has value primarily because he hasn't run out of fools....
You do understand what a real estate developer does right? Oh that's right, you're the brainless guy:slap:

You obviously have no fucking clue as to what Hitlery is all about, what she has done...what the people that were stuck working for her had to say. The money the Clintons lifted off of Leo Wanta....Hitlery has a "D" by her name and that is the only thing that matters to you. This skank sent thugs and hired private investigators to make sure that women that Bill "drop trou" either screwed or attacked to keep them from talking. She sold diplomacy in exchange for money, she was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS. She was behind the ousting of Qaddafi because he was going to sell his oil for gold. You HONESTLY think this skank should be CEO instead of sitting in a jail cell? I have always said that leftards were the slimiest parasites of all time. The end justifies the means to a leftard...

Trump or Hillary ..that's the choice:slap:
Ironically the Lib and Green Party both have better candidates than the Rs and Ds

Cruz, Rubio, Kasich should do a joint press conference with Trump

What kind of weed do you suggest for the joint?

The Trump family has personally set out to elevate the world's expectations for what a luxury hotel experience should be. As a family of internationally-renowned real estate developers with unprecedented experience and proven success, the Trump name is invariably powerful, separating Trump HotelsTM from all other international hotel companies. In turn, the Trump organization is the global leader in real estate development, sales and marketing, and property management for luxury residential, commercial, hotel and golf properties.

Trump Hotels continues to raise the bar on the luxury travel experience by delivering a sense of style and unrivaled customer service at our boutique hotels. With the intimate involvement of the Trump family and full implementation of the Trump brand standards, Trump Hotels ensures the highest quality product while maintaining ultimate uniqueness and outpacing the RevPar Index. Trump believes that a successful operation is rooted in partnerships based on collaboration and flexibility.

Boutique Hotels Worldwide | Trump Hotels™– For Developers | Luxury Hotels

Ironically the Lib and Green Party both have better candidates than the Rs and Ds

Please... a couple of loons..Jill Stein? OMG:uhoh3: Might as well be the fake indian

Please... a couple of loons..Jill Stein? OMG:uhoh3: Might as well be the fake indian
Spoken like somebody that knows nothing but the rhetoric. Which candidate do you think is better?

Spoken like somebody that knows nothing but the rhetoric. Which candidate do you think is better?

Anyone who votes third party is delusional:cuckoo:

So what... You happy with the Rs and Ds running things for the end of time?

Even that idiot Bernie had to run as a Democrat....Try to live in the real world ok?

Even that idiot Bernie had to run as a Democrat....Try to live in the real world ok?
What's the real world? Sticking your thumb up your ass and eating whatever is spoon fed to you? I think not, this country is built on revolution, progression and change. It doesn't happen over night but I see the end of this two party monopoly on the horizon. Just gonna take people with some guts to act on it.

What's the real world? Sticking your thumb up your ass and eating whatever is spoon fed to you? I think not, this country is built on revolution, progression and change. It doesn't happen over night but I see the end of this two party monopoly on the horizon. Just gonna take people with some guts to act on it.

The revolution is over sparky...You're living in lah..lah..land.

Wow!! impressive

You do understand what a real estate developer does right? Oh that's right, you're the brainless guy:slap:

I do.......and it involves a great deal more than selling a name....

Instead of blowing smoke, why don't you just read the article and learn?

The Trump family has personally set out to elevate the world's expectations for what a luxury hotel experience should be. As a family of internationally-renowned real estate developers with unprecedented experience and proven success, the Trump name is invariably powerful, separating Trump HotelsTM from all other international hotel companies. In turn, the Trump organization is the global leader in real estate development, sales and marketing, and property management for luxury residential, commercial, hotel and golf properties.

Trump Hotels continues to raise the bar on the luxury travel experience by delivering a sense of style and unrivaled customer service at our boutique hotels. With the intimate involvement of the Trump family and full implementation of the Trump brand standards, Trump Hotels ensures the highest quality product while maintaining ultimate uniqueness and outpacing the RevPar Index. Trump believes that a successful operation is rooted in partnerships based on collaboration and flexibility.

Boutique Hotels Worldwide | Trump Hotels™– For Developers | Luxury Hotels
Notice how none of them look like their Dad?

Forum List

Back