Cruz, Rubio, Kasich should do a joint press conference with Trump

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

Actually what's not best for them.....I'm surprised at how much they hate the trade, they must have friends making a shit ton for screwing us.

Do whatever the hell you want, you just sound like an Isis dipshit stuck living in the past. No sweat off my brow, I see where we are at and where we are going and I can be proud of it. You and your sorry bunch get to bitch and moan and talk about how horrible our country is... That's your prerogative I guess
They're going to get the last laugh. You've sent this 200 foot Tsunami headed right toward the Republican party--and Trump will take the Senate with him, along with tons of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country. Something you all can be PROUD of.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Hitlery IS the quack.......she couldn't even beat Sanders without help from the DNC and their rigged system. People are tired of the same shit. This country needs real change. It needs to kick out the Fed bankers and it needs to rid congress of the barristers that hold office per the original 13th amendment. Washington D.C needs an enema and all the jesuits need to be sent packing alike 83 other countries did.

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS. In your efforts to get a non establishment candidate you have rino'd yourselves right out of the White House, the Senate and tons of seats in the house. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the nominee--you have some very serious issues.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

She was promised the job in 2008 if she agreed to drop out of the race. The Diebold machines have backdoored software and there is no paper trail. The fix was in but the fact of the matter is that REAL Americans are waking up to the fraudulent system and the globalists are pissing themselves. Stupid asses like you will only "wake-up" when it's not a danger to do so...and then claim that you knew the whole time. It's easy to be brave when you have people to hide behind. People like me that know infinitely more than you that stand on the front lines trying to expose the lies, deceit and outright theft of the nation's wealth? Not so easy......but it's worth it.

How do you know so much? Special access to CIA intelligence? Are you a spy?

Unlike you I have been a political junky for many years now. But through your babble, I think you're referring to those 714 Democrat Super Delegates that were added into the your so-called "Rigged election" because of this loss in 1984. Reagan V Mondale

1984-electoral-map.gif

And after this type of expected loss Republicans may decide to add in a few Super delegates of their own.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

I was talking to Dale, not you

To announce they are joining forces to defeat Hillary..Put their personal differences aside and do what's best for the country.... The race would be over if they did:cool:

Uh......I think they arrived at the conclusion that Trump is NOT what is best for the country......

Actually what's not best for them.....I'm surprised at how much they hate the trade, they must have friends making a shit ton for screwing us.

The very same idiots that nominated this Chimpanzee, where also the same people that threw stones at Republicans, calling them rino's--establishment--and every other name you can think of.

Now-these same people want THEIR support? When hell freezes over.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

I do not see how that would resolve Trump's outstanding issues.

It would just look pretty. It would not accomplish anything.

Hillary is now pulling away from Trump in double digits.

Trump has narrow margins in states that used to be solid red.

The very same idiots that nominated this Chimpanzee, where also the same people that threw stones at Republicans, calling them rino's--establishment--and every other name you can think of.

Now-these same people want THEIR support? When hell freezes over.

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Well, if they like conservative policies....they better work with Trump, they'll get none with Hillary.

Do whatever the hell you want, you just sound like an Isis dipshit stuck living in the past. No sweat off my brow, I see where we are at and where we are going and I can be proud of it. You and your sorry bunch get to bitch and moan and talk about how horrible our country is... That's your prerogative I guess
They're going to get the last laugh. You've sent this 200 foot Tsunami headed right toward the Republican party--and Trump will take the Senate with him, along with tons of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country. Something you all can be PROUD of.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Hitlery IS the quack.......she couldn't even beat Sanders without help from the DNC and their rigged system. People are tired of the same shit. This country needs real change. It needs to kick out the Fed bankers and it needs to rid congress of the barristers that hold office per the original 13th amendment. Washington D.C needs an enema and all the jesuits need to be sent packing alike 83 other countries did.

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS. In your efforts to get a non establishment candidate you have rino'd yourselves right out of the White House, the Senate and tons of seats in the house. When you can't get Republicans to vote for the nominee--you have some very serious issues.

She was promised the job in 2008 if she agreed to drop out of the race. The Diebold machines have backdoored software and there is no paper trail. The fix was in but the fact of the matter is that REAL Americans are waking up to the fraudulent system and the globalists are pissing themselves. Stupid asses like you will only "wake-up" when it's not a danger to do so...and then claim that you knew the whole time. It's easy to be brave when you have people to hide behind. People like me that know infinitely more than you that stand on the front lines trying to expose the lies, deceit and outright theft of the nation's wealth? Not so easy......but it's worth it.

Unlike you I have been a political junky for many years now. But through your babble, I think you're referring to those 714 Democrat Super Delegates that were added into the your so-called "Rigged election" because of this loss in 1984. Reagan V Mondale

1984-electoral-map.gif

And after this type of expected loss Republicans may decide to add in a few Super delegates of their own.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

He was taking to me, dumb ass......you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. The DNC pushed Hitlery and conspired against Sanders and no amount of spin is going to change that. If the people's voice does not count during the selection process (as flawed as it is) then why even go through the dog and pony show of having people come out and vote? You really are a stupud fuck but I knew that the first time I ever came across your lame musings. I know more than you...infinitely more. You don't even have the faintest idea about who actually OWNS this country and owns your ass. I do know because I made it my business to know.

Clinton Super Pac teams have already pulled adds in several battleground swing states, which is very telling. They are now moving this money into red states that are in play. These are double digit leads.
Clinton campaign pulls ads from Colorado
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Hillary Clinton Has Edge Over Donald Trump In General Election

In fact, Trump is losing in states that Romney won.
Relax, Donald Trump Can’t Win

Clinton Super Pac teams have already pulled adds in several battleground swing states, which is very telling. They are now moving this money into red states that are in play. These are double digit leads.

Ben Howe is a Clinton backer.....apparently he thinks Clinton is more conservative than Trump......what a moron.

Ben Howe is a Clinton backer.....apparently he thinks Clinton is more conservative than Trump......what a moron.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than Donald Trump. Which is also another reason Republicans will not cast a vote for Donald Trump.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure
Hillary's secret weapon? GOP praise

Trump is an unknown...if he does what he says he'll do, he could be Reagan 2.0. We all know what Hillary Rotten Clinton is and her election would be the spark to Revolution 2.0.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than Donald Trump.

Well is you mean by no change and status quo, correct. But if you mean political positions then hell no!

Trump is the ONLY candidate talking about our hideous trade deals and bringing jobs home. That has sunk deep into the voting public's instincts....forget the polls...unless he really steps on his dick, he'll win in a landslide.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than Donald Trump.

Well is you mean by no change and status quo, correct. But if you mean political positions then hell no!

WTF--Your statements are as clear as mud--you babble. At the same time it doesn't surprise me that you can't think or write in a straight line.

Trump is the ONLY candidate talking about our hideous trade deals and bringing jobs home. That has sunk deep into the voting public's instincts....forget the polls...unless he really steps on his dick, he'll win in a landslide.

LOL--so you believe that investors are going to open up those rusted out factories so they can LOSE money?

No, they'll reopen them because they still own the properties, have a local population of workers, and won't have to pay a 30% tariff to try to import their slant crap back into the US. You claim to be a leftist but you hate the American worker....you're a real POS, boy.

LOL--so you believe that investors are going to open up those rusted out factories so they can LOSE money?

No, they'll reopen them because they still own the properties, have a local population of workers, and won't have to pay a 30% tariff to try to import their slant crap back into the US. You claim to be a leftist but you hate the American worker....you're a real POS, boy.

Tariff's have never worked. The tariffed country always returns the favor by tarrifing American made products. So what you get with the right hand is taken away with the left. Furthermore, I don't think I would be calling anyone a dumbass on this thread--you certainly haven't exhibited any brilliance..
The Problem with Trump’s Protectionist Tariffs
The Disadvantages of Tarrifs & Quotas

Yeah and people can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own home...but don't push perversity on people and then say that they must accept it. The LGBT and their offshoot group GLSEN are already infesting schools even at the grade school level touting faggotry. I bet you will also support the pedophile agenda of lowering the age of consent like thy are trying to do in the UK and will try and justify it. I will talk about sin any damn time the urge strikes me...get it?
Who cares? Trump made her son look like the buffoon that he is..We don't need anymore Bushes or Clintons ..got me?

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Because I put aside all outside distractions and decided that I was going to stop allowing myself to be lied to by the corporate owned media that is infiltrated with CIA spooks and do my own due diligence. This was four years ago. I put my TV out on the curb with a sign that said "It works" and started downloading books to read when I wasn't at work. Then I downloaded documentaries and lectures from accredited researchers like Antony Sutton, Dr John Coleman, Jordan Maxwell Brigadier General Benton Partin (whom I met personally) and from them I found more researchers I vetted because I was not looking for any angle or a preconceived outcome where I looked for information that fed my prior programming. I started with a fresh slate and decided to let the chips fall where they may. During that time I have written thousands of posts when I needed a break from the reading in many different forums and most were well received, but over 2,000 posts were deleted concerning the scam that is the Federal Reserve banking system and income tax fraud.

Since many sites require a FB or yahoo login, I started receiving correspondence from people that knew people that wanted me to get in touch with that (as they like to say) were "in the game" but stood to lose pensions but wanted people to know what was really going on so I developed a network and it's clandestine in nature. I have traveled to meet up with people that passed on their part. Everything is very compartmentalized and it's only those that are further up the chain of command that understand what the lower levels are doing. I met one former intel guy in Colorado that went into deep detail about Cointelpro and the counter-culture of the 60's that was nothing but controlled opposition to the Vietnam War and how he still had sources that let him know that the Aurora shooting was a staged event as was Sandy Hook. Military grade casings and bullets pulled from the walls were military grade only. So I started researching all these "lone gun man" mass shootings. Some where psy-ops, some were real but some were actually trauma based MK-Ultra victims with many split personalities because that is what intense trauma causes. The mind fragments and creates "altars" that can be triggered by seeing or hearing something. Assassins can be summoned and compelled to do things because of the programming and have no recollection of it afterwards. I highly suspect that Sirhan Sirhan was one of them as was the "Son of Sam" killer. It's a rabbit hole that goes deep and veers off in many directions.

I then went back and studied our real history instead of the bullshit we were taught in school and how the international bankers had always been after the control of the money supply The War of 1812 was fought over the fact that the first central bank (that was Rothschild) was not going to have their 20 year charter renewed. I could give three hour seminars for a week straight and still barely scratch the surface. We are living in an illusion and controlled by a very select few that believe that due to their bloodlines that they have the divine right to rule. All roads lead to Rome....you will be floored about how that ties into London and Washington, D.C. I know a lot of stuff, dude....a lot of stuff and it all ties in together like a puzzle....very few pieces remain.

Tariff's have never worked. The tariffed country always returns the favor by tarrifing American made products. So what you get with the right hand is taken away with the left. Furthermore, I don't think I would be calling anyone a dumbass on this thread--you certainly haven't exhibited any brilliance..

I'm certainly brilliant compared to you....tariffs are all that has worked over the years and we're the only country without any to speak of. Everybody cheats us and you're following 80's thinking that we're big enough to put up with it....Well guess what? we're $20T in debt and have an unemployment rate of 18-20% and it's all happened since we bought into the "free trade" bullshit.

Hillary Clinton Has Edge Over Donald Trump In General Election

"Ads", dumb ass......a political junkie that can't spell.......un-fucking believable.

I'm certainly brilliant compared to you....tariffs are all that has worked over the years and we're the only country without any to speak of. Everybody cheats us and you're following 80's thinking that we're big enough to put up with it....Well guess what? we're $20T in debt and have an unemployment rate of 18-20% and it's all happened since we bought into the "free trade" bullshit.

Nope they never have, but they have created a lot of problems. It probably wouldn't hurt for you to do some reading, and I have provided links to you-- that you clearly haven't read.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Forum List

Back