🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz's hitman: Jeff Roe Mr. Evil proving Cruz is no evangelical born again He's a liar

He hired this man. And he's proud of hiring this man. Cruz is not a man of God. Not at all.

You don't walk with the Lord and have a man like this in your midst. So the new twist. Campaign against the campaign manager to show the true inner soul of the candidate.

"As Mr. Cruz has elbowed into the top tier of candidates, his campaign has reflected the brand of its principal architect: Jeff Roe, an operative with a reputation for scorching earth, stretching truths and winning elections.

“When you win campaigns,” Mr. Cruz said last month of the man he hired, “the people that lose tend to be unhappy about it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/us/politics/ted-cruz-campaign-manager-jeff-roe.html
Have you taken Putin's cock out of your mouth long enough to pay attention yet?

This son of a bitch has more than a reputation. Lying about Carson, lying about Rubio (and I am no fan of his) this bastard has conducted a horrid and vicious campaign.

Cruz doesn't care about the lies and the deceit does he now?

Which goes to HIS character. I used to back him. I used to admire him till the Carson debacle played out.

It is my understanding Steve King is the one that tweeted about Carson, he was a volunteer and Cruz apologized for it, you can't fire a volunteer. He fired the guy that posted the video on Rubio, he was a staffer. What the hell do you want, blood? You're crying about Roe, but aren't you doing pretty much the same thing, character assassination by association? If you think Trump and Rubio's hands are clean of any shady associations, you're delusional. Politics is a rough game, dirty tricks and half truths have been part an partial of it for centuries, grow up and deal with it, it will get worse before it gets better. Curz is one of the few politicians in recent history who hasn't abandoned his promises once elected. He would be much more popular with the establishment if he had.

Dirty tricks are one thing. But when you campaign as an outsider as an evangelical as different from politics as usual and then you pull the stunt Roe did in Iowa you are the same as the others and an absolute liar.

You hire the bastard. You reflect yourself.

I've been around politics for many a year. I campaigned for of all people till I became a conservative PET when I was a teenager. Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Father of the new kid in town.

You run a campaign like Roe's? Scorched earth? Well then Cruz just might as well come out and say..........................oh wait........................people just don't like losing.

Here's the real Ted Cruz.

Do you have any proof that Roe had a hand in the Iowa tweet, or are you just making assumptions based on your own bias? I ask because I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was responsible for it other than King.

The first and only truth in politics is your best intentions and policies are worthless, unless you win the election. Sanders is trying to win by coloring within the lines, how's that working for him?

They could have retracted the message much faster than they did. They knew what they were doing..Instead of protecting Carson/ a kind man who's families have had dinner together several times...instead he used it for his own benefit..Carson knows it...

I totally agree with Tinydancer when a man/ woman runs for the evangelical vote but behaves like he does, is a slimy lowest of the barrel...Some are still supporting him because another liar Glen Beck is using his Blaze station to cry about his love for America and vote for Cruz crap.. I can't believe people fall for that still geeeezzzz.

I do feel that Carson is a christian , I find him to be a honorable man.. You can see the root of the tree by the fruit that it produces.

BTW when Cruz laughs it reminds me of this guy every time..lol...

laughingdog.gif

Are you saying every candidate in the race, in both parties are slime? I ask because every one of them claim to be godly people and every one of them have said questionable things. Completely nice guys in politics are called losers, just look at the ones polling at the bottom, voters find them boring.

Like I told TD, I voted for Cruz and I hope I get a chance to vote for him again, at least he has a record of trying to keep his promises and I like his policies.

But he's a liar OK. Man oh man I don't walk back on people. I don't I just don't. Cruz hiring this dude shows he is not what he says. Frankly this is pretty horrifying to me. I can't beleive I got suckered in.

He hired this man. And he's proud of hiring this man. Cruz is not a man of God. Not at all.

You don't walk with the Lord and have a man like this in your midst. So the new twist. Campaign against the campaign manager to show the true inner soul of the candidate.

"As Mr. Cruz has elbowed into the top tier of candidates, his campaign has reflected the brand of its principal architect: Jeff Roe, an operative with a reputation for scorching earth, stretching truths and winning elections.

“When you win campaigns,” Mr. Cruz said last month of the man he hired, “the people that lose tend to be unhappy about it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/us/politics/ted-cruz-campaign-manager-jeff-roe.html

You have to be kidding me. Putin's cock in my mouth? What part of sick are you?

I'm talking about Jeff Roe. Get ready asshole. I know who this man is. I know what he does.

Now get ready because I can spend all day talking about Ted Cruz on a quizzillion boards. You really should not have pissed me off.

Crap man it's bad enough that you aren't a jew out of Nashville now you are trying to be what now?

It is my understanding Steve King is the one that tweeted about Carson, he was a volunteer and Cruz apologized for it, you can't fire a volunteer. He fired the guy that posted the video on Rubio, he was a staffer. What the hell do you want, blood? You're crying about Roe, but aren't you doing pretty much the same thing, character assassination by association? If you think Trump and Rubio's hands are clean of any shady associations, you're delusional. Politics is a rough game, dirty tricks and half truths have been part an partial of it for centuries, grow up and deal with it, it will get worse before it gets better. Curz is one of the few politicians in recent history who hasn't abandoned his promises once elected. He would be much more popular with the establishment if he had.

Dirty tricks are one thing. But when you campaign as an outsider as an evangelical as different from politics as usual and then you pull the stunt Roe did in Iowa you are the same as the others and an absolute liar.

You hire the bastard. You reflect yourself.

I've been around politics for many a year. I campaigned for of all people till I became a conservative PET when I was a teenager. Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Father of the new kid in town.

You run a campaign like Roe's? Scorched earth? Well then Cruz just might as well come out and say..........................oh wait........................people just don't like losing.

Here's the real Ted Cruz.

Do you have any proof that Roe had a hand in the Iowa tweet, or are you just making assumptions based on your own bias? I ask because I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was responsible for it other than King.

The first and only truth in politics is your best intentions and policies are worthless, unless you win the election. Sanders is trying to win by coloring within the lines, how's that working for him?

They could have retracted the message much faster than they did. They knew what they were doing..Instead of protecting Carson/ a kind man who's families have had dinner together several times...instead he used it for his own benefit..Carson knows it...

I totally agree with Tinydancer when a man/ woman runs for the evangelical vote but behaves like he does, is a slimy lowest of the barrel...Some are still supporting him because another liar Glen Beck is using his Blaze station to cry about his love for America and vote for Cruz crap.. I can't believe people fall for that still geeeezzzz.

I do feel that Carson is a christian , I find him to be a honorable man.. You can see the root of the tree by the fruit that it produces.

BTW when Cruz laughs it reminds me of this guy every time..lol...

laughingdog.gif

Are you saying every candidate in the race, in both parties are slime? I ask because every one of them claim to be godly people and every one of them have said questionable things. Completely nice guys in politics are called losers, just look at the ones polling at the bottom, voters find them boring.

Like I told TD, I voted for Cruz and I hope I get a chance to vote for him again, at least he has a record of trying to keep his promises and I like his policies.

But he's a liar OK. Man oh man I don't walk back on people. I don't I just don't. Cruz hiring this dude shows he is not what he says. Frankly this is pretty horrifying to me. I can't beleive I got suckered in.

That's cool, do what you got to do. But knowing Cruz, I don't think he signed off on any underhanded stuff.

He seems to have the respect of the other snakes in the Republican Party, like Rove. I'm sure Atwater is pleased, somewhere.

By the OP's logic, this would have disqualified Reagan because of Lee Atwater.

How would that be? Reagan never ran as a holier and more conservative than thou.

By the way that's Roe's so called headline for Cruz. More conservative than you. What a bullshit line. Shows the arrogance of these two though. That bothers me.
No, but Reagan was happy to use a snake like Atwater to do his dirty work for him.

Then Bush Pere inherited Lee, and came up with the Willie Horton ads.

Karl Rove is a Lee Atwater disciple, and was part of the low-lifes who spread rumors in South Carolina that John McCain had fathered a Black baby, when she was actually adopted.

And now Rafael Edwardo Cruz uses guys like Roe and Rick Tyler, while Drumpf uses slimeballs like Roger Stone, and Rubio uses innuendo master Alex Castellanos. Hillary has David Brock, although he's more of a defensive rather than offensive weapon.

Only Bernie is clean.

Crap man it's bad enough that you aren't a jew out of Nashville now you are trying to be what now?
The Rabbi is scum. You don't know this by now?

Forum List

Back