🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz's hitman: Jeff Roe Mr. Evil proving Cruz is no evangelical born again He's a liar

He has a hit man? And this hit man is someone no one knows and but we should all be terrified.

Meanwhile trump does business with actual mobster and no biggie

You really better check the link I gave to the profile of this son of a bitch.

The dirty on Carson was by design. The dirty on Rubio was by design. The dirty on Trump was by design.

I'm going for the go fer. :)

It shows Cruz's bullshit that he's a born again evangelical as well. You hire a man that caused some one else to commit suicide?

I used to be a big fan of Ted's. No more. You don't cry Thank you Jesus for a win in Iowa when you know damn well you sabotaged and LIED about Ben Carson getting out of the race.

FUCK CRUZ. He is evil.

Cry me a freaking river. If some deranged dude kills his self because someone compared his looks to Barniey Fife, he damn sure didn't belong in politics. As for the rest of the article, it was nothing but innuendo and supposition.

The NYT, I know it's always my trusted source for unbiased political reporting. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This son of a bitch has more than a reputation. Lying about Carson, lying about Rubio (and I am no fan of his) this bastard has conducted a horrid and vicious campaign.

Cruz doesn't care about the lies and the deceit does he now?

Which goes to HIS character. I used to back him. I used to admire him till the Carson debacle played out.

It is my understanding Steve King is the one that tweeted about Carson, he was a volunteer and Cruz apologized for it, you can't fire a volunteer. He fired the guy that posted the video on Rubio, he was a staffer. What the hell do you want, blood? You're crying about Roe, but aren't you doing pretty much the same thing, character assassination by association? If you think Trump and Rubio's hands are clean of any shady associations, you're delusional. Politics is a rough game, dirty tricks and half truths have been part an partial of it for centuries, grow up and deal with it, it will get worse before it gets better. Curz is one of the few politicians in recent history who hasn't abandoned his promises once elected. He would be much more popular with the establishment if he had.

Dirty tricks are one thing. But when you campaign as an outsider as an evangelical as different from politics as usual and then you pull the stunt Roe did in Iowa you are the same as the others and an absolute liar.

You hire the bastard. You reflect yourself.

I've been around politics for many a year. I campaigned for of all people till I became a conservative PET when I was a teenager. Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Father of the new kid in town.

You run a campaign like Roe's? Scorched earth? Well then Cruz just might as well come out and say..........................oh wait........................people just don't like losing.

Here's the real Ted Cruz.

Cruz sold himself out to the establishment. He's a liar and a fraud.

Pigs are flying. I agree. You know this is why I love Bernie. He's genuine. He's the real deal. He's what you see is what you get.

Are we just dinosaurs who really just appreciate "truth" even when you are polar opposites politically?

I know what Bernie says he believes with every fiber of his being. I don't agree with a damn thing he's saying but he believes it.

It vibes off of him. I may not agree with him but I know he is not a fake. I respect that. I can't say that for most these days.

He has a hit man? And this hit man is someone no one knows and but we should all be terrified.

Meanwhile trump does business with actual mobster and no biggie

The dirty on Carson was by design. The dirty on Rubio was by design. The dirty on Trump was by design.

It shows Cruz's bullshit that he's a born again evangelical as well. You hire a man that caused some one else to commit suicide?

I used to be a big fan of Ted's. No more. You don't cry Thank you Jesus for a win in Iowa when you know damn well you sabotaged and LIED about Ben Carson getting out of the race.

FUCK CRUZ. He is evil.

Cry me a freaking river. If some deranged dude kills his self because someone compared his looks to Barniey Fife, he damn sure didn't belong in politics. As for the rest of the article, it was nothing but innuendo and supposition.

The NYT, I know it's always my trusted source for unbiased political reporting. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This son of a bitch has more than a reputation. Lying about Carson, lying about Rubio (and I am no fan of his) this bastard has conducted a horrid and vicious campaign.

Which goes to HIS character. I used to back him. I used to admire him till the Carson debacle played out.

It is my understanding Steve King is the one that tweeted about Carson, he was a volunteer and Cruz apologized for it, you can't fire a volunteer. He fired the guy that posted the video on Rubio, he was a staffer. What the hell do you want, blood? You're crying about Roe, but aren't you doing pretty much the same thing, character assassination by association? If you think Trump and Rubio's hands are clean of any shady associations, you're delusional. Politics is a rough game, dirty tricks and half truths have been part an partial of it for centuries, grow up and deal with it, it will get worse before it gets better. Curz is one of the few politicians in recent history who hasn't abandoned his promises once elected. He would be much more popular with the establishment if he had.

Dirty tricks are one thing. But when you campaign as an outsider as an evangelical as different from politics as usual and then you pull the stunt Roe did in Iowa you are the same as the others and an absolute liar.

I've been around politics for many a year. I campaigned for of all people till I became a conservative PET when I was a teenager. Pierre Elliot Trudeau. Father of the new kid in town.

You run a campaign like Roe's? Scorched earth? Well then Cruz just might as well come out and say..........................oh wait........................people just don't like losing.

Do you have any proof that Roe had a hand in the Iowa tweet, or are you just making assumptions based on your own bias? I ask because I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was responsible for it other than King.

The first and only truth in politics is your best intentions and policies are worthless, unless you win the election. Sanders is trying to win by coloring within the lines, how's that working for him?

FUCK CRUZ. He is evil.

Do you have any proof that Roe had a hand in the Iowa tweet, or are you just making assumptions based on your own bias? I ask because I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was responsible for it other than King.

The first and only truth in politics is your best intentions and policies are worthless, unless you win the election. Sanders is trying to win by coloring within the lines, how's that working for him?

Dr. Carson's wife walked in when Cruz's camp was saying he had left the race.

Come on OK. I don't lie. I'm telling you straight up what happened in IOWA. We normally agree on well just about every thing. This asshole took one line from a speech Carson gave and told all supporters to say that Carson was out of the race so they should throw their vote to Cruz because of all things Cruz was the only conservative left in the race.

THEY LIED. And then Cruz actually had the nerve to thank Jesus for giving him IOWA.

Here is how it goes these days.

I lie over here.

On purpose.

My blog picks it up.

OMG it was a lie but now its all over the net.

By the OP's logic, this would have disqualified Reagan because of Lee Atwater.

How would that be? Reagan never ran as a holier and more conservative than thou.

By the way that's Roe's so called headline for Cruz. More conservative than you. What a bullshit line. Shows the arrogance of these two though. That bothers me.

FUCK CRUZ. He is evil.

They could have retracted the message much faster than they did. They knew what they were doing..Instead of protecting Carson/ a kind man who's families have had dinner together several times...instead he used it for his own benefit..Carson knows it...

I totally agree with Tinydancer when a man/ woman runs for the evangelical vote but behaves like he does, is a slimy lowest of the barrel...Some are still supporting him because another liar Glen Beck is using his Blaze station to cry about his love for America and vote for Cruz crap.. I can't believe people fall for that still geeeezzzz.

I do feel that Carson is a christian , I find him to be a honorable man.. You can see the root of the tree by the fruit that it produces.

BTW when Cruz laughs it reminds me of this guy every time..lol...

laughingdog.gif

I lie over here.

On purpose.

My blog picks it up.

A lie spreads instantaneously while the truth sputters along and eventually dies.

Roe knows and advises Cruz to keep lying. The truth will get buried. Welcome to Roe type politics.

I lie over here.

On purpose.

My blog picks it up.

A lie spreads instantaneously while the truth sputters along and eventually dies.

Roe knows and advises Cruz to keep lying. The truth will get buried. Welcome to Roe type politics.

I've just had to go thru one of the last horrid weekends of my life. Sundown where I live lost a member of our royalty you see. Dukus Maximus passed. This great old dog. And I unabashedly spent the weekend entirely shit faced and crying over him while my neighbor who owned him sent Duke off to Valhalla and we sent off fireworks.

It was really a horrible weekend.

Now get ready ck. I'm going to show you what can be done. When you have 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating.

:)

Watch what I do.

I lie over here.

On purpose.

My blog picks it up.

Always remember her.

Send out the headline. Nothing else matters. That is the woman who backed Rather.

I don't believe half the stuff these medias are pumping out on Republicans. they are in the BAG for Democrats and it's about time people woke to that fact.

go Cruz

I don't believe half the stuff these medias are pumping out on Republicans. they are in the BAG for Democrats and it's about time people woke to that fact.

go Cruz

Steph do you know me to be any body than a truth teller?

Its me you are talking to.

The truth about Cruz is he has hired this hit man. This guy is straight out evil.

Why do lefties rely on editorialists like Matt Flegenheimer when they know the Times never met a republican they liked? Y'all need to get a dose of hatred every day from an alleged journalist who uses words like Mr. Evil to characterize an unknown worker in the Cruz campaign? You almost gotta laugh that Cruz would have been eviscerated if he hired an evangelical chief of staff and he didn't so the Times creates an editorial criticizing him anyway.

Why do lefties rely on editorialists like Matt Flegenheimer when they know the Times never met a republican they liked? Y'all need to get a dose of hatred every day from an alleged journalist who uses words like Mr. Evil to characterize an unknown worker in the Cruz campaign? You almost gotta laugh that Cruz would have been eviscerated if he hired an evangelical chief of staff and he didn't so the Times creates an editorial criticizing him anyway.

Its me Whitehall.

I've got the dude.

Now kids think about it why do all the evangelicals back Trump.?

Mark Steyn brought this up today.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Better get a grip on Mr. Roe.

Cruz a few years ago said he wanted to give the illegals residency! He wants to allow in 500% more h1b's to steal your jobs and he wants to pass more shitty trade deals like the tpp.

Anyone that thinks cruz isn't the establishment needs to wake up!

In mid 2015 Cruz was talking about bringing in Syrians and saying that we can do it safe. No, we need to deport the ones already here!

Dr. Carson's wife walked in when Cruz's camp was saying he had left the race.

Come on OK. I don't lie. I'm telling you straight up what happened in IOWA. We normally agree on well just about every thing. This asshole took one line from a speech Carson gave and told all supporters to say that Carson was out of the race so they should throw their vote to Cruz because of all things Cruz was the only conservative left in the race.

THEY LIED. And then Cruz actually had the nerve to thank Jesus for giving him IOWA.

Where was Ted when that happened, oh right, preparing to give a talk of his own. There is nothing credible to show Ted or Roe for that matter had any knowledge of it till after that fact. That's why I'm particularly surprised you've jumped on the regressive line on this one. I voted for Ted and will do it again if given the chance.

They could have retracted the message much faster than they did. They knew what they were doing..Instead of protecting Carson/ a kind man who's families have had dinner together several times...instead he used it for his own benefit..Carson knows it...

I totally agree with Tinydancer when a man/ woman runs for the evangelical vote but behaves like he does, is a slimy lowest of the barrel...Some are still supporting him because another liar Glen Beck is using his Blaze station to cry about his love for America and vote for Cruz crap.. I can't believe people fall for that still geeeezzzz.

I do feel that Carson is a christian , I find him to be a honorable man.. You can see the root of the tree by the fruit that it produces.

BTW when Cruz laughs it reminds me of this guy every time..lol...

laughingdog.gif

Are you saying every candidate in the race, in both parties are slime? I ask because every one of them claim to be godly people and every one of them have said questionable things. Completely nice guys in politics are called losers, just look at the ones polling at the bottom, voters find them boring.

Like I told TD, I voted for Cruz and I hope I get a chance to vote for him again, at least he has a record of trying to keep his promises and I like his policies.

Forum List

Back