CT Schools Cancel Halloween Because it Offends Muslims

Jehovah Witnesses and Christians have opposed Halloween for years. Churches have often chose to celebrate a different event on that day to discourage kids from dressing as witches and ghouls. Jehovah Witnesses go door to door objecting to many things.

Never has any school given in to the Christians JWs, but for some stupid reason, some are worried about offending Muslims. What the hell makes such an intolerant group so special?

Hey, Muslims, celebrating holidays, like Halloween and Christmas, have been traditions here. You don't like it? Suck it up or leave. I promise not to go to any Muslim countries and bitch about their customs if they can respect ours and quit acting like they are being hurt by seeing Christmas trees or kids dressed in costumes on Halloween. Just don't participate.

Most schools celebrate Cinco de Mayo for some odd reason. And kids are banned from wearing American patriotic t-shirts on that day. It's always Americans who bend over so they don't offend people. Screw it.

If kids don't like Halloween, then don't join the other kids having fun.

Parents say they got letters from the principals stating that since not everyone celebrates Halloween, it should not be celebrated. When asked by one of the parents who exactly wouldn’t celebrate it, one teacher said "Muslims and Jehovah’s Witnesses" as two potential groups that "might be" offended. Lori Montano says it’s taking political correctness too far.

Connecticut Elementary Schools Cancel Halloween Because the Holiday Might ‘Offend’ Someone

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6857

Maybe they'll reinstate it like this school did after objections from Christians a week ago:

Elementary School Cancels Halloween Celebration For Religious Reasons Then Reinstates It

Muslims are horrible fucking people.

All of the many Muslim people you know personally are "horrible"? How many of the Muslim people you know personally have threatened to kill you if you celebrate Halloween?

Since when have Christians been against Halloween?
Lots of evangelical churches are. Check out some church signs, you'll see lots advertising parties on the 31st but very few will call it a Halloween party.

Those are the wide road churches that do not mind compromise for the big money they bring in - either that or it is sheer ignorance - the early church was very aware of the occult - they would have no part with such a holiday as Oct. 31st - Nov. 1,2, ..... there should not be an alternative - harvest festival - or anything else recognizing the holy days of Satan.

If they want to get involved in the month of October / November let them get into the harvest of souls instead. Make it a month of prayer and fasting and believe God for great victories!

All of the many Muslim people you know personally are "horrible"? How many of the Muslim people you know personally have threatened to kill you if you celebrate Halloween?

How do you formulate a system which produces nice Nazis? What makes for a nice Nazi compared to a bad Nazi?

How about you? Are all of the many Muslim people you know personally "horrible"? How many of the Muslim people you know personally have threatened to kill you if you celebrate Halloween?

Lots of evangelical churches are. Check out some church signs, you'll see lots advertising parties on the 31st but very few will call it a Halloween party.
You're an idiot. Every church I have been to has a Halloween party of some sort. You're seeing shit that you hope exists but doesn't

No, he's right.

They should not even have alternatives for that night. It should be an intercessory prayer night all the way through to the breaking of dawn.

You're an idiot. Every church I have been to has a Halloween party of some sort. You're seeing shit that you hope exists but doesn't

No, he's right.

They should not even have alternatives for that night. It should be an intercessory prayer night all the way through to the breaking of dawn.

Take your OCD to the religion forum where it can be properly ignored.

How do you formulate a system which produces nice Nazis? What makes for a nice Nazi compared to a bad Nazi?

How about you? Are all of the many Muslim people you know personally are "horrible"? How many of the Muslim people you know personally have threatened to kill you if you celebrate Halloween?

You first. What distinguishes a good Nazi that you'd like to have as your friend from a bad Nazi who you don't want to have anything to do with?

People who participate in Halloween are opening the doorway for satanic attack on their homes and families. Permitting your children to dress up as something evil - occult - putting pumpkins on your doorstep - all of this is inviting demonic possession / oppression - it is a very dangerous thing - you should not permit your children to have any part of it and neither should you have any part of it and that includes handing out candy. It is pure evil. Have nothing to do with the works of darkness but rather expose them.

No, he's right.

I'm not OCD. I am telling you it is evil and the fact that you do not understand it is evil has no bearing whatsoever on the facts, Unkotare. This is one warning you'll wish you didn't ignore. Satan is real and his holy day is real and you should have no part in it. Period.

Jehovah Witnesses and Christians have opposed Halloween for years. Churches have often chose to celebrate a different event on that day to discourage kids from dressing as witches and ghouls. Jehovah Witnesses go door to door objecting to many things.

Never has any school given in to the Christians JWs, but for some stupid reason, some are worried about offending Muslims. What the hell makes such an intolerant group so special?

Hey, Muslims, celebrating holidays, like Halloween and Christmas, have been traditions here. You don't like it? Suck it up or leave. I promise not to go to any Muslim countries and bitch about their customs if they can respect ours and quit acting like they are being hurt by seeing Christmas trees or kids dressed in costumes on Halloween. Just don't participate.

Most schools celebrate Cinco de Mayo for some odd reason. And kids are banned from wearing American patriotic t-shirts on that day. It's always Americans who bend over so they don't offend people. Screw it.

If kids don't like Halloween, then don't join the other kids having fun.

Parents say they got letters from the principals stating that since not everyone celebrates Halloween, it should not be celebrated. When asked by one of the parents who exactly wouldn’t celebrate it, one teacher said "Muslims and Jehovah’s Witnesses" as two potential groups that "might be" offended. Lori Montano says it’s taking political correctness too far.

Connecticut Elementary Schools Cancel Halloween Because the Holiday Might ‘Offend’ Someone

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6857
"might be offended"....Gee let's just cancel LIFE.
Ya know, I don't blame the Muslims or the other allegedly oppressed minorities for this shit.
The blame rests squarely on the shoulders of these limp wristed yellow streak up their back, self hating guilt ridden white liberals.
These are the douche bags that give us 'the race card' and political correctness.

How about you? Are all of the many Muslim people you know personally are "horrible"? How many of the Muslim people you know personally have threatened to kill you if you celebrate Halloween?

You first.

No, I posed my question first. You should have stuck it out all the way through Kindergarten.

It's dark, or id run down the street and grab a picture of the two churches nearby that are having what I believe they are calling a fall festival. One might be a happyween. Not sure.

Frankly I think they're dumb, just call it what it is and wuit worrying about offending the church lady
I'm pretty sure it isn't the church lady they are worried about offending. You have a week, post up some pictures.
too lazy for pictures, how about websites?
Parkade Baptist Church Treat N Side - "treat 'n side"
Columbia Church of Christ Home Page - fall festival with a 'trunk or treat'

No, he's right.

I'm not OCD...

Nothing could be more obvious. Now shut up and go away.

America has enough troubles without celebrating a high holy day of Satan. Any day we cancel something that is lifting up Satan and giving him grounds to attack our children - our families - our homes - is a good day! We need to shut him down permanently and cancel that evil holiday out for good.

Forum List

Back