Cuba hasn't sponsored terrorism in SIX MONTHS?!?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yup, it is confirmed, Obama is a total buffoon. Cuba imprisons & murders it's citizens for political reasons EVERY DAMN DAY.
I fear the presidential pardons Obama is going to pass out as he leaves office. If you haven't committed murder or rape in 6 months will you be eligible for release from prison?

I heard that, and thought, what the heck, too. And I love how the press and White House has whitewashed Cuba's history.

Yup, it is confirmed, Obama is a total buffoon. Cuba imprisons & murders it's citizens for political reasons EVERY DAMN DAY.
I fear the presidential pardons Obama is going to pass out as he leaves office. If you haven't committed murder or rape in 6 months will you be eligible for release from prison?
for
Well if we follow that to its logical conclusion, then under the embargo and our former strategy towards Cuba, they were state sponsors of terrorism for 55 years. I guess that didn't work out too well. :dunno:

What terrorist activities has Cuba sponsored in the last 6 months?

Many nations, including allies, imprison and murder their citizens for political reasons...that doesn't put them on the list of State Sponsors of Terrorism - a list that only includes Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Iran I believe.

Opening up to Cuba is a scummy thing that needs to be done and who better for the job than obama?

Once Cubans get to see what they've been missing out on for the last 50 years, the communist regime falls.

Cuba is worse than most people can understand. Not just for dissidents, for everybody that has to live under that dimocrap-style regime

Cuba is worse than most people can understand. Not just for dissidents, for everybody that has to live under that dimocrap-style regime
Have you ever been to Cuba? Now times changed and soon you'll have a great opportunity to visit this beautiful country with ancient history and rich nature :2up:

Seriously, I don't understand this action towards Cuba. It has no logic and no profit for the US.

You can bet your bottom dollar some Dem's have their investment plans at the ready...
Have you ever been to Cuba? Now times changed and soon you'll have a great opportunity to visit this beautiful country with ancient history and rich nature :2up:

Seriously, I don't understand this action towards Cuba. It has no logic and no profit for the US.

Opening up to Cuba is a scummy thing that needs to be done and who better for the job than obama?

Once Cubans get to see what they've been missing out on for the last 50 years, the communist regime falls.

Me thinks Edgetho believes too much propaganda and has no history of what actually went on between Cuba and the US.

Last edited:

Many nations, including allies, imprison and murder their citizens for political reasons...that doesn't put them on the list of State Sponsors of Terrorism - a list that only includes Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Iran I believe.
So you admire how the Lying African is handling this so far?

What regarding Cuba did Obama lie about?

What regarding Cuba did Obama lie about?
Dunno that he "lied" but he clearly has an agenda that doesn't mesh with the facts or what osteoporosis (what the fuck kind of spell check is that? I don't even know what I tried to type after reading that shit) informed people know.
Having good said that I am confident that if you are a Democrat you will mount a blind defense on his behalf

The facts are that the US has terrorized Cuba so much that for them to even suggest other nations terrorize in incredibly hypocritical. Now I know most americans are unaware of the real history between these nations but there can be no sane logic to support the US and it's reign of terror on Cuba. The US needs to release all the declassified documents surrounding Cuba from the President Johnson era to the GW Bush era. These are from US declassified documents. Remember it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Bay of Pigs Chronology

The truth has nothing to do with one's political party.

Oh gee a thread started by a conservative bitching about Obama without a source in sight. How typical.

Oh gee a thread started by a conservative bitching about Obama without a source in sight. How typical.
Oh gee a response from a Democrat dick licker who hasn't wiped his chin...... how typical

I support normalizing relations with Cuba. The only reason we haven't long ago is hypocritical politics and a strong Cuban-American lobby.

I support normalizing relations with Cuba. The only reason we haven't long ago is hypocritical politics and a strong Cuban-American lobby.
Of course you support it. Obama initiated it after all.

Of course you support it. Obama initiated it after all.

I've supported it for a long time.

Thats a clear indicator we should give Cuba a multi million dollar aid package.......for the people ! Lol

Should drop the whole list of 'state-sponsored terrorist nations' unless we're going to put ourselves on the list for installing and supporting repressive regimes.

Forum List

Back