🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuckolded republican "leaders" whine about GOP candidate's TRUTHFUL videos

That woman is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. She spends a lot of time citing 4chan. That's all anybody needs to know.

Conservatives always go crazy when someone tries to conserve something. Is that it?

Nothing she said is wrong! Its actually a breathe of fresh air to hear a politician tell the damn truth!
She is an attractive blonde who preaches hate

An ideal conservative candidate.
The truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

Nothing she said is wrong! Its actually a breathe of fresh air to hear a politician tell the damn truth!
She speaking directly to the racist, conspiracy theory believing, tRump lapping, low IQ, America hating, republican base voter.

And the subhuman animals love her for it.

Just look at them leap to her defense right here.

She will win the nomination by a landslide.

She speaking directly to the racist, conspiracy theory believing, tRump lapping, low IQ, America hating, republican base voter.

Man she sure triggered the hell out of you!

She hates blacks, Muslims, Jews
Punched her ticket as a conservative

LMAO anytime one of you whiners wants to use some FACTS in your accusations would be great. She stated FACTS that are hard to swallow for some for sure.

Im

I'm just telling you the truth.

You liked it when she did it.

Im

She used facts you are using emotion, more specifically hate.

LMAO anytime one of you whiners wants to use some FACTS in your accusations would be great. She stated FACTS that are hard to swallow for some for sure.
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

We got one that supports everything she says.
Hate is a sure winner with Conservatives

Im

She used facts you are using emotion, more specifically hate.

I think you may have switched the definition of those two words. You and she are the ones emoting instead of thinking, not me.

I too have read a bumper sticker.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

We got one that supports everything she says.
Hate is a sure winner with Conservatives
Oh dear you think I am a conservative? LMAO....nope, NEVER have I been a conservative and if there was a REAL alternative to the cuckolded GOP I would vote for them, a more populist,nationalist party.

Oh its an actual quote as well, never seen it on a bumper sticker although its a good idea for one. Soon as I buy myself and my wife our White Lives Matter shirts and the camera to record morons who try and damage our car I will put more bumper stickers on it again.

Oh its an actual quote as well, never seen it on a bumper sticker although its a good idea for one. Soon as I buy myself and my wife our White Lives Matter shirts and the camera to record morons who try and damage our car I will put more bumper stickers on it again.

It's nice to have hobbies.

Forum List

Back