Cult of the Dead Cow

Who knew? We have a Cult of the Dead Cow, AOC want's to eliminate cows (or at least their farting), and can't forget NYC wanting meatless Mondays. Why do Liberals hate cows?
Cult of the Dead Cow - Wikipedia

"Liberals" hate cows??

Might want to ask yourself why the beef industry hates cows. A dumb sluggish creature that could never in a million years survive on its own, bred deliberately as nothing but a food source, fattened up artificially, exploiting the land FAR less efficiently than agriculture does, just so it can make profits propping up McDonald's with its Big McFats Cancerburgers.

Your links say nothing about any "AOC", "farting", or "meatless Mondays".
I've never heard of "meatless Mondays". Why would you limit it to one day a week?

Not true. The part about cows not being able to survive on their own. To prove this point, if you are ever out west where free grazing is still very common you can drive out into the boonies and spot these free range cattle. These cattle spend a year surviving bad weather, cougars, bears, feral dogs and in some cases wolves. Domestic cattle are no more stupid then American Buffalo.

As far as “meatless” Monday go’s, to say it diddnt happen because there is no link is weak on your part as there has not been 20 minutes of news on any medium that hasn’t mentioned Deblasio and his token black woman and “meatless Monday”.
beltedgalloway.jpg

Belted Galloways. Sometimes folks up here raise them. Tough buggers.

Yup most of your Scottish breeds are tougher than nails. They grow a long coat and being from Scotland the breed was begun in cold temps.

Wow, there's one I haven't heard in a long time. They were done in around 1998.

There's no more "Cult of the Dead Cow". They went away before AOL did.

BO sucked, those guys were fags. I owned more comps in 2 days than they did in their entire careers.

Ofc I had help. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like fruits and veggies but i will never give up meat. I have rarely ate a meal without meat in some form

'Specially all that crow you have to eat after I quote one o' your posts... :scared1:
You dont make eat crow. When you try to argue with me i only end up bathing in righteousness.
I thank you for always giving me that boost of confidence!

Yanno --- a straight man is spoze ta just shut up after he delivers his straight setup line.

Who knew? We have a Cult of the Dead Cow, AOC want's to eliminate cows (or at least their farting), and can't forget NYC wanting meatless Mondays. Why do Liberals hate cows?

"Liberals" hate cows??

Might want to ask yourself why the beef industry hates cows. A dumb sluggish creature that could never in a million years survive on its own, bred deliberately as nothing but a food source, fattened up artificially, exploiting the land FAR less efficiently than agriculture does, just so it can make profits propping up McDonald's with its Big McFats Cancerburgers.

I've never heard of "meatless Mondays". Why would you limit it to one day a week?

Not true. The part about cows not being able to survive on their own. To prove this point, if you are ever out west where free grazing is still very common you can drive out into the boonies and spot these free range cattle. These cattle spend a year surviving bad weather, cougars, bears, feral dogs and in some cases wolves. Domestic cattle are no more stupid then American Buffalo.

As far as “meatless” Monday go’s, [sic] to say it diddnt happen because there is no link is weak on your part as there has not been 20 minutes of news on any medium that hasn’t mentioned Deblasio and his token black woman and “meatless Monday”.

Might wanna go learn how to read. Nowhere did I say it "diddnt [sic] happen" ---- I said nothing in his links mentioned it. And then I added that I never heard of it. BOTH of which were true.

"Liberals" hate cows??

How about lets not care what anyone else eats… Because it’s no one else’s business

Ohh! I get it, Beto was in CdC. Yeah, they did some stuff, but they were pretty weak. BO sucked balls. :funnyface:

I knew people that were way better coders.

"Liberals" hate cows??

As far as “meatless” Monday go’s, [sic] to say it diddnt happen because there is no link is weak on your part as there has not been 20 minutes of news on any medium that hasn’t mentioned Deblasio and his token black woman and “meatless Monday”.

Might wanna go learn how to read. Nowhere did I say it "diddnt [sic] happen" ---- I said nothing in his links mentioned it. And then I added that I never heard of it. BOTH of which were true.

The cow fart thing?

They think it's stylish to hate beef.

Actually the post has nothing to do with beef. The OP just upchucked that in there because he's a moron.
The Green New Deal is moronic.
Bet you're on board with it too.

Actually the post has nothing to do with beef. The OP just upchucked that in there because he's a moron.

Haven't read it. But again, this thread has zero to do with "green new deals' either.

Uncertainty about what the topic actually is is understandable given, again, the OP's moronic introduction of red herrings to troll his own thread before it even started.

However, if the thread (or any thread) WAS actually about a 'green new deal' chances are its own OP wouldn't be hurling rhetorical torpedoes at it to muddy the waters of what the fuck it was addressing. Aren't they.

Haven't read it. But again, this thread has zero to do with "green new deals' either.

Uncertainty about what the topic actually is is understandable given, again, the OP's moronic introduction of red herrings to troll his own thread before it even started.

However, if the thread (or any thread) WAS actually about a 'green new deal' chances are its own OP wouldn't be hurling rhetorical torpedoes at it to muddy the waters of what the fuck it was addressing. Aren't they.

Actually, the thread has to do with idiot liberals not liking cows, dead cows, cow farts and meatless Mondays. If you have an issue perhaps you ought to start your own thread instead of whining about others....dumbass.

Actually, the thread has to do with idiot liberals not liking cows, dead cows, cow farts and meatless Mondays. If you have an issue perhaps you ought to start your own thread instead of whining about others....dumbass.

NO, IT DOES NOT. That's just BULLSHIT (get it? Bullshit? Cows? I kill me) that the OP introduced in his own OP to get his minimum daily requirement of whining even when it has zero to do with the thread.

GO READ IT, DIPSHIT. Go read posts 2 and 4, which immediately noted this irrelevance. Then go read your own post 3 which did the same thing.

The memory is the second thing to go.

Right. The Cult of the Dead Cow has nothing to do with liberals or AOC or the environment. Just so everyone knows.
You, apparently have not received your instructions.

Better watch out old lady. In China, the communist revolution consisted of the young people turning in their parents and grandparents.

Better get in line old lady.

Then you're a moron....because dead cows has everything to do with this thread.
The Green New Deal wants to eliminate the source of cattle farts.
So if that's not about dead cows then it's about nothing.

Forum List

Back