Cuomo calls out McConnell on Kentucky's federal freeloading

The corrupt and backwards Left Wing states need to stop looting the taxpayers.
Said the Trumplehead, in contradiction of the facts.

Blue states are funding McConnells state while he bashes the blue states. WTF?
Federal funding per capita is a bogus issue because of the huge variation in state population sizes.
But that might be too complex for a the left wingers to understand.
Dirty Democrat Politicians such as Cuomo love to exploit the ignorance of their Dem Voters.
So, you still haven't explained how federal funding is a bogus issue. iIthink you actually don't know. As a matter of fact I know you don't. You invented that crap out of thin air. Populations per state have got squat to do with anything, and there exists no economical model that tells us it does.

Last edited:

AP fact checkers.....That is like a fox in the hen house.....
And yet, you didn't debunk those facts did you? Lol! Ultimate fail.

Kentucky receives 148 billion more fed money than they put in.
New York puts in $116 billion more than they receive.
Yet Mitch McConnell of Kentucky wants no more federal aide for New York.
Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

How much TOTAL federal funding does Kentucky receive annually compared to NY?
Not per capita.

It's not how much federal funding each state receives, it's how much federal funding it receives, versus how much tax money it sends to Washington. New York, California, Michigran, all send far more money to Washington than they receive in federal spending. Kentucky received more than it sends.

It's not the spending, it's the net funds received/remitted to and from Washington. No way McConnell and Kentucky can compete with any blue state. Red states are takers. Always have been and always will be.

Without the red states the blue states would starve, the inner cities would be in flames and you pussies would be in big trouble for being there.

You have zero evidence of that and can't prove otherwise. You are a liar.

You are really confused, aren't you Moon Bat?
You're the one who seems confused.
There is a global pandemic, dope.
There is a declared national emergency.
There is a declared state emergency in NY.
NY is the national epicenter of this pandemic.

It's disaster relief, dope.

You didn't answer my question Moon Bat.

Why should my tax money be used to subisize the welfare queens, illegals and greedy union assholes in the fiscally iresponbile Democrat controlled shithoe of New York? They have some of the highest taxes in the country. They can pay their own damn bills.
Its not, dope.
It's to refund the budget shortfall created by fighting the virus.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The city of New York and the state of New York was up shit's creek before the virus hit because of massive government spending by the Democrats. Money going to the welfare queens, Illegals (that were invited because of the morally reprehensible sanctuary status) and the greedy unions.

How about "you pay your bills and I'll pay mine"? Ever thought of that Moon Bat?

It is morally wrong to require fiscally responsible Americans in Heartland America to pay the bills of the fiscally irresponsible assholes of the Democrat controlled big city shitholes, isn't it?
You're confused, dope.
NY is only asking for reimbursement of the budget shortfall created by the viral crisis.

Every time we are turning around the assholes are asking for something. Last I heard is they want Heartland America to subsidize their budget shortfall. Despicable, isn't it?

Why don't they pay their own bills? Did you ever think of that? Heaven knows the sonofabitches have high enough taxes. They are not spending their money very wisely, are they?

Is it because the shitheads are spending it on welfare, illegals and bloated union salaries?

Piss on New York. Piss on Democrats. Piss on Moon Bats that elect the stupid Democrats.

Washington has no need to fund New York’s wasteful ways

With the coronavirus lockdown continuing to erode tax revenues, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has turned up the volume on his demands for a federal bailout of the New York state budget. In a weekend briefing, the governor repeated his estimate that the Empire State will need help closing a deficit of $10 billion to $15 billion. “I don’t have any funding to do what I normally do,” he said.

It’s reasonable to ask for federal help right now. But Congress shouldn’t feel compelled to subsidize what any state or local government “normally” does. New York’s budgetary “normal” would include funding $360 million a year in scheduled increases for unionized state-government employees, plus school aid to help underwrite more than $400 million in raises for teachers and other school-district employees outside the Big Apple.

Then there is Gotham, where Mayor Bill de Blasio is asking for his own federal bailout. His “normal” budget would include $1.5 billion in retroactive payments still owed to teachers and other city employees under Hizzoner’s backloaded first-term sweetheart deal with municipal unions.
It's disaster relief, dope.
yes, when a liberal gets in control everything ends in disaster.
No evidence of that again. You are a liar.

Federal funding per capita is a bogus issue because of the huge variation in state population sizes.
Dirty Democrat Politicians such as Cuomo love to exploit the ignorance of their Dem Voters.
So, you still haven't explained how federal funding is a bogus issue. iIthink you actually don't know. As a matter of fact I know you don't. You invented that crap out of thin air. Populations per state have got squat to do with anything, and there exists no economical model that tells us it does.
yea, you do not understand economics of scale aka economics 101

Okay Fake News poster, total Federal 2019 spending in Kentucky was $70 billion. :itsok: Total Federal 2019 spending in California a whopping $436 billion 6 times as much. More facts that destroy your spin, Kentucky spends mostly on education and healthcare for the poor, something libs claim to care about. In 2015 Education accounted for 37.5 percent of state expenditures and 30.9 percent went to Medicaid which was expanded under Obamacare.

God forbid Kentucky care for its poor, many of them registered Democrats.

Kentucky spends lots of money on the poor because they have so many. 18.3% of the population is poor. 6th highest rate of poverty in the nation. 38th best school system. Out of 51 states, Kentucky ranks 46th as the best state to live in. It's unemployment rate is 5.8 verus 3.8 nation wide. It also has a 3 year shorter life expectancy that the rest of the nation.

Sounds like Moscow Mitch should shutting his trap and being more grateful for all that New York does for his pissant state.

Shut your pie hole Canuck! You don't know shit about my state.

Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

Not per capita.

It's not how much federal funding each state receives, it's how much federal funding it receives, versus how much tax money it sends to Washington. New York, California, Michigran, all send far more money to Washington than they receive in federal spending. Kentucky received more than it sends.

It's not the spending, it's the net funds received/remitted to and from Washington. No way McConnell and Kentucky can compete with any blue state. Red states are takers. Always have been and always will be.

How much tax is there on a bottle of Maker's Mark?

bullshit, Chomo can kiss my ass.

It's not BS. It's plain, unadulterated true fact.

Here's a list of the states in oder of the most dependent on federal tax collars. The most dependent being listed number 1 and on down to the least dependent being number 50.

Kentucky comes in number 5 on that list.

California comes in number 39.

New York comes in 25.

My blue state comes in number 41.

It's interesting that 9 of the top 10 most dependent states are red. With one being purple. There isn't a blue state in the top 10 most dependent.

In the top 10 states least dependent on federal tax dollars 8 are blue, 2 are red.

All intelligent people have known for decades it's us blue states who take the least tax dollars and the red ones who take the most. We blue states are the contributors. The red states are the takers.

Bull shit, with the SALT tax, like Virginia i was able to deduct my SALT on my Federal so i could get a larger chunk back from the FED. Now that the SALT tax has its limits, more people have left those blue states thus taking their very high income with them, leaving a budget shortfall because this always happens in blue cities and states. Cry a little more dumbasses, it is your liberal elites who eat icecream while the rest of you must go to the food bank....

Seriously? Blue states? Texas Food Pantries | Food Banks, Food Pantries, Food Assistance in Texas

In the mean time, Mitch McConnell and his state take in more money than they give out, while New York state gives more money than they receive. In other words, New York funds the state of Kentucky, while Moscow Mitch cheers for bailouts of corporations. McConnell has always been a phony. He always will be.

Good!!
They should raise the taxes on the dumb democrat voters who elected cretins such as Cuomo.

Your argument has no relationship with anything intelligent. What are you talking about, and can you back up what you say? You are talking total nonsense.

If Dems states have bankrupt pension systems they need to raise their own taxes

What a dumb ass. Don't you get it? Kentucky has the worst pension plan in the country, and blue states are funding them. That's McConnells state he is bashing while blaming blue states for funding them. McConnell has no real argument by way of his hypocrisy. :laughing0301: You got the shit backwards you dumb fuck;The states where pensions are safe — and where they’re in trouble

Red states are waiting for their blue states to give them their welfare. This is so gd funny. You just can't make this shit up folks.

do you hear the red states demanding that the Democrats pay off their debts?

They don't have to. They've already got it. They get it every year.

Not per capita.

I posted it the other day..........IIRC, NY gets about $87 Billion, Kentucky about $12 Billion.

OMG, never ever use numbers with the Troglocrats

Yea, because your side always loses.

state debt per capita

state-debt-per-capitasrdrftghj.png

Are you fucking kidding me? Red states waste money on tax cuts going to the wealthy, and you want to talk about economics of scale? Lol! Where's your fucking production, if red states are broke like Kentucky and Georgia, compared to New York, while the red states piss their money away on tax cuts. Economics of scale doesn't even exist for these states. Now I'm wondering if you know what the fuck it is? Your economics of scale is nonexistent if you have to get help from blue states. It's just simple math, and scale doesn't even enter the equation. Get a clue.

Are you fucking kidding me? Red states waste money on tax cuts going to the wealthy, and you want to talk about economics of scale? Lol! Where's your fucking production, if red states are broke like Kentucky and Georgia, compared to New York, while the red states piss their money away on tax cuts. Economics of scale doesn't even exist for these states. Now I'm wondering if you know what the fuck it is? Your economics of scale is nonexistent if you have to get help from blue states. It's just simple math, and scale doesn't even enter the equation. Get a clue.
economies of scale can be used in may situations, but that must be over your head

Trump's SALT tax deduction only affects people who have homes that are worth more than $500,000, how is that a tax cut for the rich?
BTW hating the rich is a sure sign of an immature mind

economies of scale can be used in may situations, but that must be over your head
We'll, it can't be used in this situation because it is not part of the equation, because these states did not have surpluses. They have not shown production, therefore they show no revenue. So you aren't saying or explaining anything. What You Need to Know About Economies of Scale Get a clue. It ain't happening with red states because of their own economic philosophy, which is a proven failure. Numbers don't lie dumb ass.

Okay Fake News poster, total Federal 2019 spending in Kentucky was $70 billion. :itsok: Total Federal 2019 spending in California a whopping $436 billion 6 times as much. More facts that destroy your spin, Kentucky spends mostly on education and healthcare for the poor, something libs claim to care about. In 2015 Education accounted for 37.5 percent of state expenditures and 30.9 percent went to Medicaid which was expanded under Obamacare.

God forbid Kentucky care for its poor, many of them registered Democrats.

Kentucky spends lots of money on the poor because they have so many. 18.3% of the population is poor. 6th highest rate of poverty in the nation. 38th best school system. Out of 51 states, Kentucky ranks 46th as the best state to live in. It's unemployment rate is 5.8 verus 3.8 nation wide. It also has a 3 year shorter life expectancy that the rest of the nation.

Sounds like Moscow Mitch should shutting his trap and being more grateful for all that New York does for his pissant state.
Let's run some numbers.

Poverty rate:

Kentucky 17%
New York 14%

Take those percentages and multiply them by the population of each state and you get this:

Number living in poverty:

Kentucky: 748,000
New York: 2,723,000

Number of people living in Subsidized housing:

Kentucky: 812,000
New York: 2,760,000

New York is worse on all counts, Dummy.
And yet, New York gives back to the federal government more than it takes in. That extra money goes to kentucky. Why? Because red states throw their money away on tax cuts for the wealthy leaving them deficit poor every time.
It only fair.

In the mean time, Mitch McConnell and his state take in more money than they give out, while New York state gives more money than they receive. In other words, New York funds the state of Kentucky, while Moscow Mitch cheers for bailouts of corporations. McConnell has always been a phony. He always will be.

Good!!
They should raise the taxes on the dumb democrat voters who elected cretins such as Cuomo.

Your argument has no relationship with anything intelligent. What are you talking about, and can you back up what you say? You are talking total nonsense.

If Dems states have bankrupt pension systems they need to raise their own taxes

What a dumb ass. Don't you get it? Kentucky has the worst pension plan in the country, and blue states are funding them. That's McConnells state he is bashing while blaming blue states for funding them. McConnell has no real argument by way of his hypocrisy. :laughing0301: You got the shit backwards you dumb fuck;The states where pensions are safe — and where they’re in trouble

Red states are waiting for their blue states to give them their welfare. This is so gd funny. You just can't make this shit up folks.

do you hear the red states demanding that the Democrats pay off their debts?

Nope.

Today the blithering idiot Cuomo said that NY can't open back up unless Trump pays for it. Um, how were you going to stay open before the Chinese Virus?

They made surpluses thats how.

Lies. New York was already facing a huge budget deficit.

The red portion of the below explains why Cuomo targeted people in nursing homes for death by the Chinese Virus.

New York state faces $6.1 billion budget hole next year: officials

Gov. Cuomo faces a growing budget mess as officials projected a shocking $6.1 billion hole in the state’s finances next year.

The figure was provided by the state Division of Budget in its mid-year budget report, which was released weeks after its legally mandated due date.

That tallies up to roughly 6 percent of the state’s $102 billion budget for its agencies and operations.

More than half of the gap — $4 billion — is linked to a dramatic rise in the state’s Medicaid costs.

In an effort to patch the hole, Cuomo is considering slashing payments to hospitals and nursing homes in the current budget and perhaps next year.

Forum List

Back