Cuomo: ‘If You Want States To Reopen, We Need Funding’

Never let a crisis go to waste.
Then Cuomo will not open NY

Trump should call this bluff

He's not bluffing. New York has had to bear the cost of the health care expense from the pandemic, and the loss of economic activity.

So when Trumps economic hole keeps getting worse and worse as we get closer to November, lets see who the big loser ends up being.

Better hope Nancy Pelosi is able to win that negotiation for state funding in the next round of stimulus spending this week.
Cuomo ran up a $6.5 billion gap BRFORE Corona

Then Cuomo will not open NY

Trump should call this bluff

He's not bluffing. New York has had to bear the cost of the health care expense from the pandemic, and the loss of economic activity.

So when Trumps economic hole keeps getting worse and worse as we get closer to November, lets see who the big loser ends up being.

Better hope Nancy Pelosi is able to win that negotiation for state funding in the next round of stimulus spending this week.
Cuomo ran up a $6.5 billion gap BRFORE Corona
Solar panels aren't cheap.................. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ok. I'm over Cuomo. Where the hell is his plan to open up? What does it look like? Did he put one together yet?
"Apex"....."My Daughter is here with me"..............."My dog doesn't wear a mask, but I don't think he is violating any rules".................

That is that morons plan.

Ok. I'm over Cuomo. Where the hell is his plan to open up? What does it look like? Did he put one together yet?
"Apex"....."My Daughter is here with me"..............."My dog doesn't wear a mask, but I don't think he is violating any rules".................

Outside of "aggressive" antibody testing which will NOT be able to say who is immune and who will not be reinfected he has nada.

Trump gave New York so much they gave most of it back to The national stockpile. It was Cuomo who shut the state down. Didn't he have a plan?He shut the state down but kept the subways running.

Why would someone shut commerce down, throw people out of work and shutter business then keep the primary method of getting to work in place? That's where the homeless drug addicts and mentally ill sleep. That's how the sickness spread. Most of the dead are homeless and black. Keeping the subways running increased the sick and the dead. His stupidity should not be rewarded.

When the Dem chest of taxpayer money runs out and they can't pay all the government employee moochers they will reopen their states fast.

I think this has been part of the plan since the beginning. Illinois is in a fiscal mess, their pensions alone are in a deep hole, and now they want a bailout and use the Wuhan virus as an excuse. So is NY.

No bailouts of the states.

Forum List

Back