Cuomo Says He’ll Sue if SCOTUS Overturns Roe

I’m still in disbelief that we are at risk of abortion legalization being overturned in 2018.

If only men could get pregnant. Abortion would have never been outlawed.

Cuomo is being over the top though. You can’t sue the Supreme Court.

Leftards will never lose the right to have a fetus sucked out of the womb for fun and profit. Personally? I would be on board with not only free, tax-funded abortions for leftards but sterilization as part of the "freebie". You have to kill the problem at it's root cause.

Roe is not going to be overturned.

Good grief people it's a demoquack scare tactic.

Last edited:
Good.

I am so sick of the nanny state RWs who want government to control every aspect, every intimate detail of our lives.

MYOB and stop pretending you believe in "family values", "all lives matter" and that you're "christian". And quit lying that refugees "illegal". Barf.

imrs.php

NY allowed abortion before Roe vs Wade

It will allow it if it is overturned

Also breaking news, Andrew Cuomo is somehow a lawyer who doesn’t know how the law works

Cuomo Threatens Legal Action If Roe v. Wade Is Overturned

He does know how the law works and he is trying to set things up so New York can carry out the necessary legal process to try and overturn restrictive rulings by the Supreme Court. Just read the link to understand what he is planning.

What court overturns the Supreme Court?

NY allowed abortion before Roe vs Wade

It will allow it if it is overturned

Of course. That's one of the reasons why he's not making any sense, aside from the fact you can't challenge a ruling by the Supreme Court.

Also breaking news, Andrew Cuomo is somehow a lawyer who doesn’t know how the law works

Cuomo Threatens Legal Action If Roe v. Wade Is Overturned

He does know how the law works and he is trying to set things up so New York can carry out the necessary legal process to try and overturn restrictive rulings by the Supreme Court. Just read the link to understand what he is planning.
So who is he suing? Is he suing the legislators? Regulators? Who does he sue to codify the 1979 thing he wants codified?

Forum List

Back