Cut and Dried

Unless Trump is fairly represented, (and he's not), it's one sided. No matter what your partisan ass thinks, "good poster chillicothe".
The old hag made sure of that.

Like I said, this is just a dog and pony show.

\It's not a trial. It's a House inquiry looking to prevent the loss of the entire nation. Meanwhile, the AG is doing something similar except in a court of law. Rump has been invited over and over represent himself but has chosen not to. For the AG from NY, he was forced to his only representational was "I Plead the Fifth". If he were cooperative, he would have long since stood in front of the court and defended himself. That is, if he were innocent.

I bet you got an erection when you typed that...

Now, as entertaining (and sad) as the hearings have been and for as much as I dislike Trump, this committee can't do anything to Trump. There will be no conviction of anyone, No one will be locked up. Nothing will happen to Trump as a direct result of these hearings. Nothing will be proven by a legal standard.

Now, when you... not you specifically... get Donald Trump into a court of law and convict him of... anything stemming from the ugliness of January 6th, get back to us... until then you're just engaging in some mental masturbation.

It got me a little hard. :muahaha:

\It's not a trial. It's a House inquiry looking to prevent the loss of the entire nation. Meanwhile, the AG is doing something similar except in a court of law. Rump has been invited over and over represent himself but has chosen not to. For the AG from NY, he was forced to his only representational was "I Plead the Fifth". If he were cooperative, he would have long since stood in front of the court and defended himself. That is, if he were innocent.
Not once has Trump been represented under oath. Why not?

Trump brain freeze

The January 6 committee has proven, beyond a shadow of any doubt whatsoever, that Donnie Boy is one aggressively guilty son of a bitch. It ain't even close, a no brainer. Which brings us to brains. Anyone who thinks that Donnie is not guilty should crawl back under their rock since they don't have the mental ability to have anything to do with our country. They should be barred from voting, purchasing weapons and benefiting from the great country they wanted to overthrow.

But of course, this won't happen because despite their hatred of it, they are protected by the Constitution of the United States.

Bigly!!!

5q0qd2.jpg

When you have a one sided committee, you pretty much can frame and choreograph
the dog and pony show anyway you like. :eusa_whistle:

So you're saying Trump wasn't aware of the plot to get fake electors for him delivered to Congress in order to declare him the president-elect?

The January 6 committee has proven, beyond a shadow of any doubt whatsoever, that Donnie Boy is one aggressively guilty son of a bitch. It ain't even close, a no brainer. Which brings us to brains. Anyone who thinks that Donnie is not guilty should crawl back under their rock since they don't have the mental ability to have anything to do with our country. They should be barred from voting, purchasing weapons and benefiting from the great country they wanted to overthrow.

But of course, this won't happen because despite their hatred of it, they are protected by the Constitution of the United States.

Bigly!!!
How many cliches does it take for the left to pretend that a mom and pop event that was escalated by FBI informants rises to the level of tyranny.

they are protected by the Constitution of the United States.
Duh.

Anyone that is a real American, and not a foreign subversive, or a wacky radical, who has studied American government and the Constitution, KNOWS, that is the whole purpose.

The Constitution was constructed, intentionally, TO LIMIT the power of government, and to protect the people FROM the government.
:rolleyes:

The fact that you HATE the Constitution, and are somehow trying to use this J6 thing to indict Trump and his supporters at the same time, implying that anyone who doesn't buy into your politics is a danger to the Constitutional order? Is the height of clown world, and proves, you don't give a shit about Americans or their freedoms. Your only goal here? Is naked authoritarian power. I think that is clear to most liberty loving Americans on this forum.

6wtn57.jpg

Forum List

Back