Cyber Symposium revealed some very shocking new data

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is a rough day for the Trump cult. They were all expecting Lindell to deliver some actual data, and they got zip. All Lindell did was say over and over the election was stolen, while offering no evidence to back it up. He just tossed up some number salad on the screen and said it was incontrovertable proof.

Even the Trump cultists are laughing at Lindell now. Some of them are saying Lindell is really a Deep State agent, planted to make them look bad.

Naturally, the lack of any evidence for fraud here still won't bring any Trump cultists back to reality. Because cult.

This is a rough day for the Trump cult. They were all expecting Lindell to deliver some actual data, and they got zip. All Lindell did was say over and over the election was stolen, while offering no evidence to back it up. He just tossed up some number salad on the screen and said it was incontrovertable proof.

Even the Trump cultists are laughing at Lindell now. Some of them are saying Lindell is really a Deep State agent, planted to make them look bad.

Naturally, the lack of any evidence for fraud here still won't bring any Trump cultists back to reality. Because cult.

Will tomorrow be the big Kool-Aid day?

1628818629700.png

This stuff was going to be revealed sooner or later.

---The Cyber Symposium, which is set to expose the mass voter fraud started on Tuesday and revealed some very shocking new data.---

Do I believe that Trump won? Yes. Do I believe that the Commies pulled off the biggest election fraud in history? Yes. Do I think anything at all comes of these audits and symposiums and conferences? No.

So now we know more about Dennis Montgomery, Mr. Pillow's "cyber expert":

This just gets better. Or worse.

Forum List

Back