‘Cynical, craven’ Republicans out to bash Biden, not Putin, over gas prices

Mad that they vote with Biden on this and then seek to blame him. Petrol is more expensive all over the world, but if you have never left Shitville you wouldn know that.
Tell me, you should know. How are things in Shitville?

I guess any place is a good one as long as you have your favorite live stock. Right?

Gas prices were on the way up even before Putin's mess. That is the fault of BOTH parties.

Not really.

Prior to Biden's ascension to the throne, what we saw were regular, anticipated price fluctuations. No one expects prices to never go up (or down).

But in December of 2020 I was paying around $2.15 a gallon here in northeast Florida. I just filled up the tank of the Malibu; it took 5/8ths of a tank, and it cost $40.09. At $4.39 a gallon, and in the span of a mere 14 months, the price of a gallon of regular unleaded gas more than doubled. I can't recall the last time that great a price increase occurred.

And why did it happen? Well, I ask myself that, and I look at what has changed since December of 2020.

The math for that equation is pretty simple...

1475752.jpg

Mad that they vote with Biden on this and then seek to blame him. Petrol is more expensive all over the world, but if you have never left Shitville you wouldn know that.
In Shitville, they don't know that Biden has nothing to do with setting gas prices.

Not really.

Prior to Biden's ascension to the throne, what we saw were regular, anticipated price fluctuations. No one expects prices to never go up (or down).

But in December of 2020 I was paying around $2.15 a gallon here in northeast Florida. I just filled up the tank of the Malibu; it took 5/8ths of a tank, and it cost $40.09. At $4.39 a gallon, and in the span of a mere 14 months, the price of a gallon of regular unleaded gas more than doubled. I can't recall the last time that great a price increase occurred.

And why did it happen? Well, I ask myself that, and I look at what has changed since December of 2020.

The math for that equation is pretty simple...

1475752.jpg

You paid $2.15 because the economies of the world were shut down over Covid. Is that what you want to see again?

how big is a wall, and big is an oil well…and all the oil under the ground

geez you idiot.

how much is oil worth and how much is feet feet of land to build a fence?

are you that stupid?
Wha the fuck are you blabbering about, you asswipe.

How'd ya like that fucking wall in your backyard? Especially a wall that is useless.

They won the election but cynical craven lefties continue to behave like losers. Maybe it's buyers remorse but lefties don't want to talk about the current president and they feel more comfortable pretending to be victims. Shut up and govern instead of whining about the unfairness of having to defend the president's policies (or lack of them).

Wha the fuck are you blabbering about, you asswipe.

How'd ya like that fucking wall in your backyard? Especially a wall that is useless.
It’s kind of like a gated community in Los Angeles. I’d rather look at the gate then the homeless people crawling across my property and shitting in my driveway. Why do you think you have windows in your walls? You’d like to be able to look at the yard thank you but, keep things out of your living room

How horrible to hold elected and/or installed politicians accountable.

Tell me, you should know. How are things in Shitville?

I guess any place is a good one as long as you have your favorite live stock. Right?
He is a peasant in a country who worships a “Royal Family” who is having to banish family members for pedophilia.

You paid $2.15 because the economies of the world were shut down over Covid. Is that what you want to see again?
Stop with the excuses and propaganda. This is a major tax increase on the citizens of the United States and other parts of the world. This is what unscrupulous politicians do to get more revenue when the shit is hitting the fan. And it is hitting the fan by their own actions and agendas.

Forum List

Back