d e g e n e r a c y

Obviously they aren’t conservatives.

who??
The people referenced in the video as being conservative.
Most democrats consider themselves liberal when they’re nothing more than a form of fascist literal neoconservatives.
Voting a particular party or calling yourself conservative or liberal doesn’t make you realistically conservative or liberal.
so you didnt watch it,,,
I watched the first three minutes. It became redundant.
If it has a trick ending then maybe you should have mentioned that.

then you need to shut up and go bother someone else
So what was enlightening beyond the first two minutes?

The people referenced in the video as being conservative.
Most democrats consider themselves liberal when they’re nothing more than a form of fascist literal neoconservatives.
Voting a particular party or calling yourself conservative or liberal doesn’t make you realistically conservative or liberal.
so you didnt watch it,,,
I watched the first three minutes. It became redundant.
If it has a trick ending then maybe you should have mentioned that.

then you need to shut up and go bother someone else
So what was enlightening beyond the first two minutes?

shut up and go away!!!

Their history of being low life's.

they still hold the moral high ground against the leftist,,,for what thats worth
They have no morals or compassion compared to liberals.
are you talking about the libs that think its OK to murder a child 2 minutes before birth??
No. I am referring to humans that are compassionate and moral compared to the animals on the right that is so often wrong.

Their history of being low life's.

they still hold the moral high ground against the leftist,,,for what thats worth
They have no morals or compassion compared to liberals.
are you talking about the libs that think its OK to murder a child 2 minutes before birth??
No. I am referring to humans that are compassionate and moral compared to the animals on the right that is so often wrong.
but those arent the leftist,

and youre calling RWers animals,,,how so???

Forum List

Back