DA Alvin Bragg Facing 2 Lawsuits For Criminal Violation Of The FOIA

Superbadbrutha
YARN | Hurts donut. | Family Guy (1999) - S07E06 Comedy ...
Yep Trump's ass has been hurting for quite awhile.

Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

He has probably been using quite a bit lately.

Yep Trump's ass has been hurting for quite awhile.

Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

He has probably been using quite a bit lately.
So your fantasies should stay your own... we don't need to hear about them.... I will tell trump you are wanting him though...

That’s a good question…a very good question…glad you agree with my curiousity on the issue
I doubt we agree on anything, are you mad that a black man indicted your Orange God. I bet you said, "we got indicted" instead of Trump got indicted.

I doubt we agree on anything, are you mad that a black man indicted your Orange God. I bet you said, "we got indicted" instead of Trump got indicted.
Haha when did I say anything about any ones race? Haha or being mad? Or trump even??

Bragg is letting a lot of black criminals go scott free. He says they are being persecuted for being black.

XCLUSIVE: Suspected felons have walked free in HALF of cases since Alvin Bragg took office - DOUBLE the rate in 2018 - as New York's lax bail laws allow city's worst criminals to roam the streets

• Sharp decline in cases that Manhattan DA asks for suspects to be held on bail
  • Means more are released unconditionally before trial, allowing them to reoffend
  • Trend fuels view of Bragg as 'soft-on-crime' and follows criticism by victims

Forum List

Back