🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DACA Congressional meetings

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I would like to discuss the fact that the press had access to the entire DACA proceedings in Congress because Trump invited them in. This to me is unprecedented. Usually the press is told to leave so they can do their dirty deals.

I know Obama promised open door meetings on CPAN with the Obamacare proceedings, but lied and decided to do it behind closed doors so he could buy off certain Congressmen, like the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase etc.

Shouldn't all proceedings be out in the open like this?

So why is Trump not being praised by being so transparent?

Why does Obama win a Transparency award from the press while lying about an open door policy with Obamacare and Trump has an open door policy with DACA and is ignored?

Why does Obama win a Transparency award from the press while lying about an open door policy with Obamacare and Trump has an open door policy with DACA and is ignored?
Because Trump has an R after his name & our media is dishonest.

Duh!

Because Trump has an R after his name & our media is dishonest.

Duh!

How about the Nobel Peace Prize? Are they in then tank for the DNC as well? Maybe if Trump attacks Libya he will win one.

So what are we to make of the world against conservatism?

Forum List

Back