DACA, DACA, DACA. Schumer Throwing Dreamers Under the Bus

Schumer scorched the Middle class, military and citizens for his beloved dreamers and Dacaists who now throw him under the bus.

Can Putin flip Schumer's seat in 2018?

Last edited:
but real healthcare legislation done right takes longer than three weeks.
Is that why we still havent got healthcare legislation done right?
I knew some smart aleck would say that. Obama introduced numerous "fixes" to improve the plan once problems were evident, but the Republicans refused to pass them.
We should have gone with universal healthcare, which is what I voted for Obama to accomplish, but the Republicans screwed that up, too, so don't be whining about what a lousy job the Dems did. Nothing that complex is going to be perfect, but it was a bastardized plan to begin with.
the mandate was wrong. Illegal in my eyes and many of fellow americans. k? the entire repeal was to do away with the mandate, you know this right?

Schumer scorched the Middle class, military and citizens for his beloved dreamers and Dacaists who now throw him under the bus.

Can Putin flip Schumer's seat in 2018?
democrats against children of Americans.

I knew some smart aleck would say that. Obama introduced numerous "fixes" to improve the plan once problems were evident, but the Republicans refused to pass them.
We should have gone with universal healthcare, which is what I voted for Obama to accomplish, but the Republicans screwed that up, too, so don't be whining about what a lousy job the Dems did. Nothing that complex is going to be perfect, but it was a bastardized plan to begin with.
the mandate was wrong. Illegal in my eyes and many of fellow americans. k? the entire repeal was to do away with the mandate, you know this right?
Universal healthcare is the only civilized thing to do, but we need to take a long look at why it costs so much.

Universal healthcare is the only civilized thing to do, but we need to take a long look at why it costs so much.
not in my opinion. and mine has as much weight as yours.

"dreamers" what liberal puke invented that sugar coated label? No doubt to encourage sympathy for illegals squatting in our country illegally.

Maybe you can convince doctors and nurses to work for minimum wage.

Amend the Constitution and i will be on board.

Well, this is another possibility, for the GOP to earn some points.

No doubt the Libs are gonna be fighting against that Wall. That Far
Left of theirs will go off the deep end.

The Donald will stand his ground. Ryan and the House (bi-partisan)
will go along with The Donald.

The Moderate Dems in the Senate, fighting for their seats in the fall are
already breaking away from Schumer and the Far Left.

Perfect Opportunity for the GOP to take advantage of another Schumer
Snafu if they shut down the Govt over DACA.

Propose a bill, which I believe is coming Monday, to fund the wall, eliminate
Chain Immigration, Ends this nonsense Lottery, and gives a path for
citizenship and protection from deportation to DACA.

Remove Cloture in the Senate, pass it with 51 votes (Mod dems will vote
for it) and The Donald and the GOP save DACA folks from being deported.

That'll remove immigration as a campaign issue. Will show DACA that the
Dems were just using them as a tool and get the GOP some much needed
help with Hispanics at the Polls. Now, they won't get 50 or 60 % or anything like that but 40% will keep control of the House and increase the disparity in
the Senate.

Looks like a positive plan.

help with Hispanics at the Polls. Now, they won't get 50 or 60 % or anything like that but 40% will keep control of the House and increase the disparity in
the Senate.

And if Dems vote no Trump just tweets he was ready to let Dreamers in but Dems voted no because they don’t want the wall.

Win-Win for Trump.

the Senate.

Trump is a master schemer......by the time it's all said and done, he could be to the Dreamers what MLK and JFK are to the blacks....we're talking his picture on top of the TV set kind of appreciation. Why not?

Schumer says he will continue to obstruct the Dreamers from achieving legal protection in favor of advantageous political optics. He said on MSNBC: “god forbid, but the pictures of people being deported will rally the nation, and these more mainstream Republicans — admittedly, not a majority of the Republican Party. But enough, when they add them to Democrats, could pass the bill.”

So how many Dreamers will be deported because Schumer wants a 2018 political advantage? These Democrat folks are not interested in your welfare, Dreamers, I hope you see that.

Meanwhile, Trump is releasing his own DACA bill since the Hill dufus's can't write a decent bill after all these years.

White House To Reveal Its Own DACA Bill For Senate

Why didn't the Democrats pass DACA during Obama's first 2 years?
They were a little busy with Obamacare.
Should have passed gun legislation, too, but real healthcare legislation done right takes longer than three weeks.

I have read passages by Democrats that Trump is a failure because he didn't get his healthcare agenda passed in his first year. All I'm pointing out is that Obama and the Democratic leaders had their priorities and obviously, the Dreamers were not considered a part of those priorities.

Obama NEVER made guns a priority.

There is nothing indecent about what the Dems want (Schumer aside); they just need to accept what the Republicans want as well (remember them--the Republicans also in the Congress?). This Schumer dude is going to screw up DACA, I'm afraid.

Hmm...yuo do realize that Schumer took over the head seat of immigration policy in 2009...eight years later suddenly he tries to force a deal through. But not ONCE when Obama was President.
Yuo also realize that Obama said in 2008 he would pass significant immigration policy "that I can support and be proud of" - IN HIS FIRST YEAR. And in that first year he had a filibuster proof super majority...making Republicans powerless to stop anything. YET - he did nothing. And continued that for 8 years ignoring immigration much like Bush did in his 8 years.
Hmmm.... so....who is really at fault?
You do realize they they had written significant bipartisan immigration bill under Obama but the House killed it?
Because?...... come on.... that is 1/4 of the actual story.

Immigration stands as Obama's most glaring failure

Liberals don't want DACA passed - if they did they would have done so when they had the chance. They want the ISSUE to bash the GOP with in Nov.

the Senate.

And if Dems vote no Trump just tweets he was ready to let Dreamers in but Dems voted no because they don’t want the wall.

Win-Win for Trump.

Oh yeah. He's just taking their playbook and shoving it back in
their face. I would hope other GOP members are taking notes. The
Dems are becoming helpless when trying to figure him out.

And as this thing progresses into February, 80% of the American
people are gonna start to see more take-home pay on their paychecks.

There's nothing not to like about that. Some family only earning around
50 grand a year...that becomes big money. That gives them a little leeway
and they got it all from Donald Trump. The fake news media and the dems
whining will never change their minds.

Liberals don't want DACA passed - if they did they would have done so when they had the chance. They want the ISSUE to bash the GOP with in Nov.

Do Mexicans, Salvadorians, Russians, etc, control their borders? Why shouldn't we? Especially when we give much more free stuff that costs all of us!

We are NOT a nation of immigrants, we are a nation of CITIZENS; and as the owners of the country, we should decide who we want in, and who we do not.............not by the color of skin, but rather by what they have to offer to us, and our economy.

Schumer says he will continue to obstruct the Dreamers from achieving legal protection in favor of advantageous political optics. He said on MSNBC: “god forbid, but the pictures of people being deported will rally the nation, and these more mainstream Republicans — admittedly, not a majority of the Republican Party. But enough, when they add them to Democrats, could pass the bill.”

So how many Dreamers will be deported because Schumer wants a 2018 political advantage? These Democrat folks are not interested in your welfare, Dreamers, I hope you see that.

Meanwhile, Trump is releasing his own DACA bill since the Hill dufus's can't write a decent bill after all these years.

White House To Reveal Its Own DACA Bill For Senate
Supreme Court Denies Trump Request To Hear Dreamer Lawsuit | HuffPost

Forum List

Back