DACA issue brings out the hateful un-Americans

If I have to explain the difference between immigration and letting randoms live in your house then you have much more serious problems than I. No kidding

It's all about you claiming others are heartless then making excuses as to why you will not practice what you preach.

If there is serious problems, it lies within your own moral code.

Introspection would do you some good.
Allowing people to come to a country and have the opportunity to build a free successful life is a completely different thing than opening up the doors of our houses. The Statue of Liberty says nothing about inviting people into our homes... I help people in my community all the time. I give to charities and I help people who need it. If you can't understand the difference in these two situation then you need a serious reality check. You are making yourself look stupid persisting with this argument
how do you figure? it is the exact same thing. you wish to be two faced and a liar who is unamerican and hates citizens of the US.
the border is the door which we have border security to watch. opening that is no different than opening the door to a home. This country is our home, right? we then feed them, right? we give them healthcare, right? had slade, how is that unamerian thing working out for you today? I owe an illegal absolutely nothing except a ride back to where their parents came from. I think that's white of us to pay for their transportation.
We have a country founded by immigrants, grown into a superpower by immigrants, a Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants, land of the free, land of opportunity... that is what our country is. At no time ever have we been required to open our homes, if you don't get the difference between personal property and privacy vs allowing immigrants the opportunity to live contribute and find personal success in our country then I really can't explain it any better. Stay ignorant my friend

Pretty simple really, just come legally.

Bannon is now on record as saying that the only reason the Catholic Church supports DACA is that they want Latinos to fill their churches in the US. Now that he has been unleashed by Trump, we can all see just how insane that he is.

But, in spite of that, or maybe because of that, Trump is now leaning to the left, by saying that he really does want Congress to make DACA legal. I find this amusing for a couple of reasons. First, he is seriously antagonizing his base. Is it because he is beginning to realize that all those negative poll numbers are not fake news?. Second, when that is combined with Trump making a deal with congress to extend that debt limit, one gets the feeling that Trump is actually trying to buddy up with the democrats. This is great news, except that it won't improve his numbers. Democratic voters are solidly opposed to trump at this point, no matter what he does. Nothing short of a total personality and agenda transplant can help him with us.

So how much of that is the average middle class tax payer paying for?

About the same as they would be on the hook for with business tax cuts.

And how much is that?

You tell me, you're the one that thinks he a genius.

I never called him a genius, why would you say I think that? You brought up the middle class tax burden of the Paris deal. You said look no further. So tell us how much the average middle class tax payer would of owed per that agreement. Or say you don't know if you don't know.

No one knows what percent of their taxes goes to anything, it's all paid out of one pot, of course you already knew that. But I was referring to you as the one that thinks you're a genius.

Simple math man, How much is collected in taxes, how much is spent, what percentage of spending goes to the Paris accord, what is the portion coming from the middle class.

It's all about you claiming others are heartless then making excuses as to why you will not practice what you preach.

Allowing people to come to a country and have the opportunity to build a free successful life is a completely different thing than opening up the doors of our houses. The Statue of Liberty says nothing about inviting people into our homes... I help people in my community all the time. I give to charities and I help people who need it. If you can't understand the difference in these two situation then you need a serious reality check. You are making yourself look stupid persisting with this argument
how do you figure? it is the exact same thing. you wish to be two faced and a liar who is unamerican and hates citizens of the US.
the border is the door which we have border security to watch. opening that is no different than opening the door to a home. This country is our home, right? we then feed them, right? we give them healthcare, right? had slade, how is that unamerian thing working out for you today? I owe an illegal absolutely nothing except a ride back to where their parents came from. I think that's white of us to pay for their transportation.
We have a country founded by immigrants, grown into a superpower by immigrants, a Statue of Liberty welcoming immigrants, land of the free, land of opportunity... that is what our country is. At no time ever have we been required to open our homes, if you don't get the difference between personal property and privacy vs allowing immigrants the opportunity to live contribute and find personal success in our country then I really can't explain it any better. Stay ignorant my friend

We are talking about dreamers. They didn't have a choice in the matter

I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.

We did not bring them here. Their parents did. They knowingly involved their children in a criminal activity. Sure, it's not the children's fault, but not ours either.

So, I'll ask you the same as the OP. Remove the doors from your house. Anyone who enters may stay as long as they want and by doing so, you obligate to feed and provide medical care. Will you do it, or are you a heartless bastard?

I'll await your reply.
Of course not, that is a dumb comparison that involves completely different points of comparison. To your point about the dreamers, you are correct, it wasn't their fault that they were brought here. Now they are teenagers and young adults and ready to go to college and start their careers. So why are you punishing them for their parents mistakes. Why do they not deserve the same opportunities as any of us?
so to his other point it wasn't our fault either right?
No it wasn't... but the dreamers also are not hurting us. Look at their employment numbers. They contribute more to our society like all other hard working citizens
what the hell they are hurting us. if we have a million unemployed and them doing work the one million americans can do, they're hurting us. WTF is wrong with your delusional brain? anti american and US children hater.

You are delusional. The fact is that we have plenty of jobs in this country but a serious skills mismatch. In many instances they are doing the job many Americans can't do. Also we are facing a baby bust so the idea they are hurting American children is moronic as you are.

Not my problem. Legally or nothing.

And how much is that?

I never called him a genius, why would you say I think that? You brought up the middle class tax burden of the Paris deal. You said look no further. So tell us how much the average middle class tax payer would of owed per that agreement. Or say you don't know if you don't know.

No one knows what percent of their taxes goes to anything, it's all paid out of one pot, of course you already knew that. But I was referring to you as the one that thinks you're a genius.

Simple math man, How much is collected in taxes, how much is spent, what percentage of spending goes to the Paris accord, what is the portion coming from the middle class.

Great, do the math, I'm not your damn secretary or research assistant.

These vile sick xenophobes do not represent our country.

Steve (takes it in the ass) King: Deported Dreamers Can Teach Home Countries ‘How A Civilized People Interact With Each Other’

Rep. Steve King, the Iowa Republican who famously said that most DREAM Act recipients have “calves the size of cantaloupes” from running drugs across the border and then led the House GOP’s efforts to reel back President Obama’s DACA program, said this morning that President Trump’s decision to end DACA will lead to DREAMers who have been deported creating a Peace Corps-like force that will teach their home countries “how a civilized people interact with each other.”

Go to hell, idiot.

Paul (ass handed to him by Ryan) Nehlen Helps Kick Off ‘Cerno News’ By Attacking Undocumented Immigrants

During yesterday’s broadcast of “Cerno News,” Nehlen shared his reaction to the Trump administration’s repeal of DACA, which protects nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants from deportation, with Stack and Cerovich Media writer Andrew Meyer. “They need to go back to Mexico and make Mexico great for once. I’m not of the opinion that we owe them anything. We don’t owe them anything. We don’t owe any Mexican citizens anything in this country,” Nehlen said.

"They need to go back to Mexico"… yeah, he actually went there.

Sick, I know.

FAIR Spokesman (and xenophobic hate machine) Claims Ungrateful Dreamers Have No Right To Call U.S. Home

Kaufman told Ray that she was appalled that Dreamers protesting Trump’s decision are “so angry and not grateful at all for the opportunity they’ve had” in the United States.

“They’re calling our president a liar,” Ray said. “Well, I’ll tell you, if I wanted somebody to do a favor for me, which is what this would be, I sure as heck wouldn’t give a press conference and call him a big, fat liar.”

In a perfect world, all three of these monsters would be kidnapped, taken to Mexico, given sex changes, fed heroin until addicted, and then dropped back on MLK Blvd in any major U.S. city. Justice.

Oh. So you think it is the illegal alien that are the "real" Americans? How stupid is that?

Not my problem. Legally or nothing.
Well it looks like Trump is trying to make it legal so you can be nice and happy.

And how much is that?

ITS YOUR CLAIM DUDE. You obviously don't know how much it is costing the average middle class tax payer yet you spout out about it like they are being ripped off! What a joke. Know your shit before you make claims. I can question you all I want, i'm not the one making the statements that you are. And I'm definitely not here to do your work for you.

ITS YOUR CLAIM DUDE. You obviously don't know how much it is costing the average middle class tax payer yet you spout out about it like they are being ripped off! What a joke. Know your shit before you make claims. I can question you all I want, i'm not the one making the statements that you are. And I'm definitely not here to do your work for you.

Speaking at the 2000 U.N. Conference on Climate Change in the Hague, former President Jacques Chirac of France explained why the IPCC’s climate initiative supported a key Western European Kyoto Protocol objective: “For the first time, humanity is instituting a genuine instrument of global governance, one that should find a place within the World Environmental Organization which France and the European Union would like to see established.”

In Their Own Words: Climate Alarmists Debunk Their 'Science'

No they didn't, nor did we have a choice to let them in.

They were brought in by, then raised by criminals that, at any point could have admitted to the errors in their ways, left, sought legal entrance, then returned legally. They chose to leave their children in this position. NOT US.

This "blame the ugly American" crap is old and boring. Get over it unless you believe that we MUST LET PEOPLE GAME OUR SYSTEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

So stop this foolishness, or live by the principles you push, and if anyone breaks into YOU HOME be ready to give them legal residence.

It is EXACTLY what you ask your country to do, but not yourself.

Wake the hell up!

OBTW, have you noticed how many signs there are in the DACA support protests written in SPANISH!

Assimilation is not in those fold vocabulary

Bannon is now on record as saying that the only reason the Catholic Church supports DACA is that they want Latinos to fill their churches in the US. Now that he has been unleashed by Trump, we can all see just how insane that he is.

But, in spite of that, or maybe because of that, Trump is now leaning to the left, by saying that he really does want Congress to make DACA legal. I find this amusing for a couple of reasons. First, he is seriously antagonizing his base. Is it because he is beginning to realize that all those negative poll numbers are not fake news?. Second, when that is combined with Trump making a deal with congress to extend that debt limit, one gets the feeling that Trump is actually trying to buddy up with the democrats. This is great news, except that it won't improve his numbers. Democratic voters are solidly opposed to trump at this point, no matter what he does. Nothing short of a total personality and agenda transplant can help him with us.

There is no real difference between Dem/Pub or Right/Left in the halls of power. Two heads of the same coin. The pope wants a world with no borders and he is an ardent SJW, THATS why the Church supports it.

There are 7 billion people on the planet and the Corrupt Democratic Party wants the middle class taxpayers to support them all.
Which policy proposal from the left makes you say that? Back up that ridiculous statement or stop spreading the hyperboli.

You need look no farther than the Paris Climate Accord and the wealth redistribution schemes in it.

How much money were middle class tax payers accountable for via the Paris accord?

Initially about 3 billion, but it would be an on going commitment.

'Slush Fund': Senator Slams State Dept. for $500M Payment to Green Climate Fund

Trump pulled back the down payment of 500 million.

What difference does that make?

and yet you are not countering anything they have said.....does that mean you might be a tad clueless yourself?....just asking....
I've been on many threads expressing my views on this topic. I hear many responding to this OP attacking the dreamers like they are law breaking criminals that need to go back to their own country. Somebody who was brought here as a child, grew up here for the majority of their life, has only one country in their eyes. The lack of acknowledgement and awareness of the various elements of this situation on a simple human level is quite disgusting.

We did not bring them here. Their parents did. They knowingly involved their children in a criminal activity. Sure, it's not the children's fault, but not ours either.

So, I'll ask you the same as the OP. Remove the doors from your house. Anyone who enters may stay as long as they want and by doing so, you obligate to feed and provide medical care. Will you do it, or are you a heartless bastard?

I'll await your reply.
Of course not, that is a dumb comparison that involves completely different points of comparison. To your point about the dreamers, you are correct, it wasn't their fault that they were brought here. Now they are teenagers and young adults and ready to go to college and start their careers. So why are you punishing them for their parents mistakes. Why do they not deserve the same opportunities as any of us?
No it wasn't... but the dreamers also are not hurting us. Look at their employment numbers. They contribute more to our society like all other hard working citizens

They are taking jobs that American citizens could be doing.

I'll await your reply.
what the hell they are hurting us. if we have a million unemployed and them doing work the one million americans can do, they're hurting us. WTF is wrong with your delusional brain? anti american and US children hater.
We let in a million immigrants through legal immigration EVERY year you dupe. Do you know how many available jobs we have right now in our country?
legal means we invited them. funny, you don't know the difference. an illegal pulls a job from a legal immigrant. One we said come here, so now you're also hurting them. Lots of hurt from that ole illegal you like.

If I have to explain the difference between immigration and letting randoms live in your house then you have much more serious problems than I. No kidding

an illegal is not an immigrant. try again.

And how much is that?

self appointed genius' are really stupid.

There are 7 billion people on the planet and the Corrupt Democratic Party wants the middle class taxpayers to support them all.
Which policy proposal from the left makes you say that? Back up that ridiculous statement or stop spreading the hyperboli.

You need look no farther than the Paris Climate Accord and the wealth redistribution schemes in it.

How much money were middle class tax payers accountable for via the Paris accord?

Initially about 3 billion, but it would be an on going commitment.

'Slush Fund': Senator Slams State Dept. for $500M Payment to Green Climate Fund

Trump pulled back the down payment of 500 million.

23% of their take home pay.

Speaking at the 2000 U.N. Conference on Climate Change in the Hague, former President Jacques Chirac of France explained why the IPCC’s climate initiative supported a key Western European Kyoto Protocol objective: “For the first time, humanity is instituting a genuine instrument of global governance, one that should find a place within the World Environmental Organization which France and the European Union would like to see established.”

In Their Own Words: Climate Alarmists Debunk Their 'Science'

Wonderful, how much does it cost the average middle class tax payer?

Forum List

Back