DACA

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
This is when I have to ask...where is your heart?

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

We have low unemployment. They aren't taking jobs from anyone.

So why such vitriole towards them and the program?

I commend Paul Ryan for speaking up here.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

So do it damn it! Don't destroy these young and VERY AMERICAN lives!

This bullshit has to end. Birth right citizenship is the right place. But for now I would offer this. If they have applied for citizenship to become legal they get a green card for now. No application they go back.

Fuck these leeches.

Obama unconstitutionality circumvented our laws not out of compassion but out of political expedience.

Change the laws and let them immigrate legally if you don't like our laws.

I'm tired of paying for other people's Fucking Bleeding Hearts!

Fucking start your own damn charities Lefty and pay for this shit yourself!

How many of these illegals have you hosted in your home or sponsored clothing food and shelter for them for the rest of their lives?

ZERO like ever other mother Fucking Sheep Fucking Liberal!

These are people who were brought to the US as CHILDREN. Not their choice. For many - America is the only culture they know. They are as American as you or I...just don't have the right papers.

This is not a huge group of people - and they are people who are in school or employed or in the military - people making a go of it. The kind of people who define what it is to be American. They are working at or being educated for feilds such as teaching, nursing, law, medicine...kind of what we need.

And...I hesitantly commend Trump for at least finding it a STRUGGLE between his heart and his campaign promise.

I hope his heart wins.

Congress MUST address comprehensive immigration reform. The only reason Obama ordered DACA was because Congress WOULD NOT DO IT.

Fuck these leeches.

Obama unconstitutionality circumvented our laws.

Change the laws and let the immigrate legally. I'm tires of paying for other people's Hearts!

I hope his heart wins.

OT...what makes them "leaches"?

I hope his heart wins.

You mean this is where you ask everyone to run on their emotions rather than logic & the law.

DEPORT THEM ALL. Let them apply for the right to be here like everyone else.

Heart is not what runs a proper society. Law and Order is. In fact Heart is one of the things thst destroys nations.

No. Hearts have always been a part of it.

If you were talking about murderers and rapists, you'd have a point. But you aren't.

This bullshit has to end. Birth right citizenship is the right place. But for now I would offer this. If they have applied for citizenship to become legal they get a green card for now. No application they go back.

They had no choice in coming here. They are productive citizens. Does that not count for anything?

Fuck these leeches.

Obama unconstitutionality circumvented our laws not out of compassion but out of political expedience.

Change the laws and let them immigrate legally if you don't like our laws.

I'm tired of paying for other people's Fucking Bleeding Hearts!

How many of these illegals have you hosted in your home or sponsored clothing food and shelter for them for the rest of their lives?

ZERO like ever other mother Fucking Sheep Fucking Liberal!

I hope his heart wins.

Oh. And fuck you too.

I dream that these 3rd world countries will have their own schools

So you are saying it's ok for them to profit from their parents criminal enterprises.

If they are working and contributing to America...is that not something?

Or, are you saying they should be punished for their parents misdeeds?

Is that it?

I hope his heart wins.

You mean this is where you ask everyone to run on their emotions rather than logic & the law.

You are a parent.

You are a grandparent.

They didn't come here by choice.

Does that not count for anything?

Fuck these leeches.

Change the laws and let the immigrate legally. I'm tires of paying for other people's Hearts!

I hope his heart wins.

th

This bullshit is only a relatively small number of people. Is that so paintful?

Fuck these leeches.

I hope his heart wins.

th

Ok. So you post a retarded meme.

Can you put it into your own words? Why not let them stay - they are working or pursuing education or in the military...they don't seem to be in that "freebie" category do they?

I hope his heart wins.

You are a parent.

You are a grandparent.

No it doesn't. My children didn't barge in on my neighbors eating all their food and run up all their utilities. Had they I would have expected my neighbors to call child services and have them removed.

I hope his heart wins.

You are a parent.

You are a grandparent.

No it doesn't. My children didn't barge in on my neighbors eating all their food and run up all their utilities. Had they I would have expected my neighbors to call child services and have them removed.

Do these kids, under DACA barge in and eat food and run up utilities? Or - do they pay their own way?

Forum List

Back