Dad Mocks Daughter's Selfies

Dad lost that battle 15 years ago when he failed to be a father.

to what dad do you refer? how did the putative dad fail?
The fact you need to ask what's wrong with a narcistic, pierced, tattooed teen acting like a hooker says a lot about you.

oh it does? how do you know that the little girl's outlandish behavior is the fault of the dad? Lots and Lots of kids are DISFIGURING themselves with tattoos and piercings------they seem to be able to do it without the permission of parents. -----
WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT----I will.....make a law.
The first time I saw a SCREW AND BOLT in the tongue of
a young male-------I asked---"does your mother know"?
The kid----(like about age 20) giggled and finally told me that
she was very angry. SO? he seemed like a normal kid---he just did not listen to mom. My son is 34-----now. When I see him -----I STILL remind him---"if you get a tattoo----I will KILL YOU" -----so far so good. -----there are mature humans
getting drawings on their bodies-----OLD WOMEN---
btw----you got any holes or cartoons?
Moron thinks kids get money from trees.

when I was 14-----I started babysitting-------very frugal was I-----
---and managed to scrape together -----something like 30 dollars by age 15 WAY BACK THEN------when a dollar was a dollar (a lot more than I earned per hour as a baby sitter)
When I was 24-----I paid a WHOPPING $14 for a little pair of earrings------and a HOLE in each ear lobe (It was a major
expenditure for me-----but I DID IT)

Dad lost that battle 15 years ago when he failed to be a father.

to what dad do you refer? how did the putative dad fail?
The fact you need to ask what's wrong with a narcistic, pierced, tattooed teen acting like a hooker says a lot about you.

oh it does? how do you know that the little girl's outlandish behavior is the fault of the dad? Lots and Lots of kids are DISFIGURING themselves with tattoos and piercings------they seem to be able to do it without the permission of parents. -----
WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT----I will.....make a law.
The first time I saw a SCREW AND BOLT in the tongue of
a young male-------I asked---"does your mother know"?
The kid----(like about age 20) giggled and finally told me that
she was very angry. SO? he seemed like a normal kid---he just did not listen to mom. My son is 34-----now. When I see him -----I STILL remind him---"if you get a tattoo----I will KILL YOU" -----so far so good. -----there are mature humans
getting drawings on their bodies-----OLD WOMEN---
btw----you got any holes or cartoons?
Moron thinks kids get money from trees.

when I was 14-----I started babysitting-------very frugal was I-----
---and managed to scrape together -----something like 30 dollars by age 15 WAY BACK THEN------when a dollar was a dollar (a lot more than I earned per hour as a baby sitter)
When I was 24-----I paid a WHOPPING $14 for a little pair of earrings------and a HOLE in each ear lobe (It was a major
expenditure for me-----but I DID IT)
Stay on topic. The guy is a crappy father who let his daughter get away with too much and now she's out of control.

Forum List

Back