🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dad Who Beat Child Molester Responds Perfectly To Sentencing

TruthRevolt previously reported, a Florida man walked in his home to find 18-year-old babysitter Raymond Frolander in the act of molesting his 11-year-old son. Seeing Frolander with his pants around his ankles, the father knew what was happening and beat him unconscious before dialing 9-1-1.

After Frolander was sentenced to 25 years in prison this past Thursday, the father told the press:
He’s going to learn in the next 25 years why I let him live.

Dad Who Beat Child Molester Responds Perfectly To Sentencing Truth Revolt
I suspect this isn't a pedophile doing this, this is the action of a homosexual.
Whatever you want to call it, that punk got exactly what he deserved.

Wouldn't you think they would check into the background of an 18 year old man who likes to babysit for little boys? Maybe next time.

TruthRevolt previously reported, a Florida man walked in his home to find 18-year-old babysitter Raymond Frolander in the act of molesting his 11-year-old son. Seeing Frolander with his pants around his ankles, the father knew what was happening and beat him unconscious before dialing 9-1-1.

After Frolander was sentenced to 25 years in prison this past Thursday, the father told the press:

I can't get around that damn pop up. I dont want to subscribe

He acted like any normal parent that would have walked in on their child being molested. This monster got exactly what he deserved and is very lucky he wasn't killed.
I don't know about this. Once the lifers get wind of why he is in their faces, they are going to make him wish that the child's dad had taken him out.

God bless you and child and his family always!!!

Holly

He acted like any normal parent that would have walked in on their child being molested. This monster got exactly what he deserved and is very lucky he wasn't killed.
I don't know about this. Once the lifers get wind of why he is in their faces, they are going to make him wish that the child's dad had taken him out.

God bless you and child and his family always!!!

Holly

If word gets out he could be in some serious trouble. They don't suffer such monsters in jail for very long.

I suspect this isn't a pedophile doing this, this is the action of a homosexual.
So in your fucked up world a fag can't also be a 'pedo'?
Get your head out of your asshole pal.

He's a dead fag walking..........until he's no longer walking.
Someone will get to him sooner or later. He's the perfect live game for someone who wants to make a name for themselves.

While satisfying to our egos, that child molestors get beaten up in prison is just an urban legend. For longer sentences molestors often end up in special units for sex dysfunction treatment. In more general settings you don't even know why others are incarcerated so unless you like being beaten up no one's going to know why you're in.

If you think about it for even a moment, if sex offenders were likely to be assaulted while incarcerated there'd be lawsuits galore. Googling around, while there's many claims of assaults and murders directed at child molestors if you actually read those links it becomes clear they got clobbered for other reasons than what they were in for. As with Jeffrey Dahmer who was killed, but not because of what he did that put him there.
This is true. Prison reform in the 1990's reduced inmate violence to negligible levels. At risk inmates are afforded special protection. Often popular myths are simply based on outdated information. This guy will probably never get the ass kicking he deserves except the one Dad gave.

Statistics prove that the majority of children are molested by queers.

Dad did everything right! Glad to hear that b***rd got what he deserved!
But i also surprised that nobody sue this dad, my friend tell me that few years ago similar case took place and both(father and molester) were sentenced to prison(I haven't got any proofs, but with our judicial system, this story looks very truthful)

Statistics prove that the majority of children are molested by queers.

Prove it!

:link:

Whether the other inmates see it on the news or not, they will know right away why he is in there. The guards will make sure everyone knows.

Love it !

Also, I think I would have walked over to him in the courtroom and handed him his first bar of soap.

I’ve never been a fan of cruel and unusual punishment, which is exactly what “prison rape” is.Those who think it is a “good thing”, need to stop and think about why societal punishments for crimes exist.As a society, it’s pretty sick to expect convicted criminals to commit even more crimes, in order to “serve justice”, in prisons.

I’ve never been a fan of cruel and unusual punishment, which is exactly what “prison rape” is.Those who think it is a “good thing”, need to stop and think about why societal punishments for crimes exist.As a society, it’s pretty sick to expect convicted criminals to commit even more crimes, in order to “serve justice”, in prisons.

Not to worry. This guy will be safe and sound his entire sentence. You guys should start watching some modern prison documentaries. They aren't what they used to be.

Whether the other inmates see it on the news or not, they will know right away why he is in there. The guards will make sure everyone knows.

It doesn't work that way anymore. We covered this already on this thread.
Yes it does. Some jails have color coded bracelets that indicate what the nature of their crime is. No one can serve time without everyone else knowing what their crime was, even if the guards don't say anything. I have family members in both law enforcement and correctional facilities and there aren't any secrets in prison.

Yes it does. Some jails have color coded bracelets that indicate what the nature of their crime is. No one can serve time without everyone else knowing what their crime was, even if the guards don't say anything. I have family members in both law enforcement and correctional facilities and there aren't any secrets in prison.

I'm saying that prisons have really cracked down on inmate violence and keep at risk inmates out of genpop. They don't turn a blind eye to assaults anymore. The public operates off of old information when it comes to prison. This guy is going to be safe.

I'm saying that prisons have really cracked down on inmate violence and keep at risk inmates out of genpop. They don't turn a blind eye to assaults anymore. The public operates off of old information when it comes to prison. This guy is going to be safe.
Ok, post a credible link.

Forum List

Back