Daily Reminder: Biden is winning friends and…

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
…and influencing enemies. I love the smell of approval in the morning. Lots of activity from the White House.

637D9860-ECC2-44C1-A719-6802B470E3E5.jpeg

Biden to tout 'historic' effort to end child poverty in remarks on expanded child tax credit

Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy | The White House

Biden pitches huge budget, says Dems will 'get a lot done'

It appears that Biden’s approve-disapprove trend lines are converging, which would indicate the honeymoon is rapidly coming to a close for Uncle Joe, there’s only so much mileage to be gotten out of the “I’m not Trump” attribute that is Joe’s singular qualification for the Presidency.

Joe doesn’t have the political capital to do anything close to what the dingbats on the far left want him to do and if continues to go down that path, he’ll most certainly usher in a return to power by the GOP sooner rather than later.

All real Americans support Joe Biden.

Those who attack our Democracy do not
ROFLMAO! So you’re theory is that anyone that doesn’t support your viewpoint isn’t a “real American”?

Talk about a completely delusional and de-humanizing view of the world, your outlook would be completely consistent with those that make their homes in NORTH KOREA. You have a bright future as the poster child for the effects of BRAINWASHING.

ROFLMAO! So you’re theory is that anyone that doesn’t support your viewpoint isn’t a “real American”?

Talk about a completely delusional and de-humanizing view of the world, your outlook would be completely consistent with those that make their homes in NORTH KOREA. You have a bright future as the poster child for the effects of BRAINWASHING.
Real Americans support Truth, Justice and the American Way

Assaulting our Democracy does not qualify

Thank you for yet another practical demonstration of the effectiveness of partisan mind control and reality distortion.

I wish you could actually understand how ludicrous your assertions are, however it’s clear that you’re way too far down the partisan, brainwashing rabbit hole to ever be redeemed.

Thank you for yet another practical demonstration of the effectiveness of partisan mind control and reality distortion.

I wish you could actually understand how ludicrous your assertions are, however it’s clear that you’re way too far down the partisan, brainwashing rabbit hole to ever be redeemed.

It is quite clear

Those who assault our democracy with misinformation, lies and attacks on our election are not real Americans

It is quite clear

Those who assault our democracy with misinformation, lies and attacks on our election are not real Americans
Thank you for your continued efforts to provide further evidence supporting my point.

However your first post pretty much proved it beyond a reasonable doubt to anyone with even a smidgeon of rationality.

I do however hold onto the slim possibility that you really don’t believe what you’re saying and are just posting these outlandish assertions to get attention.

Have a nice day and may reason and common sense find their way to your door and aid you in breaking out of the partisan propaganda induced bubble that you’re currently trapped in.

Forum List

Back