Daily Reminder: Biden is winning friends and…

Lol. Popularity does not equal effective policy, neither here nor abroad. Our enemies want a docile president, as do our allies.

This thread is garbage.
Hmmmmmm.....remember that next time a Trump supporter insists that huge rallies is tbe mark of a good president.

Other than that, I don’t polls like that are a measure of popularity, just job approval.

Coyote, you were vehemently against him from the moment he stepped foot down the stairs at his building. You aren't going to acknowledge any good thing he has ever done, even if it were to be shown to you first hand.

Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster. You cannot convince me otherwise. He has done nothing to heal us as a society, he has only added to the division that already exists in America. Cubans are fighting for their freedom and he is essentially ignoring them in favor of illegal immigrants. He fears what they are and what they believe.

I don't mean to be curt but I know where you stand on Trump, and I generally know where you stand here on this board, so I find the lecture to be unwanted and ironic.

OTOH

I don't like polls in general, they are not a good measure ... of anything. They are essentially snapshots in an ever-changing society. It is unwise to shape narratives and opinions around polls.
What is the difference between my attitude toward Trump and yours toward Biden?

Real Americans support Truth, Justice and the American Way
Exactly right. However the Democratic Party is dedicated to lies and deceit. They have corrupted the courts and the Media and they actively work to undermine and divide America. That is the polar opposite of what REAL AMERICANS want.

Democrats support AMERICAN values

Republicans have
Those who assault our democracy with misinformation, lies and attacks on our election are not real Americans
MSM and Democrat Party?

MSM identifies Trump lies and misinformation and protects our FREEDOM

A concept that enrages Conservatives
You're such a fucking leftist fanboy and everyone knows it. When will you take off the leash and the tightsuit? Nobody trusts the media. Nobody. Except you.

Trump turned his minions against the media because they constantly challenged his lies

Don’t believe THEM…….They are FAKE

Is that all you have to say?

You are a lost cause. Truly. You are a prime example of someone who is incapable of thinking for himself. A victim of political tribalism.
he thinks 1000 people equal 70 million.

More like 81 million
Or should I say 306 Electoral Votes
You can't refute the evidence, so you recite the lie.

May I introduce you to the asterisk? Because Biden is officially an illegitimate president. He and his party used third-world election tactics to steal their way into the White House.

Exactly right. However the Democratic Party is dedicated to lies and deceit. They have corrupted the courts and the Media and they actively work to undermine and divide America. That is the polar opposite of what REAL AMERICANS want.

Republicans have
Those who assault our democracy with misinformation, lies and attacks on our election are not real Americans
MSM and Democrat Party?

You're such a fucking leftist fanboy and everyone knows it. When will you take off the leash and the tightsuit? Nobody trusts the media. Nobody. Except you.

Trump turned his minions against the media because they constantly challenged his lies

You are a lost cause. Truly. You are a prime example of someone who is incapable of thinking for himself. A victim of political tribalism.

More like 81 million

May I introduce you to the asterisk? Because Biden is officially an illegitimate president. He and his party used third-world election tactics to steal their way into the White House.
Totally disagree. The only third world election tactics I see are from the Trump mob, trying to overturn a legitimate election and install, not elect, a president.

Lol. Popularity does not equal effective policy, neither here nor abroad. Our enemies want a docile president, as do our allies.

This thread is garbage.
Hmmmmmm.....remember that next time a Trump supporter insists that huge rallies is tbe mark of a good president.

Other than that, I don’t polls like that are a measure of popularity, just job approval.

Coyote, you were vehemently against him from the moment he stepped foot down the stairs at his building. You aren't going to acknowledge any good thing he has ever done, even if it were to be shown to you first hand.

Joe Biden is an unmitigated disaster. You cannot convince me otherwise. He has done nothing to heal us as a society, he has only added to the division that already exists in America. Cubans are fighting for their freedom and he is essentially ignoring them in favor of illegal immigrants. He fears what they are and what they believe.

I don't mean to be curt but I know where you stand on Trump, and I generally know where you stand here on this board, so I find the lecture to be unwanted and ironic.

OTOH

I don't like polls in general, they are not a good measure ... of anything. They are essentially snapshots in an ever-changing society. It is unwise to shape narratives and opinions around polls.
What is the difference between my attitude toward Trump and yours toward Biden?
My attitude is driven by what I see him doing. Not by what he says, as was your attitude toward Trump. His words and demeanor are not so important as his actions. My attitude is driven by how competent the person is at doing his job, not driven by my biases or my feelings.

My grandmother taught me to do that ever since I was old enough to understand politics. Words are empty, actions are everything. Vote based on actions, effectiveness, competence. Because words fade and meaningful actions last forever.

Republicans have
MSM and Democrat Party?

More like 81 million

Totally disagree. The only third world election tactics I see are from the Trump mob, trying to overturn a legitimate election and install, not elect, a president.

I will add you to the ever-growing mob of leftists who are in a complete state of denial right now. The evidence has already been cited. It damages your credibility when you strive to completely ignore such because it goes against the satisfactory result you received in November.

Disagree as much as you like, but reality is what it is, and sheer force of will will not change what has happened here today.

Biden and his party cheated. I can't stand cheaters. I will say the same thing about people on my own side too. I have an all-encompassing hatred of lying, cheating, and stealing.

Last edited:

Republicans have
MSM and Democrat Party?

More like 81 million

Why the democrat cheat in six states?

Let's get one thing straight here.

Nothing will change because of this, except my opinion of Biden's legitimacy to be the president. Trying to remove him would only ignite a civil war.

So, while this is damning, it won't change anything. At all. The corruption is so engrained in our government that it will never act to correct a mistake it wilfully made.

Republicans have
MSM and Democrat Party?

More like 81 million

I will add you to the ever-growing mob of leftists who are in a complete state of denial right now. The evidence has already been cited. It damages your credibility when you strive to completely ignore such because it goes against the satisfactory result you received in November.

Disagree as much as you like, but reality is what it is, and sheer force of will will not change what has happened here today.

Biden and his party cheated. I can't stand cheaters. I will say the same thing about people on my own side too. I have an all-encompassing hatred of lying, cheating, and stealing.
Feel free to. Unfortunately, the only force of will I am seeing is from you. You ignore the countless failures at courts, recounts, baseless claims and lack of evidence because you can’t accept that your candidate could possibly lose. So you call fraud and tear down democracy in your rage. Not a good thing.

You ignore the countless failures at courts, recounts, baseless claims and lack of evidence because you can’t accept that your candidate could possibly lose. So you call fraud and tear down democracy in your rage. Not a good thing.

Because most of those cases weren't brought up by Trump's legal team. Lin Wood and the Kraken lady were not hired members of his legal team.

The only reason why these audits are happening is because Trump's lawyers convinced the courts in those respective states to allow them to take place.

Trump didn't lose. Biden cheated.

That statement is made in the midst of stated facts now. I am not saying that out of bitterness or spite or a willingness to 'tear down' our democracy.

Our democracy died a long time ago. What you see as a democracy now is merely an illusion.

Last edited:
So you call fraud and tear down democracy in your rage. Not a good thing.

Look, Coyote, I like you. But do not attempt to psychoanalyze or project on to me. Please.

Your side subverted democracy this time. Democracy is repeatedly being subverted under our very noses while we blindly participate in childish political tribalism.

The only rage that I have now is the rage against myself for falling for this idea that America was ever impervious to this kind of treachery.

I will not be so easily fooled again.

Republicans have
MSM and Democrat Party?

More like 81 million

Feel free to. Unfortunately, the only force of will I am seeing is from you. You ignore the countless failures at courts, recounts, baseless claims and lack of evidence because you can’t accept that your candidate could possibly lose. So you call fraud and tear down democracy in your rage. Not a good thing.
Can’t just take ballots out of polling places. Fraud occurred, your unwillingness to investigate is contributing to it!

ou can't refute the evidence, so you recite the lie.

May I introduce you to the asterisk? Because Biden is officially an illegitimate president. He and his party used third-world election tactics to steal their way into the White House
Michigan Republicans refuted the lie. Nevada Republicans refuted the lie. Georgia Republicans refuted the lie. All Republicans in a position to have the evidence refuted that there was any fraud. You’re a joke. You have no ability to analyze data and make a decision. Don’t apply to my organization. I wouldn’t hire you.

Michigan Republicans refuted the lie. Nevada Republicans refuted the lie. Georgia Republicans refuted the lie. All Republicans in a position to have the evidence refuted that there was any fraud. You’re a joke. You have no ability to analyze data and make a decision. Don’t apply to my organization. I wouldn’t hire you.

How? By simply accepting the results? Don't insult my intelligence.

So the people in the audit aren't able to analyze data? Or identify deficiencies in chain of custody?

Are you really being serious right now? Did you not pay any attention to the GA audit? At all? Are you unaware that PA and MI are the two most likely states to conduct their own audits?

I will trust the results of those audits over caterwauling political shills like you, who trust everything the establishment of either party says without ever questioning their reasoning.

You're not a joke, you're a tragedy.

Last edited:
ou can't refute the evidence, so you recite the lie.

May I introduce you to the asterisk? Because Biden is officially an illegitimate president. He and his party used third-world election tactics to steal their way into the White House
Just say it, fk you and the 70 million who don’t get justice! Be a big dude and say what you mean

Just say it, fk you and the 70 million who don’t get justice! Be a big dude and say what you mean
Justice? For what? Hurt feelings I guess. Well.. F’ your feelings! When you lose fair and square but bitch like a sore loser… you deserve the pain. Feel it and remember it. Your guys lost. 81M > 73M.

How? By simply accepting the results? Don't insult my intelligence.

So the people in the audit aren't able to analyze data? Or identify deficiencies in chain of custody?

Are you really being serious right now? Did you not pay any attention to the GA audit? At all? Are you unaware that PA and MI are the two most likely states to conduct their own audits?

I will trust the results of those audits over caterwauling political shills like you, who trust everything the establishment of either party says without ever questioning their reasoning.

You're not a joke, you're a tragedy.
Bookmark me and apologize in a year when your fake audits are over and nothing happens. Nothing. Cuz nothing happened.

Are you ever not a partisan hack? Take away COVID and he is under 50% in terms of economy, border security, policing/safety. Pretty weak and it will show in 2022. But thanks for proving once more how much of an idiot you are.
There have been 3 midterms since the 30’s where the president’s party didn’t lose seats. Suckers bet that it won’t happen this time. With the gerrymandering going on and voter right restrictions in place I’m sure there will be an erosion in midterm control.

Biden’s approval is very high for such a partisan environment. Republicans are so partisan they’ll say the economy sucks while a democrats in office and is great when a pub is in office. You saw it in 2017 when fucking overnight they switched their position on good/bad.

We’ve already established I’m better educated than you and have a way better job than you since you are one step away from a telemarketer.

Forum List

Back