Dallas Cair Director says Muslims are above the American law

‘We are above the law of the land’

If you dont like the laws of America get the FUCK out!!
You don't like the laws of this secular land either, and God's laws are above Man's law if you are forced to choose but since man rules here your ass is going to be in a sling if you obey God instead of us. That is the price of faith.

There is no God and Country, in any faith, there is God or Country? Pick one, and only one, in the end.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Or Country)
You are an idiot.

While they can hold themselves to a different standard, they cannot supersede the laws of the land and force anyone to practice it. But then again that goes for Christians as well.
Jesus taught that one must follow the laws of God. Mohammed also taught that one must follow the laws of god. Jesus taught that God will punish those who do not follow the laws of God. Mohammed taught that it is the responsibility of the Muslim to punish those who do not follow the laws of god.

Fuck em both.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Constitution of the United States - We the People
Satan spawn.

"Dallas Cair Director says Muslims are above the American law"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.

While they can hold themselves to a different standard, they cannot supersede the laws of the land and force anyone to practice it. But then again that goes for Christians as well.
Jesus taught that one must follow the laws of God. Mohammed also taught that one must follow the laws of god. Jesus taught that God will punish those who do not follow the laws of God. Mohammed taught that it is the responsibility of the Muslim to punish those who do not follow the laws of god.

Fuck em both.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Constitution of the United States - We the People
Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

bin-laden-religion.jpg

Completely backwards. Like a Charlie the Tuna assessment.
She didn't want the law imposing on her religion, not have her religion usurp law and not to kill others in the name of her religion. You homofascists sure are bigoted.

Difference is while Davis accepts her punishment, muslims would blow shit up.
Davis accepted her punishment? Ok, if you say so.
She went to jail.
Willingly? And has she stopped doing what got her there in the first place?

That being asked....why would such a hot topic as this die? C'mon people....let's discuss this CAIR guy and his thinking he can have sharia law here.
Well, she didn't resist arrest and get shot like black lives often do so I guess it was willingly.
Ok, so it was willing arrest.
Yes. Like a civil disobedience, conscientious objection.

She didn't want the law imposing on her religion, not have her religion usurp law and not to kill others in the name of her religion. You homofascists sure are bigoted.
Given the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right, you're in no position to accuse anyone of being 'bigoted.'

You don't like the laws of this secular land either, and God's laws are above Man's law if you are forced to choose but since man rules here your ass is going to be in a sling if you obey God instead of us. That is the price of faith.

There is no God and Country, in any faith, there is God or Country? Pick one, and only one, in the end.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Or Country)
That mammon or God. Not God and country no matter how hard you would like to twist it.

i'm not saying the story isn't true
but can we get a source that doesn't like back to a 2013 story on WND about this?
also - why are we bringing up the obscure words of supposedly uttered by some guy in 2013 in the 'current events' section?

Given the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right, you're in no position to accuse anyone of being 'bigoted.'
Stick with the topic and related posts. What I said was spot-on. Now it's up to you to rebut. Disparagement is not rebuttal. It's acknowledgment of defeat.

Stick with the topic and related posts. What I said was spot-on. Now it's up to you to rebut. Disparagement is not rebuttal. It's acknowledgment of defeat.
no, you're backwards. she was using the power of the government to unilaterally impose her religious laws on the people of her county.

I'm calling shenanigans on the piece from WND. let's face it, they like to play fast and loose with the truth to the point that what they often publish is complete bullshit.
I can find no other source for the claim made in the op other than the 2013 WND article. the article does not offer any context to the quote, the videos on the page do not contain it. so where are they getting the quote? was it said, and if it was, why did nobody else cover it? why is there no mention of what preceded and followed the quote from the op?

nope. i'm calling bullshit. WND's track record should have you calling bullshit as well.

That mammon or God. Not God and country no matter how hard you would like to twist it.
Exact same problem, pick one since you cannot serve two...

'Dallas Cair Director says Muslims are above the American law'

...giving more reason why CAIR, supporters of Islamic Extremism and enemies of this nation, should be banned as an organization in this country / labeled a terrorist organization...
The new Catholics, Jews, Irish, Chinese, Germans, Wetbacks, assorted boat people, and I forget the rest that have been treated as the same thing.

Funny thing, the actual threat to the country are people like you and the OP...
Didn't you just get done saying they are a danger........
They are, as are most of you, including those of you who, mistakenly, call yourselves Americans.

Exact same problem, pick one since you cannot serve two...
zzzz, no it is not the exact same problem no matter how much you want to twist it. God created this nation for His people. I know your not going to like the sound of that and you may even think I may take the time to debate it with you but I won't; as I know God also created an adversary such as rules the heart of someone such as you for when the people are not following on the right tract. In that I'm also certain at some point you get your ass kicked!

Forum List

Back