Dallas DA: Please Steal in Our City, I Won’t Prosecute You

Progressive government inaction.

But look at the bright side....if they're not convicted, how will Bernie get more voters.

Need a new 50” TV? Just walk into Best Buy, grab one valued at less than $750 and walk out.

Headlines this Summer:
Dallas Puzzled Why Crime Wave and Homelessness Have Skyrocketed.

Dallas DA says he won't prosecute 'low-level' crimes like theft and felony drug possession
i drive around dallas and cringe these days.
Pick up a new Dyson vacuum cleaner
nah - got 2 already. but maybe those bladeless fans...

And on the other side of the nation.....more Progressives/Liberals/Democrats letting all know whose side they are on....
;

"Manhattan DA will no longer prosecute turnstile jumping

“They are still making more arrests than we’d like," Chief Assistant District Attorney Karen Friedman Agnifilo said in an interview with POLITICO. "So we said to them, 'We are no longer in the process of prosecuting fare beating.'”
Manhattan DA will no longer prosecute turnstile jumping

And on the other side of the nation.....more Progressives/Liberals/Democrats letting all know whose side they are on....
;

“They are still making more arrests than we’d like," Chief Assistant District Attorney Karen Friedman Agnifilo said in an interview with POLITICO. "So we said to them, 'We are no longer in the process of prosecuting fare beating.'”
wonder how much fare jumping went up after that.

no penalty, no law. relying on the "honor system" isn't going to work.

;

wonder how much fare jumping went up after that.

no penalty, no law. relying on the "honor system" isn't going to work.

Watch this:

"MTA fare hike goes into effect on Easter Sunday"
MTA fare hike goes into effect on Easter Sunday

Think the two stories are connected???

Need a new 50” TV? Just walk into Best Buy, grab one valued at less than $750 and walk out.

Headlines this Summer:

Dallas DA says he won't prosecute 'low-level' crimes like theft and felony drug possession

Is Oak Cliff still the shithole it was when I lived in Irving?
i avoid it. only time i go by is on my way to austin and i don't slow down.

Headlines this Summer:

Historic Oak Cliff is still nice and still has some very expensive neighborhoods still in it. Dallas on a whole is no worse than most of the major cities in the US -- damn sure better than Houston.

Headlines this Summer:

Historic Oak Cliff is still nice and still has some very expensive neighborhoods still in it. Dallas on a whole is no worse than most of the major cities in the US -- damn sure better than Houston.
oak cliff is mostly reputation. the few times i've been through it, it honestly didn't bother me. but no i don't slow down but that's more to do with wanting to get to austin than going south of dallas.

i get more on the lookout if i leave west of downtown over that pretty bridge. get to that other side and you're on your own. :)

Headlines this Summer:

oak cliff is mostly reputation. the few times i've been through it, it honestly didn't bother me. but no i don't slow down but that's more to do with wanting to get to austin than going south of dallas.

i get more on the lookout if i leave west of downtown over that pretty bridge. get to that other side and you're on your own. :)
I'm in Arlington now, raised up in Richardson, but I still have family in Oak Cliff and yes, there are parts that are pretty bad...luckily, my family still lives in a pretty decent section.

Headlines this Summer:

I seem to remember that the neighborhoods get worse as you go farther east and south.

Had some good times there, but I'm a different person now. :laugh:

I miss Trader's Village in Arlington. I used to go there alot.

Headlines this Summer:

I wonder if this chart tells a tale?...The scared pussies will pretend it doesn’t.
46170.jpg

Headlines this Summer:

I wonder if this chart tells a tale?...The scared pussies will pretend it doesn’t.
46170.jpg
And 2 pie sections unidentified. :)

Headlines this Summer:

46170.jpg
And 2 pie sections unidentified. :)

Weird that anytime a chart looks like this you’ll find a super shithole...total coincidence though I’m sure.

Forum List

Back