Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants, Then Rapes Her

From a former cop

Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There’s only one fix.

"Unfortunately, I don’t think better training alone will reduce police brutality. My fellow officers and I took plenty of classes on racial sensitivity and on limiting the use of force.

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas."
Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There s only one fix. - The Washington Post

From a former cop

Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There’s only one fix.

"Unfortunately, I don’t think better training alone will reduce police brutality. My fellow officers and I took plenty of classes on racial sensitivity and on limiting the use of force.

The problem is that cops aren’t held accountable for their actions, and they know it. These officers violate rights with impunity. They know there’s a different criminal justice system for civilians and police.

Even when officers get caught, they know they’ll be investigated by their friends, and put on paid leave. My colleagues would laughingly refer to this as a free vacation. It isn’t a punishment. And excessive force is almost always deemed acceptable in our courts and among our grand juries. Prosecutors are tight with law enforcement, and share the same values and ideas."
Being a cop showed me just how racist and violent the police are. There s only one fix. - The Washington Post

What a load of shit.

Cops are investigated by internal affairs within the police departments, and guess what? They LOVE busting cops. They don't cover up for anyone.

If he did this he needs to go to jail.....I won't say he was a model citizen waiting to go to college, or that he was just stopping for skittles....

From a former cop

I don't believe him. Got any proof? No? Then shut up.

From a former cop

hmmmm, I thought Righties were all for free speech.

Let's see the rightwing outcry on this, or not. Why do the police attract these kind of people to their ranks

"Dallas police have arrested one of their own–a veteran officer who preyed on female victims and forced them to perform sex acts."

"According to the affidavit, the officer, while in uniform and in his official vehicle, apparently forced his unnamed victim to perform sex acts while his hand remained resting on his gun. Whether a show of force or a sexual issue with this alleged rapist, it was non-consensual and the woman felt threatened."

Addicting Info 8211 Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants Then Rapes Her With His Hand On His Gun

And just think. In YOUR perfect world, these are the only people who would have guns.....

Good point. Here's another.

The liberal policy of lowering standards everywhere we look is what has led us here.

Obviously this guy wouldn't have made it in any MP unit I commanded, but I'll go further and state that neither would D Wilson. Back then at least the MP units had standards that both these guys would have failed. Used to be civilian police did as well.

Now it's mean to have high standards.

These dumb liberals need to learn GIGO garbage in, garbage out.

How do you know that about Wilson....?

From a former cop

Im all for it. Is that not what im exercising this very moment?

From a former cop

What a load of shit.

Cops are investigated by internal affairs within the police departments, and guess what? They LOVE busting cops. They don't cover up for anyone.

Yep internal affairs, cops investigating cops

From a former cop

Indeed. So, when I tell you to shut the fuck up, I would also be exercising free speech as well, n'est ce pas?

From a former cop

What a load of shit.

Yep internal affairs, cops investigating cops
If your definition of a "cop" extends to anyone that carries a gun and also does investigations, then that is going to be a very long list. There are IRS agents who carry guns. Do they cover up tax fraud for police officers? What makes you think Internal Affairs is any different? Their job IS to bust police officers. What would possibly motivate someone to be shitty at their job by helping criminals for no money, no glory, no benefit whatsoever? Who the fuck would want to help a dirty cop anyway, particularly when hes a complete stranger?

Man, you don't know what the fuck youre talking about. Youre forming bizarre opinions without a second thought towards common sense or logic. That means youre a complete moron. You are out of your depth here.

Last edited:
Let's see the rightwing outcry on this, or not. Why do the police attract these kind of people to their ranks

"Dallas police have arrested one of their own–a veteran officer who preyed on female victims and forced them to perform sex acts."

"According to the affidavit, the officer, while in uniform and in his official vehicle, apparently forced his unnamed victim to perform sex acts while his hand remained resting on his gun. Whether a show of force or a sexual issue with this alleged rapist, it was non-consensual and the woman felt threatened."

Addicting Info 8211 Dallas Officer Threatens Woman With Fake Warrants Then Rapes Her With His Hand On His Gun

And just think. In YOUR perfect world, these are the only people who would have guns.....

The liberal policy of lowering standards everywhere we look is what has led us here.

Obviously this guy wouldn't have made it in any MP unit I commanded, but I'll go further and state that neither would D Wilson. Back then at least the MP units had standards that both these guys would have failed. Used to be civilian police did as well.

Bill, he made 3 major tactical errors which led to the shooting.
The shooting was justified, but it never should have came to that.

Tactical error 1. When approaching suspects in a vehicle, you park a MINIMUM of 25' from said suspects and approach on foot

Tactical error 2. When dealing with multiple suspects you MUST maintain eye contact on all suspects. Wilson admitted that he didn't do so.

Tactical error 3. When approaching multiple suspects you separate them and cuff them as quickly as possible.

Wilson should have stopped the car 25' from the men, approached them on foot with weapon drawn , and ordered them to the ground a minimum of 10' from each other , hands on top of their heads , with ankles crossed, THEN called for backup, without attempting to cuff either suspect until back up arrived.

From a former cop

Indeed. So, when I tell you to shut the fuck up, I would also be exercising free speech as well, n'est ce pas?
Indeed you would! Now that you see conservatives ARENT trying to take away your freedom of speech, do you now feel stupid for saying they were, or will you just try to block it out and pretend it never happened?

Bill, he made 3 major tactical errors which led to the shooting.
The shooting was justified, but it never should have came to that.

Tactical error 1. When approaching suspects in a vehicle, you park a MINIMUM of 25' from said suspects and approach on foot

Tactical error 2. When dealing with multiple suspects you MUST maintain eye contact on all suspects. Wilson admitted that he didn't do so.

Tactical error 3. When approaching multiple suspects you separate them and cuff them as quickly as possible.

Wilson should have stopped the car 25' from the men, approached them on foot with weapon drawn , and ordered them to the ground a minimum of 10' from each other , hands on top of their heads , with ankles crossed, THEN called for backup, without attempting to cuff either suspect until back up arrived.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Actually, sex offenders generally can't be rehabilitated...I think sex offenses, especially of a violent nature like rape..should get life sentences....

Actually, sex offenders generally can't be rehabilitated...I think sex offenses, especially of a violent nature like rape..should get life sentences....

Agreed...The cop should get the death penalty. Crime should be punished harshly.

I can't support the death penalty for rape unless the victim was also murdered...he should get life in prison....to keep the rest of society safe....

What good would guns do? You shoot a cop, you're a cop killer. You wouldn't even make it to trial. If you do, you think your side of the story would be believed? Cops get the benefit of the doubt every time.

In a world where only cops have guns, they can do this sort of shit at will. There are no consequences for them because they have nothing to fear. That's the problem with a police state. Eventually they turn on you.

Forum List

Back